How will it become Sasural Simar ka?

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Shoot your Guesses, how u think it will be SSK  and reema vivaan marriage will be same day or sometime later??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

That’s the question!! I’m absolutely excited!! I have a few different options , I’m going to list them. 

1. Reema goes for the Pageant, Chitra makes a huge deal. Lots of drama. Narayan family is humiliated.  
2. The Pageant is a set-up and Vivaan goes to help Reema and some compromising pics surface. 

3. Badi Simar reveals all to GD

4. Aarav finds out Vivaan loves Reema and backs off

All in all, SiRav is set to sail 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Namita-M

That’s the question!! I’m absolutely excited!! I have a few different options , I’m going to list them. 

1. Reema goes for the Pageant, Chitra makes a huge deal. Lots of drama. Narayan family is humiliated.  
2. The Pageant is a set-up and Vivaan goes to help Reema and some compromising pics surface. 

3. Badi Simar reveals all to GD

4. Aarav finds out Vivaan loves Reema and backs off

All in all, SiRav is set to sail 

Koi bhi option le lo - Narayan family's humiliation is guaranteed!!🤣

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Koi bhi option le lo - Narayan family's humiliation is guaranteed!!🤣

You know how her Dad was going on and on and on about Reema and her sanskar and being proud. It's all going to come crashing down 🤣

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Namita-M

You know how her Dad was going on and on and on about Reema and her sanskar and being proud. It's all going to come crashing down 🤣

completely!! I was like duh!!! is guy has been making constipated faced everytime he talks to or about his daughter and now he is lying through his teeth. Why not stay quiet and let them assume that Reema is like Simar?

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

completely!! I was like duh!!! is guy has been making constipated faced every time he talks to or about his daughter and now he is lying through his teeth. Why not stay quiet and let them assume that Reema is like Simar?

They are going to fall flat on their faces. What surprises me the most is that they didn't bother asking Simar how she's feeling now that Reema is getting married to the same guy who's rishta came for Simar!!

What kinda weird a$$ parents are they??  I swear, they seem to be over joyed that they would wash their hands off of Reema!!