Badi Simar|Vivaan’s Parents

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

At least Simar is feeling unsure. What’s Vivaan’s parents planning!!? Jiski beizzati karenge, khudd hi bahu hogi. 

Kuch nahi toh Ek baat clear hai, Aarav aur Simar ki hi shaadi hogi 

I laughed out loud, thinking she is going to your Bahu 😆

Simar, yeh Shaadi nahi hone degi, nor AD if she meets Reema. I guess we will find out tomorrow 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Im_sherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

At least Simar is feeling unsure. What’s Vivaan’s parents planning!!? Jiski beizzati karenge, khudd hi bahu hogi. 

Kuch nahi toh Ek baat clear hai, Aarav aur Simar ki hi shaadi hogi 

I laughed out loud, thinking she is going to your Bahu 😆

Simar, yeh Shaadi nahi hone degi, nor AD if she meets Reema. I guess we will find out tomorrow 🤣

Even I have a feeling that they I'll know about Reema in today's episode.

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Im_sherlock

Even I have a feeling that they I'll know about Reema in today's episode.

Everyone looked at their phones. But then the promo is out about the wedding rituals. Not sure kya hoga but entertaining hoga. 

Im_sherlock thumbnail

Everyone looked at their phones. But then the promo is out about the wedding rituals. Not sure kya hoga but entertaining hoga. 

Episode was average. Nothing big. Except for Vivaan coming to know that Aarav-Reema alliance is fixed.

Namita-M thumbnail

Episode was average. Nothing big. Except for Vivaan coming to know that Aarav-Reema alliance is fixed.

He must be upset. Poor guy. I do like him and his carefree ways. 

Do you think, Aarav gets to know he loves Reema and backs off? 

Im_sherlock thumbnail

He must be upset. Poor guy. I do like him and his carefree ways. 

Do you think, Aarav gets to know he loves Reema and backs off? 

Vivaan didn't say anything. He just had tears in his eyes. And these brother sister duos are damn weird. Like they cannot understand what the other is feelings. 

Just like how Reema has no clue of what Simar is feeling. Same ways Aarav is clueless of what Vivaan is feeling. The younger ones understand the elder ones. But the elder ones... All they understand is themselves.

Namita-M thumbnail

Vivaan didn't say anything. He just had tears in his eyes. And these brother sister duos are damn weird. Like they cannot understand what the other is feelings. 

Just like how Reema has no clue of what Simar is feeling. Same ways Aarav is clueless of what Vivaan is feeling. The younger ones understand the elder ones. But the elder ones... All they understand is themselves.

Reema must be happy and nice to Simar now. She’s getting married in a rich home. 

I can’t believe that girl. I’ve yet to watch today’s episode. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

When she saw 10 laksh necklace n a rich  boy she  forgot her modelling dreams so fast.i hope vivaan doesn't become selfish like Reema.

Reema must be happy and nice to Simar now. She’s getting married in a rich home. 

Im_sherlock thumbnail

She is on 7th heaven. She was telling Simar, that she always gets what she deserves and now she must be very happy as everything is happening the way it should happen. 

Im_sherlock thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

When she saw 10 laksh necklace n a rich  boy she  forgot her modelling dreams so fast.i hope vivaan doesn't become selfish like Reema.

Both the younger ones are selfless ones. I am sure that know that Vivaan knows that Aarav likes Reema he will back off for his brother.