Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ria23 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I don’t think kannika will suit the role of Bondita because dhe will look older than the age Bondita would be in the show.

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 07RB

I don’t think kannika will suit the role of Bondita because dhe will look older than the age Bondita would be in the show.

Exactly not Kanika but Abhi kisi official ne confirm nahi kiya I dunno know aaj kyun news float ho rahi hai 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Kanika as older bondita would only make sense and be a good fit if pravisht was replaced as anirudh with an older looking actor, else then kanika as bondita will look older than pravisht.

Katy4566 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Kanika as older bondita would only make sense and be a good fit if pravisht was replaced as anirudh with an older looking actor, else then kanika as bondita will look older than pravisht.

Then whol show changes pravi has lived ani character 

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

exactly, pravisht should not be changed. Then this serial will become a stranger to us

Ria23 thumbnail

Sorry to say but i would not be able to watch if Kannika played the role. It is not only because of age but she doesn’t fit the character. Her voice would not match the role she will play either. 

I hope they seriously considered  any young actress to play the role. Either reem or jannat would be good.

Katy4566 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 07RB

Sorry to say but i would not be able to watch if Kannika played the role. It is not only because of age but she doesn’t fit the character. Her voice would not match the role she will play either. 

I hope they seriously considered  any young actress to play the role. Either reem or jannat would be good.

a fresh face at right time , it is not age problem it is she can’t fit in bon charcater it would become another crappy itv show and if u see current quality episodes they are amazing 

Hope trp increase and rangu understand 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Yeah so then the makers have to ensure they look for an actress who looks younger than pravisht if they want to keep him as anirudh, else IMO kanika is pretty good choice for bondita, but not if pravisht is anirudh post-leap else bondita will end up looking older than anirudh, so it's best they opt for one of the younger looking actresses that look as young as tunisha sharma to play bondita opposite pravisht so he still looks older than bondita. 👍🏼 IMO I honestly can't see any of the younger well-known itv actresses as bondita though. That innocent bubbliness won't be properly replicated by any of these actresses 😭

abhilashaa23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yeah so then the makers have to ensure they look for an actress who looks younger than pravisht if they want to keep him as anirudh, else IMO kanika is pretty good choice for bondita, but not if pravisht is anirudh post-leap else bondita will end up looking older than anirudh, so it's best they opt for one of the younger looking actresses that look as young as tunisha sharma to play bondita opposite pravisht so he still looks older than bondita. 👍🏼 IMO I honestly can't see any of the younger well-known itv actresses as bondita though. That innocent bubbliness won't be properly replicated by any of these actresses 😭

. anyways tunisha will look good but there r many young actresses like Ashi Singh and Roshni Walia, even ashnoor can play this character if she'll work on her accent 

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago