May 26th - Episode Review|Thoughts

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

The more I watch, the more I dislike Reema. I dislike her more with each episode. Thought to clear that first. ðŸ˜†

Reema is actually very greedy. Aarav gave Simar a phone for a gift to apologize and she took it. Hello!! She kept giving evil looks to Simar!! 

Her character keeps getting crappier with each episode. 

Simar and Vivaan also look super cute together. However, Simar and Aarav do have the better chemistry. 

I absolutely didn't care of the trip and catch or sorts for Reema and Aarav. It was icky because I know they would be in-laws.

Vivaan was pretty awesome today. Probably because of what he said to Reema. 

If you knew my would things be any different?

Reema asked Aarav how important was she, his response was we are getting married, what more do you want?? ðŸ¤£

Aarav does seem to like Simar more. The dude is giving mixed signals. 

Thoughts people!! 

Edited: 

The Punditji also wasn't impressed with Reema's half-hearted pooja attempts. ðŸ˜†

Edited by Namita-M - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I also don't like Reema but at least she is easy to understand. She wants everything and she is insecure of Simar - god knows why.

Is the guy playing aarav new? or has he worked on other shows? Either he is terrible or the director has no idea what to do. In some scenes it looked like they are building Simar and Aarav such that Aarav will want to swap brides again.

No words for Simar's undying pehla love...

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

I also don't like Reema but at least she is easy to understand. She wants everything and she is insecure of Simar - god knows why.

Is the guy playing aarav new? or has he worked on other shows? Either he is terrible or the director has no idea what to do. In some scenes it looked like they are building Simar and Aarav such that Aarav will want to swap brides again.

Speaking along those lines, Simar is in love and so is Vivaan. We understand that. Reema doesn't love anyone except herself, her career and now money.

It's Aarav who is the wildcard. I honestly don't understand him.

@bold - Agreed!! Is it because she's very much aware that she is the 2nd choice for Aarav? 

desiseriesfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Reema asked Aarav how important was she, his response was we are getting married, what more do you want?? ðŸ¤£

Thats the worst thing you can tell a person who will marry you  the next week. As if Reema has forced him to marry. Dude, no one is forcing you. 

desiseriesfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

He isn't new and knows well how to act(he was a child actor in Balika Vadhu )directors are consciously making Aarav unpredictable so that they can create confusion among audience. 

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: desilseriesfan

Thats the worst thing you can tell a person who will marry you  the next week. As if Reema has forced him to marry. Dude, no one is forcing you. 

Absolutely!! Since, I don't take Aarav seriously, I just laughed it off. It was funny.

Reema definitely wasn't happy with the answer but than she is in it for the money and fame. 

Rupa or is it Roma the oldest sister, she is weird as well. She keeps looking at the money with the [insert cartoon cha ching cash register] in freaky awe.

Aarav had more to say to Simar than Reema!! 

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: desilseriesfan

He isn't new and knows well how to act(he was a child actor in Balika Vadhu )directors are consciously making Aarav unpredictable so that they can create confusion among audience. 

He was in Shakti as well. Heer's older brother and he was phenomenal!! 

I agree, Maker's are purposefully muddying the field to cause us viewers confusion.