Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Manisha_IF

Belated Happy birthday🥳

Maine khud sare episode nahi dekhe

Maine sirf FaTejo scenes dekhe hai...

Kuch hai nahi jasfa ki relationship me aesa bataya tha kisine mujhe

Dono ki jo baate hoti hai usme sirf jasso kanneda ki baate karti hai aur fateh uski cuteness ki taarife karta hai ( mujhe aesa bataya tha kisine baki maine kuch dekha nahi hai unka )

waise he scene hai unke..jeetane mein dekhe hai majority usse  mein Canada ke baate hote the. 

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

I doubt... 

Couple popularity is important but at the same time, trp is also important. It is the trp that makes or breaks a show. The makers will surely want to derive profits so if Fatejo brings them trps, they'll continue with that. 

I have experienced this messing up of couples with one of my previous shows... That is why I never trust the makers.

Trp badhegi na to ye log yahi bolne vale hai ki humari jasfa ki shadi ne trp badhai

Reason hote hi hai inke pas

Bas mujhe mere fatejo ki love story chahiye

Paheli bar maine friend vali jodi ko ship kiya hai...ye ship khali nahi jani chahiye yar...warna phir kabhi friend vali jodi ship nahi karungi me😂

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklle801

Yr i really dont want to see jasfa track again, abhi to thodi si khushi mili thi. Jab se fatejo ki marriage promo dekha hai, pichle episodes bhi cover kr rhi thi taki backstory smjh skun, aur ye post dekh ke to mann hi kharab ho gya.. 

I know everyone has their favorites, and it is within their rights to support it.

So being fatejo fans, hame bhi kuch krna hoga, anything, to show that even we are serious about the fatejo and we want to see them as a couple onscreen..  Without the intereference of jasmine.. 

We should also plan a twitter trend, and have to make sure that we tag the makers in it too so that they will know that fatejo fans are also out there, then only it would be a fair fight. 

If we are serious about our ship, we have to do something.. Anyone who is active on twitter please make arrangemnts and plan this, we have to make sure that makers will see that there are more fatejo fans than jasfa... 

Shaadi ke chakkar mein  saare skip episodes dekh le mein... 😓

Wedding day ke din fatejo ko trend karege sab log... 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Belated Happy birthday🥳

Maine khud sare episode nahi dekhe

Maine sirf FaTejo scenes dekhe hai...

Kuch hai nahi jasfa ki relationship me aesa bataya tha kisine mujhe

Dono ki jo baate hoti hai usme sirf jasso kanneda ki baate karti hai aur fateh uski cuteness ki taarife karta hai ( mujhe aesa bataya tha kisine baki maine kuch dekha nahi hai unka )

Thanks... 🤗

I actually caught the show last Friday towards the end and then saw Saturday's episode plus the wedding promo. Uske pehle Colors unsubscribe kar rakha tha to show ka idea nahi tha.

I have caught up with only a few episodes and frankly, Jasfa left me unimpressed. Even if I leave aside the basis of their relationship, I didn't even find any chemistry between the two. Maybe I'm the only one out here but even their romantic scenes looked completely bland to me.

I too came to know that Fateh simply fell for her looks and her "cute" childishness. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

That's actually true. They need to decide who will be the final endgame Fatejo or Jasfa. Either way, it has to be a definite decision... Even though at some points, the trp does make an influence in the decisions, they should take a final decision. They simply cannot keep Fateh like a ping-pong ball between Tejo and Jasso. 

More often than not, in ITV shows involving 3 people.. ie 1 Male Lead and 2 Female Leads OR 2 Male Leads and 1 Female Lead, I repeat nothing can stop the makers from sticking to their storytelling. 

Fans of couple which is doomed.. in such shows.. are bound to get heart break and they dump the show and move on..

That said, Certain Production Houses are sadists and love to show both the couples winning.. making the ML or FL as a ping pong.. showing romance, love, multiple marriages, etc.. and play with both the fandoms.. 🤢😆

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Shaadi ke chakkar mein  saare skip episodes dekh le mein... 😓

Wedding day ke din fatejo ko trend karege sab log... 

That means 2nd june?

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Thanks... 🤗

I actually caught the show last Friday towards the end and then saw Saturday's episode plus the wedding promo. Uske pehle Colors unsubscribe kar rakha tha to show ka idea nahi tha.

I have caught up with only a few episodes and frankly, Jasfa left me unimpressed. Even if I leave aside the basis of their relationship, I didn't even find any chemistry between the two. Maybe I'm the only one out here but even their romantic scenes looked completely bland to me.

I too came to know that Fateh simply fell for her looks and her "cute" childishness. 

Mujhe bhi koi chemistry nahi dikhti

JasFa fans ko kaise dikhti hai pata nahi

Kya pata dikhti bhi hai ya nahi Ya sirf actor ya actress ke fans ho jo ship kar raheh ho

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Belated Happy Birthday, dear! 🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trp badhegi na to ye log yahi bolne vale hai ki humari jasfa ki shadi ne trp badhai

Reason hote hi hai inke pas

Bas mujhe mere fatejo ki love story chahiye

Paheli bar maine friend vali jodi ko ship kiya hai...ye ship khali nahi jani chahiye yar...warna phir kabhi friend vali jodi ship nahi karungi me😂

Well, ye to hai... Those fans might give the reason that the trp increased because it was Jasfa's wedding. I just hope that if trp increases this week then it remains consistent for the upcoming weeks too. 

Even I want to see Fatejo love story. And yes, even I am shipping a friends turning into lovers for the first time... no wait, its the second time. Pehli baar to IIM show mein ship kiya tha but udhar makers ne achha kachra kiya tha.

Agar ye ship doobi to pakka I won't even touch any show which has this friends waali jodi.

Roses4Moira thumbnail

ha....