RE: KYA KRISHNA SUCHHA PYAR KARTA THA PRATIGYA SE ??????

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone..

First and foremost, Sanjana initiated an intriguing topic! I responded there as well, but I felt the need to dedicate a full post to my thoughts on this!

So here we go. Please feel free to disagree; I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

My answer to the question is a thunderous YES! Krishna's love for Pratigya is true! Sacha Pyaar in all its glory!

I'll never forget how easily Krishna forgave Pratigya after she killed him with her words when she thought she had cancer and needed to be away from him. We were all furious at her unforgivable words to Krishna, but when the truth came out, what did this paragon of purity do? Krishna easily forgave her. All of her harsh words, all of the pain she caused him, were washed away by the realization of how much pain she felt doing all of this for him!!

I still remember Krishna being the first to apologize to Pratigya when truth was revealed: "Sorry Babu, for not being there, for not understanding you, how couldn't I see the pain you went through!" He made it all about her in an instant! He put her first, breaking ties with his family, his mother, and the father he adored, all for her!! Isn't this just pure love? Who does this in today's world? Grudges were kept forever in reality, and here, within moments, immense hurt and pain were reconciled.

How can I forget Krishna's words when the family blamed Pratigya for finding her in a room with Adarsh? The trust he displayed. 'Ek kya 10 raat bhi agar kauno ke saath bita legi na, tabhi hum jaante hai, kucho galat nahi karegi, aur galat kiya bhi toh humka aake bataygi'. 'Pratigya kauno dhoka nahi di hai, aur kabo dei bhi nahi sakti'.

After being humiliated repeatedly by Pratigya, how can I forget him forgiving her each time? What else could he have done for her?

Now, speaking of the Krishna who saw Pratigya and fell instantly in love with her, if we go by the show timeline, that was 10-15 years ago, when Krishna was immature and had his fair share of aggressiveness and stubbornness, and he desired Pratigya. When I first saw season 1, I didn't think Krishna truly loved Pratigya; I thought it was just his junoon (early days), but he proved me wrong; his love was tested by trials and tribulations, and it too developed, from a simple love at first sight to something much deeper! Krishna was always by Pratigya's side, whether he agreed with her or not; his first priority was to protect her and ensure she was respected by his family!

His words are still fresh in my mind. 'Humri biwi hai, haath utha na to door kauno nazar teri kar ke bhi nahi dekh sakta eeka'.. 

Woh humka good boy banai hai, warna hum bahut danger, mahadust the pehle,' Krishna changed himself for Pratigya, quoting Krishna from S2.

Krishna's character evolved and matured over the course of 10-15 years, so the Krishna we see now, even after his memory loss, is a matured man. A man, not a boy in his twenties, to see Pratigya and fall in love with her; if he did, I would cringe because what would be the difference between him and Shakti? Plus, Krishna is married, and doing this will ruin his character! Wasn't Krishna a one-of-a-kind character? Him be being a loyal and committed man, unlike the Thakurs?

Kriya's love has deepened over the years; it is no longer a physical attraction, but rather a heart-to-heart connection. I'm glad Krishna didn't fall for Pratigya's appearance; rather, in tonight's episode, when she hugs Krishna, she connects with him. That hug, her closeness made an impact on him, and he began thinking about her, couldn't take his gaze away from her, he kept asking himself why is all this happening, why does it seem like I've known her for a long time, like maybe a janam!

In terms of memory loss, Krishna awoke blank, he didn't recognize Pratigya, he didn't recognize his own parents, he recognized no one! The Thakurs and Meera fed him lies, and he had no choice but to believe them na! The name tattoo, the loudspeaker incident, love at first sight, his wife, his children, nothing, no recollection! He is a blank sheet of paper on which the Thakurs have written their false story!

Guys, take a look at him; he is not our Krishna. He's a newer version! His interactions with each Thakur have shifted, including his father, mother, and Shakti!! Everybody! Everything about him has changed even his style of talking!!

When it comes to the vile Meera, Krishna clearly does not love her and fails to acknowledge her on numerous occasions! Did he ever treat Pratigya in this manner, the way he talks to her and treats her? Guys, why is this Krishna silent, he doesn't express himself much, he doesn't talk? As far as I can tell, he's just getting on with his life, drowning himself in work so he doesn't have to think about the lingering questions of his past. His silence and lack of expression do, in some ways, reflect his inner turmoil. 

When it comes to Krishna's loyalty, isn't the fact that he hasn't been able to love Meera for the past 1.5 years proof of his heart's loyalty to Pratigya? When Pratigya hugs him today, he appears to be feeling things for the first time in 1.5 years! He felt emotions so strong that he ended up questioning this new feelings!

We haven't gotten a clear indication or anything to suggest that Krishna and Meera have a happy marriage; in fact, they are far from it. Meera is in her own world, playing the role of Mrs. KST and doing things for him in order to win him over; I see her as more of KST's caretaker than his wife! I don't believe KST has yet granted her that status. Also, given that this is an Indian drama with a focus on sanskaar and culture, why did CVS make it clear that Krishna and Meera are not married? In my opinion, to let us know that no marriage has been consummated because there is no marriage, and KST's behavior with Meera also gives me those indications! Anyway, Meera is a liar and a shameless person, so I can't say much about her character because she was shameless chasing a married man and giving him lines from day one, but I trust my Krishna. Krishna is a man who did everything out of love, but love is noticeably absent in this incident. Also, Meera initiates all of the hugs and closeness; she is the chipku, not Krishna. I believe Krishna is simply grateful to Meera for giving him time, because his dialogue to her, 'that you love me so much that you do things for me without any expectations or complaints', then she mentions that he is always at work and if she complains in the little time he is with her, then what is the point', indicated a lot to me, they don't have a healthy normal relationship. I feel Krishna is just committed to the fact that Meera is his wife.

Now Krishna will begin to fall in love with Pratigya in every sense of the word; of course, we will see that turmoil because he has this commitment to Meera, and he also keeps saying that he is not a 'aisa waisa' aadmi, which I believe he refers to being someone like Shakti, married but not committed and running behind other woman.

However, Krishna has a past, and all of his memories will resurface in the presence of Pratigya because they are inextricably linked to her. Krishna also forgot about his children, man! We're all aware of how much he adored Garv! He feels no connection to them too!

Kriya love each other, but if we were to compare Krishna's and Pratigya's love, Krishna's love will always outweigh Pratigya's. In my opinion, just his one act of readily forgiving her after all that hurt and his unending support for her can compete with 7 janams of Pratigya's love for him.

Your thoughts please!!

Edited by Krishtigya - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow,  superb way to put it dear....  Excellent,  nothing to say or add 

Arjaloveer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You explain it beautifully🥳

Krishna love is real, true, pure for pratigya 

But the only thing jo hame pareshan kr rae hai woh hai krishna ka behaviour toward meera makers would not show krishna like that with meera

But i dont have any doubt on krishna i doubt on meera intention and her action 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Krishtigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjaloveer

You explain it beautifully🥳

Krishna love is real, true, pure for pratigya 

But the only thing jo hame pareshan kr rae hai woh hai krishna ka behaviour toward meera makers would not show krishna like that with meera

But i dont have any doubt on krishna i doubt on meera intention and her action 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Thank you ❤️

Yes i doubt Meera too I simply hate her character!!

Edited by Krishtigya - 2 years ago
Krishtigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

Wow,  superb way to put it dear....  Excellent,  nothing to say or add 

Thank you Di ❤️

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Before understanding Krishna's behaviour, please understand the age gap between the time Krishna met Pratigya for the first time and when Krishna met Pratigya now.

10 years ago Krishna was young and hormonal, with no responsibilities and his family never assuming that a woman could be a threat to changing his mindset. He was still chauvinistic in his upbringing and we cannot deny that his first attraction to Pratigya was purely physical.

The Krishna now is much older, he is responsible apparently not at the mercy of his hormones. Plus his family is doubly cautious and has taken every step to gaslight him into thinking he is married to Meera. Additionally, if Pratigya's love is in his subconscious, so is his parental upbringing that made him the arrogant brat he was before meeting Pratigya.

Both personalities are Krishna and both define him. He used his judgement and put his good side to the forefront when he decided to be with Pratigya. But when that part in his memory was omitted, what was left was his bratty side. After all, every human is partly because of his inherent personality and partly because of his memories.

Once he remembers Pratigya, he will also remember this reformed thought process.

Krishna's change was a long journey, fueled purely by his love for Pratigya. It has as much chance to be as long this time.

Honestly, I was glad that Krishna didn't get impulsively attracted to Pratigya this time, as he did 10 years ago. It means that he is placing his judgement over impulse, though his subconscious as well as attraction are inclining him towards her. If he does get attracted towards her, it will be because of his old memories flooding in, or maybe he will fall in love with her all over again in a logical and rational manner.