Ek rupiya sawal: Who told Jasm. the truth ?

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Was it Nimmo? Coz it was neither Fateh nor Rupi and also not Tejo.

Wo  bhi aisa adha adhoora? Bandi ne to Rajnikant style inkaar mara....at least  in promo it seems like that ! 

Edited by ShanUlas - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

promos r misleading...kuch alag hi hoga

but i dont mind nimmo spilling beans

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

You know what I want to happen, i just wish after knowing the truth jasmine publicly reject fateh in the mandap itself and walked out, and then fateh request tejo to marry him to save his family's name. It will have two benefits..

One nobody will be able to blame tejo in fateh's house as he himself asked her to marry him..

Second, there will be zero chances of fateh and jasmine to be back together after this... 

Fingers crossed

Edited by Sparklle801 - 3 years ago
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sparklle801

You know what I want to happen, i just wish after knowing the truth jasmine publicly reject fateh in the mandap itself and walked out, and then fateh request tejo to marry him to save his family's name. It will have two benefits..

One nobody will be able to blame tejo in fateh's house as he himself asked her to marry him..

Second, there will be zero chances of fateh and jasmine to be back together after this... 

Fingers crossed

I think Fateh's father will ask the Sandhu's for Tejo to get married to Fateh. He has been very conscious of his image and izzat. And Fateh will be forced to go along.

-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Is sab main super LOL moment hoga if they show Fateh getting that Canadian job (that he rejected earlier, banda super talented hai multiple offers hai Canada wale intezaar main baithe hai Fateh ke) and getting on that flight with Tejo. I mean that would be such an amazing moment (for Jasmine, that is) but I’m sure if Tejo marries Fateh, Canada will be dropped immediately.

Besides, I have started to worry just like Jasso’s beeji, is anybody on this show ever going to get to Canada? For even a week of episodes because all this Canada jaap has me excited for a virtual vacation during the pandemic and I’d be so disappointed if turns out to be the boy who cried wolf. ðŸ˜†

Edited by -Villete- - 3 years ago
bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Guess what?! It was Fateh from whom Jasmine got to know that he isn't going to Canada because he lost the job. And just like the promo, Jasmine stepped back when Fateh was about to put varmala on her. She declared it in front of everybody that "yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti!"😆

And I think Jasmine ke papa ko heart attack aane waala hai abhi, like seriously he was clutching at his chest as if he was about to have an attack.

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hayeee kyaa baat boli hai , dil jeet liyaa ðŸ˜†

bas jasmine and shaadi track ko khatam karo 

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail

Main Cvs ka kuch kar dungi if they will not put Kaneda Track for a week in show , 

Fateh yaani Ankit ko bhejo Kaneda , he should come , for his behn ka pyaar , 

cvs dokha karoge to main ro dungi ðŸ˜­ bohat umeeden hai mujhe ðŸ˜›

Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel Fateh will backout since Jasmine rejected him. She will say more harsh words to him now. Will be a shocker for him. And Khushbeer won't take it at any cost. And not Rupi but Tejo will agree to take her sister's place after seeing her father's bad state. 

Jo bhi ho, Fatejo's happening, clean and clear. 

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail

Solah aane ki ek baat , Fatejo is happening ðŸ˜³

Kyaa kaise kabh , kya farak padhta ðŸ˜†