Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Our Pratigya is safe guys, Krishna saved her by calling out Meera as she walked towards Pratigya, so she couldnt see her face and Pratigya too walked away without seeing Meera!!

Krishna scolding Meera was soothing!! I love his attitude with her, he keeps her within her limits, his rudeness to her so satisfying!! Meera is bad and I feel no empathy for her!! She deserves Krishna's wrath!

Kriya scenes were amazing to watch as usual!

Komal, I have nothing to say! She has lost it! The Komal that was introduced in beginning of Season 2 seemed to be someone else! Who is this, I don't know and least bother! My heart goes out to Adarsh and I really want him to teach this Amma ki bittya a good lesson!

All in all, okayish episode, precap seems exciting! Waiting for tmrw!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjaloveer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishtigya

Our Pratigya is safe guys, Krishna saved her by calling out Meera as she walked towards Pratigya, so she couldnt see her face and Pratigya too walked away without seeing Meera!!

Krishna scolding Meera was soothing!! I love his attitude with her, he keeps her within her limits, his rudeness to her so satisfying!! Meera is bad and I feel no empathy for her!! She deserves Krishna's wrath!

Kriya scenes were amazing to watch as usual!

Komal, I have nothing to say! She has lost it! The Komal that was introduced in beginning of Season 2 seemed to be someone else! Who is this, I don't know and least bother! My heart goes out to Adarsh and I really want him to teach this Amma ki bittya a good lesson!

All in all, okayish episode, precap seems exciting! Waiting for tmrw!

The only thing i love in this episode is Krishna scold meera and tell her to stay in limits 

*Sukoon Milgya "😉

How could you think that by snatching someone husband and their happiness you could be happy shameless girl cheap

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjaloveer

The only thing i love in this episode is Krishna scold meera and tell her to stay in limits 

*Sukoon Milgya "😉

How could you think that by snatching someone husband and their happiness you could be happy shameless girl cheap

Same here!! I was relieved too!! When Meera said Krishna ji kaisay has rahe te, humre hissay ki khusi kauno aur ke saath!! I lost it!! Seriously I was soo angry at that stament!! Meera bahut badi wali behudi hai!!

Very good Krishna gave her verbal prasadi!!

Arjaloveer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishtigya

Same here!! I was relieved too!! When Meera said Krishna ji kaisay has rahe te, humre hissay ki khusi kauno aur ke saath!! I lost it!! Seriously I was soo angry at that stament!! Meera bahut badi wali behudi hai!!

Very good Krishna gave her verbal prasadi!!

i am angry when krishna shouts on pratigya but when i saw him scolding meera i am supper happy 

Yes you are absolutely right firstly How can he say like that? 

Hmre hisse ki khushi when you don't have any right on krishna budhi ghans charne gye hai kya jo apne apko wife smjh bethe hai uski behudi😡😡

But i love krishna scold her ese hi scold krte rahe krishna ji☺️