Tangled situation ahead

desiseriesfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Big trouble in front of Reema, first Vivan's parents, Vivan's relationship, than this photographer who is out there for revenge.(I really like this photographer, can be strong villain character ahead) Today she was more focused on her beauty pageant , photographer, her rich to-be in-laws and Vivan's "I have moved on" attitude. Even if she is evil and total opposite to Simar her "every good thing should be mine" attitude makes me drawn to her more, because her life is more unpredictable than Aaravs character jump.

Talking about Aarav πŸ˜† Today he was saying sorry, gifting expensive smartphone and was looking at Simar as if he was so much in love with her, 180 degree shift from previous episode And our lovely Simar was making guilty face when Aarav was looking at her. As if she didn't know what face she should make or where to look? Something like that? πŸ˜•

Proud of Vivan,πŸ‘πŸΌ he acted clam and quite, talked with Reema without any drama. Though his heart has broken into million piecesπŸ’” But after this how Vivan will end up with Reema is big question. 

Edited by desilseriesfan - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I have to say, I feel Simar knows how Reema will react so she was behaving as such. 

Why the heck did Simar look to Reema when Aarav apologizing. Like seriously girl, you need to forgive him or not by yourself. Nothing to do with Reema.

That told me she is reacting in a way that Reema wouldn't blow up at her. Like a self defense mechanism.

Vivaan, is awesome. Karan is amazing. The photographer is definitely a good villain. 

Reema is providing lots of drama and entertainment right now as she's the focus. I feel that they way Reema has been made to lie or avoid the truth when Badi Simar questions her is a dead giveaway that Badi Simar is going to not rock the boat but blow it all to smithereens πŸ˜† 

Im_sherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

tbh I have a feeling wherein I want Simar to end up with Vivaan. [Please don't kill me for this.]

Vivaan though fun loving, and carefree, acted really mature in the situation because he knows that somewhere his brother is happy with the marriage. 

The photographer has damn good acting skills. He is a good competition to Reema. Both their scenes are interesting to watch. 

About Roma, she looks like the gold digger. Although Reema is the bigger gold digger I feel, but she is no less. 

Simar's docile and naive nature has been glorified to no extent. All they will show is her being all naive before the wedding and a super head strong and mature lady after getting married to the hero. Same crap. 

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Vivaan is only sane character in series πŸ˜†

desiseriesfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Im_sherlock

Simar's docile and naive nature has been glorified to no extent. All they will show is her being all naive before the wedding and a super head strong and mature lady after getting married to the hero. Same crap

You said my words. She reminds me of gopi bahu(sath nibhana sathiya), only difference is simar is educated and gopi wasn't.

desiseriesfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi_

Vivaan is only sane character in series πŸ˜†

Also Reema, she is greedy but knows what she wants(which is everything btw πŸ˜†)

Edited by desilseriesfan - 2 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: desilseriesfan

Also Reema, she is greedy but knows what she wants(which is everything btw πŸ˜†)

Bas itna sa khwaab hai. Sab kuch chahiye πŸ€£