Originally posted by: asmitag

Saakk editors you know na πŸ˜†

Is mamle me me K-ekta aage nikal gaiπŸ˜†

Edited by Tashaf_arshi - 2 years ago
Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nadia_15

This is so funny to watch!! How.. i mean howww they do this??

In front of so many people πŸ˜‚ God.. hansi nai ati inko?

i some times think how they watch these things with their parents, fam later on! 

HOWWW?

Intimate scene kaise shoot karte hogeπŸ€”πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Am I the only one jiske feels barbaad nai hue yeh BTS dekhke, rather badh gaye?πŸ˜†

Dedication dekho dono ka...itni bheed mein bhi they are totally into themselves!! I can't see them as the actors devir, I am seeing them as shakhi onlyπŸ˜†

Like...they are following the instructions without changing their expressions and the mood even for a second!! Needs real dedication boss...to be the character in the act as well as the actor being aware of the reality simultaneously!! It's like carrying 2 personalities together! Maan gaye talent koπŸ‘

Nadia_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

Intimate scene kaise shoot karte hogeπŸ€”πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Hainaaaa..  

Nadia_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFLove

Am I the only one jiske feels barbaad nai hue yeh BTS dekhke, rather badh gaye?πŸ˜†

Dedication dekho dono ka...itni bheed mein bhi they are totally into themselves!! I can't see them as the actors devir, I am seeing them as shakhi onlyπŸ˜†

Like...they are following the instructions without changing their expressions and the mood even for a second!! Needs real dedication boss...to be the character in the act as well as the actor being aware of the reality simultaneously!! It's like carrying 2 personalities together! Maan gaye talent koπŸ‘

yes me too πŸ˜‚ i felt this was not needed.. bas trp increase krni hai 

Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This hug is far better than what they have shown in epi πŸ˜†

Btw it must be so difficult to do such scenes amidst a bunch of people and with the annoying sound of blower, cut, rolling etc. πŸ˜†

Real time video processing karke acche shot lene wala smart drone banane ki zaroorat hai...shayad itna dikkat nehi hoga phir πŸ€£

Edited by pratikshaa100 - 2 years ago
asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

1 more BTS ... Anokhi ko sharmane ka instruction mil rahaπŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPk-4pAhyom/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by asmitag - 2 years ago
Maisha59 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFLove

Meri bhi badh gaya....subah mujhe utna accha nehi laga tha. Ab epi phirse dekha to zyada accha laga, ye wala hug dekhneke baad aur bhi zyada feels aagaya πŸ˜†

asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratikshaa100

This hug is far better than what they have shown in epi πŸ˜†

Btw it must be so difficult to do such scenes amidst a bunch of people and with the annoying sound of blower, cut, rolling etc. πŸ˜†

Real time video processing karke acche shot lene wala smart drone banane ki zaroorat hai...shayad itna dikkat nehi hoga phir πŸ€£

I think aur bhi romance shoot kiya hoga but editors nai cut kardiya hoga...hug is much better here

The sounds are really irritating ...hats off to actors for doing such infront of so much crowd ..camera mooh ka andar ghusa rahe hai ekdum🀣

Maisha59 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitag

1 more BTS ... Anokhi ko sharmane ka instruction mil rahaπŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPk-4pAhyom/?utm_medium=copy_link

While directing do they always call actors by their character's name?