Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamRaj96 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Abjini

Waise maine young and beautiful c drama dekha hai kuch episodes YouTube mein and I hated it๐Ÿคข. The FL was like a bee and magnet jo hamesha apni taraf ladka attract karta hai. They are alteast 6-7 guys who got attracted, liked and fall in love with her eventhough the professor was the FL. The FL of the show was a sacrificial lady like the hindi daily soaps FL who is ready to sacrifice for their family  and the ML and the FL even have  misunderstandings like the ITV soap ML and FL. The FL really irritated me with her character. The FL throughout the show have chose and prefer other boys except the ML. The show had love triangle,love rectangle etc. Such a complicated show it is. Next time mein kabhi 3-4 ML and FL wala C drama show kabhi nahi dekhungi ๐Ÿคข.

https://youtu.be/U1AC1EpcleE

Yeh ML ka koi show dekh raha tha mai .....woh bhi maine 3-4 epi me hi drop kiya 

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/TellyDrama/status/1398916218011062272?s=20

So Aditya ke liye ek aur ladki๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Abjini thumbnail

Naira aka Shivangi ka pic tha yeh๐Ÿ˜ˆ .

Abjini thumbnail

Edited by Abjini - 2 years ago
Abjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Yeh ML ka koi show dekh raha tha mai .....woh bhi maine 3-4 epi me hi drop kiya 

ML ki acting thik thak and achi hai par the c drama show young and beautiful ki storyline also the FL character is so chewtiya, annoying and irritating.๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข.

Edited by Abjini - 2 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

No for his brother. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Abjini

Waise maine young and beautiful c drama dekha hai kuch episodes YouTube mein and I hated it๐Ÿคข. The FL was like a bee and magnet jo hamesha apni taraf ladka attract karti hai. They are alteast 6-7 guys who got attracted, liked and fall in love with her eventhough the professor was the ML. The FL of the show was a sacrificial lady like  hindi daily soaps FL who is ready to sacrifice for their family  and the ML and the FL even have  misunderstandings like typical ITV soaps ML and FL have. The FL really irritated me with her character. The FL throughout the show have chose and prefer other boys except the ML. The show had love triangle,love rectangle etc. Such a complicated show it is. Next time mein kabhi 3-4 ML and FL wala C drama show kabhi nahi dekhungi ๐Ÿคข.

https://youtu.be/U1AC1EpcleE

she's a Mary Sue u mean.

C drama mein na they did a remake of boys over flowers, woh dekho. It's problematic as fukc just like the og but dekhlo

Emily in Paris dekha?