After 9 freaking years! SS continued

shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

As a daily ritual i logon to indiaforums and i see have two notifications...

chalo dekhte hai and BOOM im jumping my account is hacked 🤓hacked and im looking for kaha complaint karu...

and then i am like, padhleti hu likha kya hai is hacker ne!😡

then i see LOOOOng post...i hardly write long post😳...i go first page last and i realise..............

"bhaisahab maine 9 saal pehle SS pe try mara tha ye wo hai"

i honestly had forgotten about it "shath pratishath"

i read the whole thing, and i am so happy with myself!☺️

i shall continue from where i left it and all thanks to @Swastika34

Link to previous chapters! still can't believe

Previous Chapters

Edited by shakethebiscuit - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shakethebiscuit

As a daily ritual i logon to indiaforums and i see have two notifications...

chalo dekhte hai and BOOM im jumping my account is hacked 🤓hacked and im looking for kaha complaint karu...

and then i am like, padhleti hu likha kya hai is hacker ne!😡

then i see LOOOOng post...i hardly write long post😳...i go first page last and i realise..............

"bhaisahab maine 9 saal pehle SS pe try mara tha ye wo hai"

i honestly had forgotten about it "shath pratishath"

i read the whole thing, and i am so happy with myself!☺️

i shall continue from where i left it and all thanks to @Swastika34

Link to previous chapters! still can't believe

Previous Chapters

Hi, that sounds great! 👏

Swastika34, you have done a good job.👍🏼

By the way, this forum is gearing up for 10th anniversary celebrations.  Can you check the contest threads and vote for the best work?  Or you can just be here and enjoy the work put together to celebrate 10th anniversary of IPKKND.

Cheers....

shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Part 6

Have seen fate reflect generation to generation..... but anjali never thought her life would be reflection of what happened between their parents. Tears were proving inefficient in washing her pain away, she told the family she’s doing chanting and no one disturb her till she comes down herself in a few hours. she used these hours to release as much pain as she could and understood that her pain was immeasurable but the time to khushi’s wedding muhurat was not.

But did shyam ji cheat on me? What should I make of what I saw and heard today? is it becoz I haven’t been able to conceive or has he lost interest in me? All these if’s and but’s clouded her mind…she struggled with them, but look at my fate she thought! I don’t even have time to cry..i have to do something before all is lost!

Anjali “Chote, how is your day at work?”  “ fine di, just meetings lined up, and aman as usual getting on my nerves! So it’s a usual day!” “ chote can you do something for me” said Anjali a lil worried that her heavy voice would give away “you know di, anything for you” in a dark day like today for her..her brother was the light at the end of the tunnel…she could already see light!

“Chote, can you pls send your Jijaji away for some work atleast for a week or so?” arnav gets alert at this ask of Anjali….di who would always want jiju by her side asking hi to be sent away immediately  blurts out “di, is everything ok? Did he do something….do you want me to involve the lawyers? “ “ no no! no chote…kya tum bhi” trying to manage “ maine tumse ek choti request  kari and tumne to lawyers ko hi bulwa liya! Nahi baba…” I want to surprise him my way..i need him away for a week atleast, you’ll do it na.” “consider it done di” thx chote..ghar atey hi milna mujhe ok…ill tell you my plan”

After a  few hours!

“Chote, you are crazy! Itna ghabra gaye….mera plan sunkar mujhe chidhana nahi, ok!” “ ha di pls…aap batao kya baat hai” Anjali could hardly come up with something decent so she at best said “ chote tumhare jiju hamesha busy rehte hai..apna khayal hi nahi rakhte, main chahti hu ke wo ye..ye..brocheure dekho yaha bhejna hai unhe..” she said and faked a blush.

Arnav smiled..and said “ Di really you want him to go for a fortnight yoga retreat in Norway Fjords! “ “chote..i want him to leave by flight….tell him its business only then he’ll go! Call him now”

That evening a very disgruntled Shyam Manohar jha boarded his flight..leaving a very unhappy buaji  and a relieved looking khushi gupta back at laxmi nagar

15 days at max Anjali had, to find a her answers and solution.

(32 teeth out on display)

#oil pulling ka kammal

looking for your opinions! 

Edited by shakethebiscuit - 2 years ago
Savera84 thumbnail

I will read the chapters soon and post my comments.

PS: I haven't read this story earlier.

Can you post direct chapter links for all 5 chapters any where in your first post please?  And keep adding new chapter links to that post.

That way readers can find all chapter links at one place.

You can also ask Fan Fiction moderators to unlock your story thread and continue the story there.

Cheers.....

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Welcm 😍 i really loved it !! Plz do continue!! 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Thats funny. You wrote a story and forgot about it. Its great that you will continue it.

coderlady thumbnail

part 1

He threw away the rind and asked her to get out. What is she supposed to gather from that?

coderlady thumbnail

part 2

Khushi handled the ring question well. Now she can go look for the ring.

coderlady thumbnail

part 3

He put the ring on her. Was it the same ring?

coderlady thumbnail

part 4

Anjali has it all figured out. He has some explaining to do.