Arjaloveer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi gusy i am new to forum i have a tought so i think share krun sbke sath 

This meera is getting irritated day by day just can't bear her... Ho give her right to question krishna without have any relationship with him

And how he question other women intentions toward krishna becoz he does the same when kriya were together every time wandering around krishna..... Now what's the problem? 

When you are having an eye on krishna you called her as your bhgwan???

Now what's your problem yaar

Why you are possessive over krishna when he is with his wife.... 

What she said"hath kse lagae jaan bacha li ukri ee kaphi nhi uke liya "

Why you touch krishna when he is with her wife

What's say guys??? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjaloveer

Hi gusy i am new to forum i have a tought so i think share krun sbke sath 

This meera is getting irritated day by day just can't bear her... Ho give her right to question krishna without have any relationship with him

And how he question other women intentions toward krishna becoz he does the same when kriya were together every time wandering around krishna..... Now what's the problem? 

When you are having an eye on krishna you called her as your bhgwan???

Now what's your problem yaar

Why you are possessive over krishna when he is with his wife.... 

What she said"hath kse lagae jaan bacha li ukri ee kaphi nhi uke liya "

Why you touch krishna when he is with her wife

What's say guys??? 

Hey there welcome to forum!!

Atay hi chauka mara!! I completely agree and did mention this in my post in here or IG not sure lekin Meera is a hypocrite!

Because she was like that & came between Kriya she is afraid someone else might do the same!

She is a vile, irritating, liar, a selfish woman who to live her so called dream of being mrs Krishna Singh Thakur is right now Krishna's worst enemy!

Her love is selfish & she is insecure cause Krishna doesnt love her!! She knows that! Pratigya trusted Krishna, she knew his love for her & im happy that in Meera case there is no love.

Its a relationship built on deceit. He never married her but she fools him! She never existed in his life & she fears the moment Krishna recalls his past she is out!!

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi,  welcome to the forum 

Yes,  Meera is toxic ... And I am not liking the way CVs are showing Krishna Meera scenes....  I hope they soon show the real status of their marital relationship.. Memory loss or not,  Krishna won't even touch another woman but here they are showing him sharing a room with meera,  kissing her even holding her and giving her assurance that he won't ever cheat on her....  Ugh...  That scene made my skin crawl ðŸ¤¢

Arjaloveer thumbnail

You are right 

Cv's ruins krishna 's character which we use to admire from season 1

He is 1 women man although meera is living with her as her so called wife🤢

But why makers show their lovey dovy scene

Why they show meera insecurity and krishna confront him that he stayd loyal why did not they show krishna as a total rude man for all of them or for meera also becoz krishna become this much loyal to becoz pratigya change him to a better person than why they make him act like this

We couldn't tolerate this type of scene anymore🤬 

I hope the truth will come out soon krishna will get her memory or what can j say "akal" back

Than though this so called wife ( meera) out from his life

sanjanaverma thumbnail

Yes you r right, mera bhi yahi kehna he ki cvs krishna meera ke relation ka sach ku nahi bata rahe he, ku dono ko ese batate jese dono me bahot sara pyar ho ese scan ku bata rahe he, kya such me krishna meera se pyar karta he e sabhi savalo ke javab abhi hamare pass nahi he kuki scans hi is type se de rahe he ki lagta he sach me krishna meera ka husband ho or uski taraf loyal ho.

Arjaloveer thumbnail

This make me angry when krishna tell what pratigya is going to tell him and meera act like he is his wife.... And i hate krishna consoling her that "ksi bhi larke se kono farq nhi parta " like seriously ksi bhi larki pratigya is? 

I totally hate this scene 

Arjaloveer thumbnail

Exactly makers have to show krishna angry toward pratigya like that when before his memory lose she insulted her whenever she is trying to be close to him..... 

I want a tight slap on meera face by krishna 

SFZZ thumbnail

The other reason according to me why she is like this is - Uske niyaat me khot hai (her intentions are not right). She knows what she is doing is wrong (living with someone as his wife and lying to him all the time that she is wife) and i think that guilt is bringing out her toxic traits. 

ArJaLoveer - you are right. When she did all those things with Krishna, like try to talk to him/touch him, when Kriya was together - it was completely ok and now when some other lady is doing it , she is getting jealous AF . Initially when she first started, she had an innocent infatuation but abhi its just smiley35  I mean on what grounds..you are not even his wife ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ you are just extra that was pasted into Krishna's blank brain. 
Stay in your limits Meera ðŸ¤¢

Welcome to the forum btw ðŸ¤—I hope you have a good time and try to stay active ðŸ˜Š 

Arjaloveer thumbnail

I am always active for kriya😊