Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Honestly, today I skipped a lot of scenes. Only watched Malharrao and ahilya's parts. 

As many in this forum guessed, the correct answer was diya. And I liked the way ahilya explained her answer. Even Malharrao's monologue was good, ahilya was truly the prakash of Malwa, both in real as well as in this series.

Couldn't bear to watch the scenes of the insecure son and the worthless mother who's feeding his insecurities, so fast-forwarded them.🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree0796 thumbnail

After seeing this pariksha, I remember a line that I had read once upon a time. If one is testing somebody, then it's necessary to know that who's testing, a teacher or a lawyer. Malharrao tested Khanderao as a teacher. Although he took a tough test, he wanted his son to succeed this test with flying colors to prove his capabilities. But Gautamabai is testing Ahilya as a lawyer. She's also taking a tough test, but her aim is to fail Ahilya.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

After seeing this pariksha, I remember a line that I had read once upon a time. If one is testing somebody, then it's necessary to know that who's testing, a teacher or a lawyer. Malharrao tested Khanderao as a teacher. Although he took a tough test, he wanted his son to succeed this test with flying colors to prove his capabilities. But Gautamabai is testing Ahilya as a lawyer. She's also taking a tough test, but her aim is to fail Ahilya.

That's an interesting take! This definitely sums up their approach towards Ahilya. 

Ahilya will be proving her "worth" as "sunbai"  and future queen of Malwa but Gautama won't be accepting her  ego bada hai badi rani saheb ka.. bahut bada ego hai re baba

Sree0796 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

That's an interesting take! This definitely sums up their approach towards Ahilya. 

Ahilya will be proving her "worth" as "sunbai"  and future queen of Malwa but Gautama won't be accepting her  ego bada hai badi rani saheb ka.. bahut bada ego hai re baba

Yup👍 Both mother and son's ego is too high. To get acceptance from them seems like a far fetched dream of Ahilya currently.