Raghvi OS: Repentance.

Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I got this idea after watching yesterday's precap where Raghav is trying to stop Pallavi from leaving.

This is my first time writing an OS. So forgive me for my mistakes.

Raghvi OS: REPENTANCE 

"No, I can't lose her. I should stop her from leaving somehow." Raghav thought while running behind Pallavi.

"Pallavi !!! Wait. Will you please hear me out." he shouted behind her. 

"Why are you asking me to stay back Raghav. Why?? Aren't you happy with ruining my character and snatching my family away. Isn't it enough for you?..........Answer me Raghav." She snapped back at him.

Her words made him stop at his tracks. It felt like someone threw daggers at his heart. Still he somehow managed to move from there and blocked her path with an apologetic look. "I am sorry Pallavi for everything I have done to you. I know I have done a huge mistake. Can you give me a chance to correct my actions. Please!!". Sensing the sincerity in his voice, Pallavi stood still and crossed her arms saying "Mr. Raghav Rao, you have only 5 minutes to talk and don't expect a second more."

The coldness in her voice made him flinch for a moment. Due to the guilt, he wasn't able to meet her eyes. By collecting all his composure and strength he faced her. "Pallavi, I know I am arrogant, rude, heartless and every other thing you claim me to be. I have never regretted for my actions and never thought I will. But now, after meeting and knowing you I realised my faults. You made me realise money and power have no real value in life." 

He let out a sigh and continued "When I first met you, I never imagined that this strong and fierce girl is going to be a significant part of my life. To be honest, I enjoyed every fight and argument between us. You have never failed to amuse me with your strong character and soft nature. You were so different from every girl I have met.".

"You have 2 more minutes Raghav." Pallavi's frustrated voice breaked his sentence. 

Raghav looked into her furrowed brown eyes and said in a determined voice "Pallavi, I promise you that The Raghav Rao will change his discourteous ways and will try to be a better human for you." 

Tears started to make way out of his eyes. Still he continued without breaking the trance "I want to mend my ways Pallavi and you are the only one who can help me. So will you please give me one chance to prove myself and to clean up every mess I made in your life. If you leave me today, you are taking away my last chance for repentance"

Pallavi was searching for any sign of betrayal in his eyes. But to her surprise and shock, his eyes reflected pain and guilt instead of usual arrogance. 

Their moment was broken when two girls in their late twenties shoved Pallavi aside. To both of their displeasure one of them approached Raghav and started to flirt with him. While another one glared at Pallavi and shouted at her "Arey behenji, why are you staring at him. Do you even know who he is??" While the first one replied in a equal audacious tone "How can such a middle class lady know about Raghav Rao." and started to mock her. That's when they noticed the sindoor in her head. "Don't you have any shame to eye on another man even though you are married." "How can you expect a middle class lady like her to have honour."

Raghav, who is trying to keep calm lost his control after hearing their last lines. "SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT UP. Do you have any idea about whom you are talking to." 

Pallavi, who was having hard time to control her tears after hearing all the insults aimed at her was more than relieved to see Raghav taking a stand for her. A smile crept to her tear stricken face unknowingly. 

Raghav moved near Pallavi and held her closer to him by her shoulder and continued "She might belong to a middle class but she have more honour than two of you combined. Ardham ayinda. So chose your next words wisely or else you will see another face of Raghav Rao"

It will be an understatement to say those girls were shocked by his sudden outburst. Being the naive young girls they were, one of them enquired "Why are you supporting this cheap girl.Don't you see that she is trying to hit on you using her fake innocence."

Sensing the anger in Raghav, Pallavi stepped up and proclaimed gently "I am Mrs. Pallavi Raghav Rao, his wife." Raghav was delighted to hear it while both of the girls laughed their heads off hearing Pallavi.

"What a joke!! I never thought you to be funny type." one of them remarked in between their laughter. Which irritated a already frustrated Raghav. 

He tighted his grip on her hand and declared in his infamous tone "Believe it or not, she is Mrs. Pallavi Raghav Rao, wife of one and only Raghav Rao." Then he took her baggage with his free hand and walked her away from the commotion his announcement made.

Pallavi felt the sense of belonging in his hold than she ever felt in last 2 years with Deshmukhs. Both of them walked towards the new beginning in their life with a wide smile and satisfaction in their heart. 

●    THE END    β—

Thanks for reading. Please drop your honest feedback.

Edited by Amnnaa - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

UnresπŸ₯³

First

This was so amazing Amna!! Exactly the kind of scene i wanted!!! 

Thank you for such an amazing shot!!!! 

Loved reading it!!!! 

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 2 years ago
Chutkiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Unressmiley40

First

This was so amazing Amna!! Exactly the kind of scene i wanted!!! 

Thank you for such an amazing shot!!!! 

Loved reading it!!!! 

Thank you so much. I am happy that you loved it. πŸ˜Š

I was so reluctant to post it as it was my first time writing a OS. So thank you for sharing your feedback πŸ€—. 

Edited by Amnnaa - 2 years ago
Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

That was really nice, short and sweet. Chipko ladkiyo ke gosh udd gaye

Do write more. 

Bee222 thumbnail

Thoda ott tha par chalega πŸ˜† Any situation where I get to see Raghav taking a stand for Pallavi is a situation I love 😳 I don't think our Pallu looks like an auntyji from any angle though  Can you change that to "behenji" maybe?

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bee222

Thoda ott tha par chalega πŸ˜† Any situation where I get to see Raghav taking a stand for Pallavi is a situation I love 😳 I don't think our Pallu looks like an auntyji from any angle though  Can you change that to "behenji" maybe?

Some people call women clearly younger than them Aunty . When I was 15-16, an adult called me aunty. Tum batao isse bura aur kya ho sakta Hai? 

Chutkiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

I know our Pallu looks so young and beautiful. I added 'auntyji' for a dramatic effect. Because there are some irritating girls who love to mock girls wearing decent dress. I meant it in that way.

I am sorry if I offended you.

Chutkiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shri_12

That was really nice, short and sweet. Chipko ladkiyo ke gosh udd gaye

Do write more. 

Thank you so much β€οΈ. 

I will try to write more, but I am such a lazy person and have a lot of pending work already. So I can't assure you.

I have a cross over OS in my mind, but I am not able to form a solid plot. As soon as I get a clear cut idea, I will write it.

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Amazing β€οΈ

Loved the end 

Keep writing ❀️✨

Blessed_Soul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is lovely! 

Nice ending β€οΈ