Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Petty and mean spirited comment from PC's mom. That's how PC also is but she tries to hide it well unlike her mom.

https://twitter.com/madhuchopra/status/1397595076402892802

priya185 thumbnail

That was unintentionally amusing 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

oh man.....when Mumma and Pappa get into fights for their star kids.....it gets hilarious...🤣🤣

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Her mum's tweets will now make news so many articles LOL

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's ridiculous to compare people who have worn similar outfits. I don't get it.  

To me Priyanka looks better  compared to Deepika anyday but wow such a mean  immature comment from Chopra's mother.  I'd be embarrassed if my mother acted like that.  She sounds like a stereotypical star-mom who makes bitchy comments about her daughter's contemporaries. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

That is so so petty of her..very uncool!

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So the lesson for all of us to see is even education does not teach you class.  You would think somebody who is educated enough to call herself Dr. would be more generous and accommodating and tolerant but pride makes them snobby.  Putting somebody down to show yourself bigger, oneupmanship is so petty.  If she had only complimented both of them,  she would have been the bigger person and shown herself as generous and kind.  She may next time but now we know who you are 🤢

So much pride for birthing out someone who can well look good in couture, what an achievement Dr. Chopra 👏

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aunty is perfect for IF. Koi inko idhar ka link bhejo.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pratts

So the lesson for all of us to see is even education does not teach you class.  You would think somebody who is educated enough to call herself Dr. would be more generous and accommodating and tolerant but pride makes them snobby.  Putting somebody down to show yourself bigger, oneupmanship is so petty.  If she had only complimented both of them,  she would have been the bigger person and shown herself as generous and kind.  She may next time but now we know who you are 🤢

So much pride for birthing out someone who can well look good in couture, what an achievement Dr. Chopra 👏

What I want to know is why PC's stans, all 8 of them, and even her mom are so obsessed with BW stan twitter? Aren't they stans of the self-proclaimed HW queen? Why then do they hang around on BW Twitter 24/7 fighting with Deepika fans about how PC is such a HoLLyWoOd StAr compared to DP? Her mom is out here getting butthurt over a stupid little Zoom article about a dress?!

PC doesn't even live in India and has no work in BW and yet this is what they obsess about day and night.