Today’s Episode Review| May 24th

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

First things first, Aarav doesn’t love Reema. Thank goodness!! He’s going to marry because Badi Maa and his Simar Maasi picked the girl. He was okay marrying choti Simar too. I was so happy, he isn’t in love. Phew!!

Vivaan’s parents are going to cause a lot of trouble during the wedding week. I’m game, it will be entertaining 😆

As for Reema, she’s only concerned about me, myself and I. She is talking about breaking the family up just for her dreams. Now that she’s going to have money, she’s dreaming big. 

I’m okay with her dreams but the breaking up the family and all is going overboard. I’m going to reiterate, not once did she talk about Aarav. It was all about money. 

Aarav and Simar had a conversation and again Aarav couldn’t tell who he was talking to until Simar told him. I swear he likes Simar, her voice for sure. 

Vivaan’s in love and I felt so bad for him. Poor guy. His parents suck as well. 

Reema’s Jiju said to his wife that Reema isn’t a fit for the Oswal family. Rupa, is not ready to listen to anything. 

All I got from the episode is that there is going to be trouble and it’s going to be fun. 

Do share your thoughts please!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful analysis 👏

Will be back after watching the episode

Watched the episode finally

Aarav is a stupid guy 😆. Vivaan was completely heart broken but he did not notice anything. He was talking to Simar again but did not realize. This guy is not ready for marriage yet. His parents are more oblivious than him 😆. His mother is too naïve and father remains Mr. India for most of the time. 

Vivaan's parents are digging their own grave. They will expose Reema but she is going to be their DIL only 😆

Bechara Vivaan, I feel bad for him as Reema and his mother are gonna make each other's life hell.  

Now coming to Reema, she is a selfish brat who uses her sister according to her convenience. She is soon going to fall from her high horse as Badi Simar will surely find out her true nature.

My guess is Aarav is going to be attracted towards Simar's personality during these wedding rituals and slowly going to fall for her. 

Edited by ananya3129 - 2 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Mujhe Aarav ka kuch samaj he nahi aata...confuse kar ke raka ladake ne...🤪

Pyaar nahi tha toh Simar ko itana kuch bola kyu Taj Mahal ke scene ke waqt.. par chod aacha hai pyaar ka case nahi hai... Warana shaadi ke baad  ek naya drama hota hate story ka... 😆

Reema ke personality ka andaja sab ko hai sivaaye Aarav aur Vivaan ko chod ke...🤪

Bechaara Vivaan naah ne Partner aache mile naah he Parents ko uss samaj pa rahe hai.. 🥺

Reema ko hopeless case hai...

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Mujhe Aarav ka kuch samaj he nahi aata...confuse kar ke raka ladake ne...🤪

Pyaar nahi tha toh Simar ko itana kuch bola kyu Taj Mahal ke scene ke waqt.. par chod aacha hai pyaar ka case nahi hai... Warana shaadi ke baad  ek naya drama hota hate story ka... 😆

Reema ke personality ka andaja sab ko hai sivaaye Aarav aur Vivaan ko chod ke...🤪

Bechaara Vivaan naah ne Partner aache mile naah he Parents ko uss samaj pa rahe hai.. 🥺

Reema ko hopeless case hai...

I was thinking the same. If he’s not in love why did Aarav go to propose Reema. The guy is seriously confused. He’s happy because his family is happy. If Vivaan had told him the truth, I do believe Aarav would break off the wedding. 

I’m not sure if there really is a pageant or are Chitra & Hubby just trying to humiliate Aarav/Simar/GD!!

I hope Choti Simar doesn’t do anything to support Reema this time. I’m so upset about the upcoming slap.  

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I was thinking the same. If he’s not in love why did Aarav go to propose Reema. The guy is seriously confused. He’s happy because his family is happy. If Vivaan had told him the truth, I do believe Aarav would break off the wedding. 

I’m not sure if there really is a pageant or are Chitra & Hubby just trying to humiliate Aarav/Simar/GD!!

I hope Choti Simar doesn’t do anything to support Reema this time. I’m so upset about the upcoming slap.  

agar ye planning / plotting hai toh Reema bohot burai faasege 

Abhi Reema aisha kar rahe hai toh haldi aur engagement ke waqt kya karege... Galti se simar ko haldi lage toh ghar sir pe utalege

Simar thode upset hoge slapping se par ek baar Reema sorry bol dege toh easily convince hojayega aur help be kar.. Simar itane aache kyu hai😓

Aarav thodi se smartness dekhate. Function ke waqt.. Vivaan aur Reema ka conversation jarur hoge function ke waqt.. Tab sayad se thodi tubelight jaale aur khud shaadi ka liye naa bole.. 

Edited by D_e_s_t_i_n_y - 2 years ago
Im_sherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aarav is a damn confused soul. He doesn't care about what happens in his life. His people who he trusts the most are taking the decision which is going to affect his life drastically, and he has no input to pipe in. All he cares about is the business. If that's the case he should say no to the marriage, because at the end the people taking the decision are also Human, and not god. 

About Reema, she has turned entirely into a vamp. She doesn't even care about her would be husband. And then there is Simar who is thinking about Vivaan who she hasn't even met. 

Also it was clearly evident from Vivaan's face that he is devastated by the news of the marriage, but Aarav couldn't see it. I so have a feeling that these elder ones are so made for each other. Reema is the I, me, myself one, and Aarav is the dumb one who doesn't understand anything. 

About Vivaan's parents, I have a feeling that the letter received by Reema is planted by them. There has to be some conspiracy behind that letter. What I can sense is that the date of the pageant coincides with the wedding. So their probable plan would be to make Reema disappear, and humiliate GD and Reema's parents as they have been boasting a lot about the 'sanskaar' their daughter has. This in turn will also affect Roma and her family as she is Reema's sister. And it will obviously affect Aarav and his parents. They only people who wont be affected by this disappearing drama will be them and Vivaan. That way they can uplift Vivaan saying that at least their son doesn't go behind such girls. 

This can be a scenario that can take place. 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

At wedding time reema will run away, parents will ask simar to take the place...

vivann may go after/help  reema.... will find out that contest thingy was fake.... will marry reema ....bring her in house !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why parents only boast about qualities in girls?... they should talk about choice, thoughts....... passion.... life style....etc. 

My parents...started with (at the meet with my would be in laws) ..... she has allergy from 'so mahaan' attitude... takes practical decisions.... looks rude some times.... but choses best for the family... 

As per lalit mentioned ....reema is not fit for that family...

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

At wedding time reema will run away, parents will ask simar to take the place...

vivann may go after/help  reema.... will find out that contest thingy was fake.... will marry reema ....bring her in house !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why parents only boast about qualities in girls?... they should talk about choice, thoughts....... passion.... life style....etc. 

My parents...started with (at the meet with my would be in laws) ..... she has allergy from 'so mahaan' attitude... takes practical decisions.... looks rude some times.... but choses best for the family... 

As per lalit mentioned ....reema is not fit for that family...

I was wondering the same!! What has Reema done that her Dad was busy praising her!! Like seriously!! The wedding wouldn't be happening at all if Simar hadn't refused and told the truth. Praise Simar if anyone, why Reema!!

Is he simply so grateful that she didn't do any kaand?? Helloji, aapki beti ka hi kaand hai yeh sab!! Useless dialogues. But I do get that it's going to be along those lines after the fiasco!!