Dimar please buy a GOOD chappal !

desiseriesfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I was wrong, I thought there is 0% possibility of Aarav to fall for Simar. But today he acted super cute, too much lovely than he should be. So, I see possibility. But wasn't it too much? Specially when he bend down in his knee to take the chappal, Woh woh my boy! Slow down. Too much attention in one day for Simar. She will write novel about it and cry, cry and cry. 

Oh Dimar buy a chappal! 

With all their flaws, I really like Simar-Aarav, though I couldn't find any solid reason why I ship them 🤪

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: desilseriesfan

I was wrong, I thought there is 0% possibility of Aarav to fall for Simar. But today he acted super cute, too much lovely than he should be. So, I see possibility. But wasn't it too much? Specially when he bend down in his knee to take the chappal, Woh woh my boy! Slow down. Too much attention in one day for Simar. She will write novel about it and cry, cry and cry. 

Oh Dimar buy a chappal! 

With all their flaws, I really like Simar-Aarav, though I couldn't find any solid reason why I ship them 🤪

Same!! Totally couple wali feeling aayi aaj. They look really good together. Chemistry achchi  hai!!

They think the same so, a little bit of connection. It was cute.

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desilseriesfan

Oh Dimar buy a chappal! 

Bold ðŸ¤£

Same here ðŸ˜†