Aarav mesmerized by beauty

desiseriesfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I had high hopes from Aarav, but today it broke.

Yesterday, when he told Vivan that he(Aarav) is marrying Reema because "Badi Maa" and "Simar Masi" chosen her, even if they had chosen Choti Simar, he wouldn't had any problem. I felt optimistic. 

But today the way he was mesmerized by Reema's beauty...... how can these guys fall for this girl. I mean they can like Reema, she is pretty but he and Vivan studied in USA, there are plenty more hot girls in USA. Also, USA returned guys don't fall for pretty desi face in one day and propose in front of Agra without even talking to them. Do they? Correct me if I am wrong.

There are less chances that Aarav will even develop any type of feelings for Choti Simar before marriage.(inner me hopes that will not happen) And if the predictable bride swap happens he will hate Choti Simar. Feeling very very sad for her. She even loves him(is it possible to love a guy by looking at one glance? dumb Dimar) Also, sad for Vivan, poor guy.

Btw, have you guys noticed something? Aarav ke baal boohot ache udte hai(saw this comment somewhere on YouTube)

Edited by desilseriesfan - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

IKR!! I have been wondering what the heck did Aarav see in Reema?? For that matter same goes for Vivaan.

What is this falling in love with appearance!! I'm just as confused, I hope to goodness that Aarav doesn't hate Simar. She's a sweetie. 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly - falling for appearance is mostly liking - attraction!

This aarav is so.  XXXX

He was acting like love struck puppy when reema entered.... 

if it was second meet only.... man of his age will be more casual (will not shy or be mesmerized )... 

will not act like a long lost lover.... without knowing her more than two days !

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: desilseriesfan

I had high hopes from Aarav, but today it broke.

Yesterday, when he told Vivan that he(Aarav) is marrying Reema because "Badi Maa" and "Simar Masi" chosen her, even if they had chosen Choti Simar, he wouldn't had any problem. I felt optimistic. 

But today the way he was mesmerized by Reema's beauty...... how can these guys fall for this girl. I mean they can like Reema, she is pretty but he and Vivan studied in USA, there are plenty more hot girls in USA. Also, USA returned guys don't fall for pretty desi face in one day and propose in front of Agra without even talking to them. Do they? Correct me if I am wrong.

There are less chances that Aarav will even develop any type of feelings for Choti Simar before marriage.(inner me hopes that will not happen) And if the predictable bride swap happens he will hate Choti Simar. Feeling very very sad for her. She even loves him(is it possible to love a guy by looking at one glance? dumb Dimar) Also, sad for Vivan, poor guy.

Btw, have you guys noticed something? Aarav ke baal boohot ache udte hai(saw this comment somewhere on YouTube)

@ underlined - he is a liar, too😡 !

He likes simar's qualities and reema's look - can he marry both????🤣🤣

He was so pissed off to know that his alliance is fixed with simar.... 

Even  when he proposed to ...simar thinking she is reema... he was so angry on her..... 

any sane person would apologize to the girl... it was HIS (and reema's) mistake... does not have right to be angry on simar.... 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

@ underlined - he is a liar, too😡 !

He likes simar's qualities and reema's look - can he marry both????🤣🤣

He was so pissed off to know that his alliance is fixed with simar.... 

Even  when he proposed to ...simar thinking she is reema... he was so angry on her..... 

any sane person would apologize to the girl... it was HIS (and reema's) mistake... does not have right to be angry on simar.... 

Aarav making sense would be a huge thing. I don't think it's ever going to happen ðŸ¤£

I have stopped trying to understand him, I give up!! ðŸ˜†