Intuition rather than flashback!!

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

INTUITION rather than a flashback! She invoked a lasting effect! A flashback would have merely piereced his mind & made an exit but her closeness flipped open a new chapter in KST's life, the chapter of 'KAHE?' (Why)

A superb episode! The strong KST rattled by her touch, KAHE i couldnt peel her off me when she was close? KAHE i cant stop looking at her? Kahe i feel like i know her from before..KAHE??

There is this one particular scene where KST is all serious in a meeting & Pratigya comes over & is trying to point out to him about lipstick mark she left on his shirt, it was such a cute scene! The way Krishna's eyes spoke there, him trying to concentrate in meeting..yet his eyes kept wandering to her, his confusion, his cuteness, his rant at her for making him loose focus, her playing ignorant yet happy at her progress!!

I see my KST peeking thru the new version ! Hope this Dil ka connection does more wonders!!

24 hours of wait for next dose!! Gosh!! Kriya is addictive

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjaAddict thumbnail

I have not sen the episode but I'm head over heels in love with new KriYa!!

So true Mehreen, KriYa are soo addictive, that this wait of 24 hrs is feeling like 24 days!

Loving this new Avatar of KST and Pratigya!

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArjaAddict

I have not sen the episode but I'm head over heels in love with new KriYa!!

So true Mehreen, KriYa are soo addictive, that this wait of 24 hrs is feeling like 24 days!

Loving this new Avatar of KST and Pratigya!

Yes KST attitude is Killer he is looking so Hot, hotter than usual..Pratigya all set out to get him back, inititiating romance looking soo pretty!

ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishtigya

Yes KST attitude is Killer he is looking so Hot, hotter than usual..Pratigya all set out to get him back, inititiating romance looking soo pretty!

Yesss... This new avatar of Pratigya is too goooood!😉