Growth of the characters and pace of the show

curious1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I am beginning to find this show a big boring. I like Pakhi’s insults but it is so repetitive. Same acting same expressions same content.

The show needs to move. I understand that may be due to lockdown the options are limited but still showing patralekha as surprised at Virat’s reactions.is not real. She should have gotten the  message now and should move on to the next steps. Everyone is tied in the same acting almost similar dialogs every single episode. Hope it picks up pace and hopefully NOT another misunderstanding between  sairat .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: curious1

I am beginning to find this show a big boring. I like Pakhi’s insults but it is so repetitive. Same acting same expressions same content.

The show needs to move. I understand that may be due to lockdown the options are limited but still showing patralekha as surprised at Virat’s reactions.is not real. She should have gotten the  message now and should move on to the next steps. Everyone is tied in the same acting almost similar dialogs every single episode. Hope it picks up pace and hopefully NOT another misunderstanding between  sairat .

I think that is an issue with the actor...who has same expressions for everything..