dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi all, 

We saw how pratigya was disappointed and angry at how her kaanoon failed her when Krishna was assaulted by balwant in jail...  She for the first time questions kaanoon...  

I want a story line where she acknowledge the fact that kaanoon can't save a person all the time n there may be times when people have to deal with things differently...  Maybe this new cold and ruthless Krishna could show her some instances... What do you think?

N I want the balwant track to continue n want Krishna getting revenge for radhe's death at least.... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

Hi all, 

We saw how pratigya was disappointed and angry at how her kaanoon failed her when Krishna was assaulted by balwant in jail...  She for the first time questions kaanoon...  

I want a story line where she acknowledge the fact that kaanoon can't save a person all the time n there may be times when people have to deal with things differently...  Maybe this new cold and ruthless Krishna could show her some instances... What do you think?

N I want the balwant track to continue n want Krishna getting revenge for radhe's death at least.... 

yes this will be interesting to see! 

ArjaAddict thumbnail

Absolutely di... Even I wanna see Pratigya's realisation that Kanoon is not everything and yes... Want to see the rest of Balwant's track with KriYa fighting together against the monster!

I would have loved to see SS too with KriYa against Balwant, but now with SS character change, I doubt whether they will ever get together.