Dodging a question is running away !!

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

First scene just I would call wow how beautiful it was written , directed and enacted 

In emotional scenes usually shivangi takes the cake but this scene sai needs to be awarded truly the way he enacted subtle and effective 

Man this Raghu is totally amazing character it’s so well written one way he can throw u to the edge were u start hating him on the other hand he makes u laugh like hell and other hand he will make u cry like hell 

This scene was so emotional the way he asked her 

“ I asked about ur personal dreams of ur life yet u have ur family in it nothing for urself and what about ur hubby “

He so craved to hear he too is part of her dreams 

But wo end tak nahi boli 

She herself has no place in those dreams then how can she have him along …

dodging a question is one thing dodging ur responsibility is other 

Her responsibility is rao’s family now no matter what she is married now so he expects some kind of it from her like he took responsibility to win D family trust so that he can get trust from her wife .

this man might be twisty and pretty much confused but he throws goggly towards her so that he gets the answer from her rather he finding one he was to just feel the temperature and proceed 

He is type of guy who will never force himself on pallu 

From start till now I observed him carefully physically he never harmed her that way he has maintained the character 

For other random ladies in his life he was rude and thrown them 

But for  pallu a single touch is like special for him 

She is so special for him 

The day she acknowledges the relationship nothing can stop this guy from loving her RR style even pallu can’t breathe he will just take her breathe away he is so intense and passionate guy ..

what I really loved in first scene is bg ( kyoun ki tum ho piano bg ) soft piano bg added charm to the scene night effect he standing near the window sipping tea and his throat controlling his emotions what a scene ya 

Sai has just grown ya these tiny emotions were he needs to be silent and emote and express he always wins hearts 

Shivangi man her confusion was so well enacted

We are blessed to have them 

After like ages we see such actors who give and take actors they are so perfect in there art forms …

I must have seen first scene like 5 times now each time u feel the emotions of Raghu that what there future lies 

He is tensed will this work there wedding was like unexpected thing but post that will this bond hold to the ground like a banyan tree he really wants to know

He knows winning D family is not easy if he losses this his world will come down all crushed 

Wife and family will vanish and emptiness will only crush him totally 

He has lived life all alone but in future he can’t because now he is embracing the family he got back and pallu added color in his life 

Let’s see how this will plays out 

I will never blame and curse pallu here the way he harassed her and married her which girl will think of future with that man it’s not easy 

Glad she didn’t speak a word and dodged it her silence was enough to crush him and pain was so deep as if it pierced his soul 

Let’s see

Guddos to the team how well they are using hotel for such scenes 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

🤗Thank u 

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Arre, Anna has an attention-seeking problem nothing else. Tareeka kuch bhi ho😆

First, it was a challenge, to get some excitement in his mundane life from Saree ka Dukaan. 

Now Saree ka dukaan ke saath, "wife" ka tag bhi add ho gaya. So, wife ke life me, Raghav kahi bhi nahi add hota, so Anna is feeling left out.🤪

Pallavi ka life, uska kab tha, that she can have any dreams of her own. And frankly, usko kisi ne aaj tak pucha, that what does she want. Everyone wants to choose for her. Her Aai wants to get her married, her Asur Sasur wants her to remain a devoted widow, and Jaya wants her to get married to complicated Anna, behen ko saans lene ki phursat nahi hai, kyunki dono saans ne milke bachchi ka dum nikaal diya hai😆

Raghav is the first person to ask her what are her dreams, and that atleast thoda sa hi sahi gave her the chance to think. And not just that, Raghav wants him to be a part of it. Kyunki Anna ko attention ka problem hai🤣

Khair, Anna kuch din pehle tak shaadi ko "deal" bulata tha. Kuch jyaada hi serious hai woh iss shaadi ko leke. Pallavi is still treating it as a deal only. Isko kehte hai karma. Aur karo gur gobar Anna. Bahut shauk tha deal waali shaadi ka, ab tumhara "cute wife" tumko bhulne nahi degi ye baat.😆

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

beautifully written ...... perfect

Yes kudos to writers makers showing such a scenes ...hats off to actors well ...both were top of game....yes Ketan was outstanding controlled emotions his eyes ..even his entire face showing Raghav's inner turmoil 👏

But I feel Raghav is being typical here...so impulsive again ...isn't this too soon of him expecting such emotions from Pallavi at this point. I mean seeing past history of himself how come ..Pallavi never had experience marital bliss for her this emotions are buried under ground and top it all their current situation. nah possible one can not blame here either 

Yes Raghav is on road of redemption and regretting his past action too. But I think its bit early for him ...yes since he accepted marriage he might feel like this....and you wrote in Pallu's dream she herself has no place where Raghu can fit.....    Delhi abhi dur hai Raghav Rao bahot dur .... 

But he was testing water as result we can see Pallavi getting affected..she is sensitive ...she calls him bechara ....Raghav himself bit amused hearing that 😆 and he doesn't get angry too 😲 just smiled.....Pallavi is surely getting there slowly plus Ghamandi Rao name....only exclusive for Pallu no one else can say Raghav was beaming..☺️..his anger vanishes 😳

only thing is that CCTV ....now hearing all Raghav surely keep eye on her regularly  no plz....bad idea CV 

Precap well seems again Raghav with his impulsive decision making Pallavi's self respect on radar 🤔 I doubt she knew D family drama....his interference of her design must be reason. may be some arguement end resultRaghav sleeping on Pallu lap ❤️ 😉

I hope we get to see bits pic scene.... 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

First, it was a challenge, to get some excitement in his mundane life from Saree ka Dukaan. 

Now Saree ka dukaan ke saath, "wife" ka tag bhi add ho gaya. So, wife ke life me, Raghav kahi bhi nahi add hota, so Anna is feeling left out.🤪

Pallavi ka life, uska kab tha, that she can have any dreams of her own. And frankly, usko kisi ne aaj tak pucha, that what does she want. Everyone wants to choose for her. Her Aai wants to get her married, her Asur Sasur wants her to remain a devoted widow, and Jaya wants her to get married to complicated Anna, behen ko saans lene ki phursat nahi hai, kyunki dono saans ne milke bachchi ka dum nikaal diya hai😆

Raghav is the first person to ask her what are her dreams, and that atleast thoda sa hi sahi gave her the chance to think. And not just that, Raghav wants him to be a part of it. Kyunki Anna ko attention ka problem hai🤣

Khair, Anna kuch din pehle tak shaadi ko "deal" bulata tha. Kuch jyaada hi serious hai woh iss shaadi ko leke. Pallavi is still treating it as a deal only. Isko kehte hai karma. Aur karo gur gobar Anna. Bahut shauk tha deal waali shaadi ka, ab tumhara "cute wife" tumko bhulne nahi degi ye baat.😆

True he is self obsessed man 🤣🤣

Many men are like that they wants attention 

Here no one taking Raghu seriously not even pallu 

But Raghu has something for pallu he wants to save the marriage that’s it 

If she stays his family will be his if not he will lose all

He is first and last person for pallu who gave a thought about what real pallu wants in life for herself 

Her world is stuck in responsibility 

He just wants her spread her wings and fly but he wants to be part of her in that journey 

But we can’t blame pallu this man twisty kab kya karega pata nahi 

This man is clear he wants his wife for himself he is possessive he wants her to be a wife and get attention always like all hubby does it’s men thing they act babies all the time because there mom always treat them as babies and wiffy to pamper them he wants to feel all that 

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: libran90

today he refer her as Mera Saree ka Dukaan too...his possessive has begun ...😉

first Apana Saree ka Dukaan now Mera 😆

I agree he is expecting too soon......just becoz he accepted marriage that too when its prove she has no role in his family suffering then.....

Let Pallavi get similar proof then expect 😈

dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

First scene just I would call wow how beautiful it was written , directed and enacted 

In emotional scenes usually shivangi takes the cake but this scene sai needs to be awarded truly the way he enacted subtle and effective 

Man this Raghu is totally amazing character it’s so well written one way he can throw u to the edge were u start hating him on the other hand he makes u laugh like hell and other hand he will make u cry like hell 

This scene was so emotional the way he asked her 

“ I asked about ur personal dreams of ur life yet u have ur family in it nothing for urself and what about ur hubby “

He so craved to hear he too is part of her dreams 

But wo end tak nahi boli 

She herself has no place in those dreams then how can she have him along …

dodging a question is one thing dodging ur responsibility is other 

Her responsibility is rao’s family now no matter what she is married now so he expects some kind of it from her like he took responsibility to win D family trust so that he can get trust from her wife .

this man might be twisty and pretty much confused but he throws goggly towards her so that he gets the answer from her rather he finding one he was to just feel the temperature and proceed 

He is type of guy who will never force himself on pallu 

From start till now I observed him carefully physically he never harmed her that way he has maintained the character 

For other random ladies in his life he was rude and thrown them 

But for  pallu a single touch is like special for him 

She is so special for him 

The day she acknowledges the relationship nothing can stop this guy from loving her RR style even pallu can’t breathe he will just take her breathe away he is so intense and passionate guy ..

what I really loved in first scene is bg ( kyoun ki tum ho piano bg ) soft piano bg added charm to the scene night effect he standing near the window sipping tea and his throat controlling his emotions what a scene ya 

Sai has just grown ya these tiny emotions were he needs to be silent and emote and express he always wins hearts 

Shivangi man her confusion was so well enacted

We are blessed to have them 

After like ages we see such actors who give and take actors they are so perfect in there art forms …

I must have seen first scene like 5 times now each time u feel the emotions of Raghu that what there future lies 

He is tensed will this work there wedding was like unexpected thing but post that will this bond hold to the ground like a banyan tree he really wants to know

He knows winning D family is not easy if he losses this his world will come down all crushed 

Wife and family will vanish and emptiness will only crush him totally 

He has lived life all alone but in future he can’t because now he is embracing the family he got back and pallu added color in his life 

Let’s see how this will plays out 

I will never blame and curse pallu here the way he harassed her and married her which girl will think of future with that man it’s not easy 

Glad she didn’t speak a word and dodged it her silence was enough to crush him and pain was so deep as if it pierced his soul 

Let’s see

Guddos to the team how well they are using hotel for such scenes 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

most amazing scene of today’s episode!!

Looking at his eyes,his pain,his longing for the love of partner,the thought came to my mind!

What will be the scenario after this track ends…

I guess entire forum gonna cry hard for raghu!!! Because at the end of the track pallavi may get D’s but what will happen if she decides to go with them?? What will happen if they show ramboo’s redemption and him or aai taking her away ?

What if she willingly decides to go with them???

In such scenarios i dont think raghav stopping her will be justified! Even after taking so much of efforts,if pallavi wont realise his pure soul then raghav will be the only one who will suffer!

Or writer’s might bring the track of pallavi’s realisation or her longing for him !!! 
the day will be worst,if he says “mein divorce papers tumhare ghar sign karke bhijva dega”even after he wins the 30days challenge!

Ultimately it will be pallavi’s call whether to let go raghu or not and I really don't wish he should stop her!!
This circle will be complete if and only if pallavi takes the stand by her own,apane dil ki sune!

She will be a daughter of deshmukh’s even after choosing raghu for entire her life!! 

because raghav has accepted her as wife wholeheartedly!!!
Now its her turn to accept him as a husband pura dil se❤️
last time she denied to go with D’s for nikhil.This time she should deny going with D’s for raghu’s happiness,her happiness.And after that they can start their journey of togetherness and their happiness!

Edited by dhara88 - 2 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muktchand

Yes kudos to writers makers showing such a scenes ...hats off to actors well ...both were top of game....yes Ketan was outstanding controlled emotions his eyes ..even his entire face showing Raghav's inner turmoil 👏

But I feel Raghav is being typical here...so impulsive again ...isn't this too soon of him expecting such emotions from Pallavi at this point. I mean seeing past history of himself how come ..Pallavi never had experience marital bliss for her this emotions are buried under ground and top it all their current situation. nah possible one can not blame here either 

Yes Raghav is on road of redemption and regretting his past action too. But I think its bit early for him ...yes since he accepted marriage he might feel like this....and you wrote in Pallu's dream she herself has no place where Raghu can fit.....    Delhi abhi dur hai Raghav Rao bahot dur .... 

But he was testing water as result we can see Pallavi getting affected..she is sensitive ...she calls him bechara ....Raghav himself bit amused hearing that 😆 and he doesn't get angry too 😲 just smiled.....Pallavi is surely getting there slowly plus Ghamandi Rao name....only exclusive for Pallu no one else can say Raghav was beaming..☺️..his anger vanishes 😳

only thing is that CCTV ....now hearing all Raghav surely keep eye on her regularly  no plz....bad idea CV 

Precap well seems again Raghav with his impulsive decision making Pallavi's self respect on radar 🤔 I doubt she knew D family drama....his interference of her design must be reason. may be some arguement end resultRaghav sleeping on Pallu lap ❤️ 😉

🤗Thanks ya 

Raghu is always impulsive and twisty he too confused 

He doesn’t want to lose her so he is trying everything to keep her 

He is not asking for love her he just craving to be her hubby as shadow 

He is complicated guy like D family he wants her to acknowledge his family and him as her own 

Love has time he wants to make the ground for strong foundation which won’t fall with one blow as it broke in D family with pallu 

He wants pallu to consider his house as her own and not be like a guest that’s why those words came out 

His talks are confusing 

He wants a strong bond we’re there is trust and mutual respect for each other respect as in couple 

Love can wait let it take time as much as it can but trust needs to be strong enough .

He too scared what if after 30 days deal will this bond break he is more tensed than her he really needs her badly because she is root to happiness if he loses her same old emptiness will surround him that’s why he wants her to take charge as wife wholeheartedly and accept the family and him as hubby 

Rest the love can take time thats his way of thinking 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Not expecting any scenes because we are not sure which scenes we get to see 

Ya right her anger is because he interfered in her work 🤣🤣her dhamki Pushki hoti hai 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

today he refer her as Mera Saree ka Dukaan too...his possessive has begun ...😉

first Apana Saree ka Dukaan now Mera 😆

I agree he is expecting too soon......just becoz he accepted marriage that too when its prove she has no role in his family suffering then.....

Let Pallavi get similar proof then expect 😈

True each day he takes steps to acknowledge her and marriage 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣🤣