Malini must file a case against Aditya

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Everyone has their own personal views and preferences about who is right and who is wrong so I won't go into that.

But legally, Aditya has committed an offence against both Imlie and Malini for which he can be tried in court. Imlie won't press the charges but I feel Malini must and should sue him and take him to court for wilfully concealing his first marriage from her and marrying her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Writer_Soul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Malini is too busy in drowning in her unreasonable mahanta and self pity , to actually take firm steps.

She didn't even call him out for concealing this, so I have no expectations from her. Anu might do  that.

I adore Aditya,  but he indeed was wrong here and it would be a interesting track for Adilie as  well.

Edited by Writer_Soul - 2 years ago
aparnak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree but it might not stand in court because first one is illegal.  Malini doesnt seem to blame him. Personally i would but this is ITV.  I do want to see more anger from her.  Here she seems more protective of Imlie.  She has put aditya aside.  Which is a big step for her given how attached to him she was from the beginning.

Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..sur..

Everyone has their own personal views and preferences about who is right and who is wrong so I won't go into that.

But legally, Aditya has committed an offence against both Imlie and Malini for which he can be tried in court. Imlie won't press the charges but I feel Malini must and should sue him and take him to court for wilfully concealing his first marriage from her and marrying her.

It's sad that Malini will never, her reaction since day one has been disappointing but I'm pretty sure Anu won't take this lying down (no matter about my feelings about her treatment of Imlie) once she finds out the truth.

Out of the two, if anyone would have sued, it would have been Imlie. Malini would be very out of character if she did that tbh as she's been written so far. She literally committed suicide for Adi. 

Well I'm looking for the Anu-Adi face off, it's going to be interesting, they both need to send each other to jail as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by Ahlaam5 - 2 years ago
Writer_Soul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahlaam5

It's sad that Malini will never, her reaction since day one has been disappointing but I'm pretty sure Anu won't take this lying down (no matter about my feelings about her treatment of Imlie) once she finds out the truth.

Out of the two, if anyone would have sued, it would have been Imlie. Malini would be very out of character if she did that tbh as she's been written so far. She literally committed suicide for Adi. 

Well I'm looking for the Anu-Adi face off, it's going to be interesting, they both need to send each other to jail as far as I'm concerned.

That will be awesome to see, Anu pressing charges of bigamy on Adi, while Aditya pressing charges of Harassment and violence on Anu on behalf of Imlie. ðŸ˜†

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Well, in real life, Anu cannot press charges. Since it is a wrong done to Malini, it is she alone who can take that step but ye itv hai...so we don't know. 

Why does Satyakam need to go to jail? I emam he is already in there...but that is a different story. In this marriage mishap, he is totally not to be blamed. 

Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Well, in real life, Anu cannot press charges. Since it is a wrong done to Malini, it is she alone who can take that step but ye itv hai...so we don't know. 

Why does Satyakam need to go to jail? I emam he is already in there...but that is a different story. In this marriage mishap, he is totally not to be blamed. 

Itv hai, anything can happen

I mean they're showing Adini divorce right now which is not possible as their marriage is null and void😕. Whether Adilie marriage is registered or not, Adi wasn't legally single when he married Malini.

Unless this culminates in the truth coming out, it makes no sense for this to happen.

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ahlaam5

Itv hai, anything can happen

I mean they're showing Adini divorce right now which is not possible as their marriage is null and void😕. Whether Adilie marriage is registered or not, Adi wasn't legally single when he married Malini.

Unless this culminates in the truth coming out, it makes no sense for this to happen.

Divorce might be a wrong word. the right path would be annulment...but then itna complicated kon kare when Divorce sounds so dramatic😆

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think Malini bothers being cheated. She already once told Adittya to forget what happened in PD and move on with her. She just cares about wheather Adittya is in her her life or not.