Two hottest boys together!!!!Aadarsh and Krishna killin it

Manveer_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Well I am Adarsh fan 😋But makers are showing Aadarsh and Krishna equally hot now with equal attitude..Don't know who is more hot but pratigya will sure get trps bcz of this new track..I used to watch only aadarsh scenes but I think I should watch full episode is being interesting..All the best to Pratigya team.Though aadarsh is not lead of the show but he is creating charm.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPXUnBABaKB/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by Manveer_fan - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yup tracks getting intresting!! The boys are on fire!! Im actually excited for Adarsh track, poor man was wronged and lost his respect & mother cause of this komal

Edited by Krishtigya - 2 years ago
Manveer_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yess yaar agree I am not liking komal now I want Priyal gor opposite aadarsh kaash priyal bhi aajaye show mai ashish priyal ki chemistry fire h 😂

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Do you notice how Adarsh is sticking to a black wardrobe to show his tortured underdog image while Krishna is always wearing white to depict being an arrogant elite?

Great wardrobe choice!!

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

Do you notice how Adarsh is sticking to a black wardrobe to show his tortured underdog image while Krishna is always wearing white to depict being an arrogant elite?

Great wardrobe choice!!

True the wardrobe is soo cool!! Those coats are really suiting Krishna, he looking too hot!!

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah,  both Krishna and adarsh are looking hot in the show... N I am liking the character of adarsh....  

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manveer_fan

Well I am Adarsh fan 😋But makers are showing Aadarsh and Krishna equally hot now with equal attitude..Don't know who is more hot but pratigya will sure get trps bcz of this new track..I used to watch only aadarsh scenes but I think I should watch full episode is being interesting..All the best to Pratigya team.Though aadarsh is not lead of the show but he is creating charm.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPXUnBABaKB/?utm_medium=copy_link

Who is the new girl friend of Ashish?