F.R.I.E.N.D.S. the one where the emotions went high one more time

Morusya51 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

MAY 27 2021

FRIENDS REUNION

Sometimes I am asking myself this question why do I like FRIENDS this much, and when I look at my life, thankfully I was introduced to them at a time where I myself was going through all these hurdles of life where friends indeed are our safe haven at times.

uncountable times I was joey to my best buddy and asked her for some cash...

uncountable times I was Ross when things didn't go well umpteenth time... once upon a time, we all were a Rachel unable to clear our mess and friends took the lead to help clean it all.

at times one of our friends didn't get the humor of the joke and laughed later just like Phoebe would.

then I can't forget the times one of us had to tell, I KNOW and our inside Monica Geller came out.

though I would be honest we didn't have a Chandler Bing but at times we are sarcastic to our buddies just to get that eye roll one more time.

We all share something so precious with our friends, there are our silent phases, there are our nonstop 3 hours talk sessions, we cry for things we could not do together, we gossip about the new dress someone else bought, we send gifts across the states, we wait for those special cards arriving just a day before the birthdays... the phase of life where friends are family passes but friends become a family for sure.

the moment this reunion was announced some two years ago, somewhere we waited for them... t.

Today it was the day, and with a lot of sweet and sour things, it came, it lit our screens for some two hours and then it ended, i didn't even know when did it end... such is their magic.

sometimes there are things that are irrelevant, I don't relate with or my culture don't but then friends say and share anything, right?

and by the way what kind of a friend you are if you are not sharing your premium subscription to watch the FRIENDS REUNION....hahaha

so did you get one such friend... tell me all that you felt and how your friends were.

i wish there was more to this beautiful sitcom but as they said LET'S NOT UNRAVEL THEIR HAPPY ENDINGS ...

an emotionally drained FRIENDS fan here...

Morusya.