dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi 

Just saw the new promo 

Pratigya shares lunch with KST,  who asked for a taste...  Meera comes to office with lunch and sees kriya together eating lunch... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

Hi 

Just saw the new promo 

Pratigya shares lunch with KST,  who asked for a taste...  Meera comes to office with lunch and sees kriya together eating lunch... 

Yes di that is the precap of tonight episode too but I somewhat think its misleading! I dun think she will see them so fast. If she sees Pratigya she will tell Thakurs for sure and she herself will plan against her! Very likely too, I dont trust her!

Like as per the last precap, it felt like Krishna will get those flashback but Pratigya got those flashbacks and Krishna felt a connection with Pratigya, like today's episode is really good! He was thinking about her! Meera is so annoying and insecure, insecure cause she knows Krishna doesn't love her, shameless for the way she behaves with Krishna and so easily touches and be around him (not married tho) and she too was like the so called girls who was eyeing a married man, so she sees others in same light!!

I literally cant stand her!!

SFZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishtigya

Yes di that is the precap of tonight episode too but I somewhat think its misleading! I dun think she will see them so fast. If she sees Pratigya she will tell Thakurs for sure and she herself will plan against her! Very likely too, I dont trust her!

Like as per the last precap, it felt like Krishna will get those flashback but Pratigya got those flashbacks and Krishna felt a connection with Pratigya, like today's episode is really good! He was thinking about her! Meera is so annoying and insecure, insecure cause she knows Krishna doesn't love her, shameless for the way she behaves with Krishna and so easily touches and be around him (not married tho) and she too was like the so called girls who was eyeing a married man, so she sees others in same light!!

You are right. I don't think Meera would know so quickly'and i also hope its that way because I kinda like it. All negativity is away at the moment  from all the Kriya scenes and i hope it stays that way for while.

As for Meera, all her toxic personality is coming in front and its very cringe to watch.  

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SFZZ

You are right. I don't think Meera would know so quickly'and i also hope its that way because I kinda like it. All negativity is away at the moment  from all the Kriya scenes and i hope it stays that way for while.

As for Meera, all her toxic personality is coming in front and its very cringe to watch.  

True!! All I want is Kriya Kriya and Kriya!! Leave this toxic behudi Meera aside

dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishtigya

Oh that's the precap. Ok

Yeah I too hope it's misleading only....  I don't want anyone to find out about kriya soon...  Not even adarsh....  I  hope we get many more kriya scenes 

ArjaAddict thumbnail

TFS dhanya dii...

Even I saw the precap.. Its the same... But yeah as Mehreen said, even I don't think she will come to know of Pratigya this soon! It's just a mislead from the CVs! She might just see Krishna enjoying his meal with some girl, maybe they'll make her stand behind P, so that she just sees Krishna and just another girl!

dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArjaAddict

TFS dhanya dii...

Even I saw the precap.. Its the same... But yeah as Mehreen said, even I don't think she will come to know of Pratigya this soon! It's just a mislead from the CVs! She might just see Krishna enjoying his meal with some girl, maybe they'll make her stand behind P, so that she just sees Krishna and just another girl!

Yes dear, I hope meera or anyone don't find out about kriya soon... 

ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

Yes dear, I hope meera or anyone don't find out about kriya soon... 

Yes dii... Or else our Dashing young KriYa's love story will be over too sooon!

Arjaloveer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Did anyone tell me where can i watch today's episode of Mkap? 

I m from Pakistan here hotstar and star bharat is banned

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Try 'd e s i - s e r i a l s' without any gaps. 

Originally posted by: Arjaloveer

Did anyone tell me where can i watch today's episode of Mkap? 

I m from Pakistan here hotstar and star bharat is banned