Why is Simar crying so much for Aarav?

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I am finding Simar’s constant crying when she sees or hears about aarav very annoying. She is looking way to desperate. I could have understood a couple of tears and sad expressions but please move on. In the precap she was crying like she was scarificing her love. Cvs need to tone her down.

aisa kaun sa saccha gehra pyar ho gaya just by watching him kiss random puppies? I can buy love at first sight but she has gone crazy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Im_sherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aarav is no different. He has fallen in love just in one drive. And if I am not wrong, he and Reema did not even exchange names.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

who proposes in one ride? 

In 21st century, US return - does NOT he know the word 'dating'?

Same with vivaan, in one photo and one photoshoot he is proposing reema (still better than aarav, at least he knows her a bit) !!!!

Main point, their family is searching brides for them and these brothers finding love on streets !!!!!!!!!!!

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Im_sherlock

Aarav is no different. He has fallen in love just in one drive. And if I am not wrong, he and Reema did not even exchange names.

Thankfully the show is Sasural Simar Ka. Imagine if it was Ghar Aarav Ka... then he would be the focus and he would be crying all over that palatial house - and flashbacks of Reema tossing her hair.

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

who proposes in one ride? 

In 21st century, US return - does NOT he know the word 'dating'?

Same with vivaan, in one photo and one photoshoot he is proposing reema (still better than aarav, at least he knows her a bit) !!!!

Main point, their family is searching brides for them and these brothers finding love on streets !!!!!!!!!!!

velle despo brothers - May be they were in some type of a monastry in the US for monk training...

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

What annoys me the most is why Reema?? They don’t know her. She’s just a pretty face. Heck, in my opinion Simar is prettier. Bas western outfit dekh ke Pyaar ho gaya 🤣

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

God even if she doesn't cry she looks like a rondu. And Reema always looks like she's fuming, even if she's happy 🤣. Kaise leads hai ye

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Why aarav and simar can NOT be/act normal ????

Like a guy meets girl he did not know... introduces himself and family.... and if she is like would be saali.... would say be comfortable... may introduce to his siblings... and move on!

They are like....one is:' I lost my love'.... face and other is like:....'wow this world is full of beauty (always smitten)' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess itv writers either do not know how to write a progressive story or afraid of trp audience !!!!!!!!!!

They can showed up this story ....without ott, this way:

- simar has career goal to be a singer & values family traditions, elders etc.

- reema wants to be a model & values money - fame...(self centered)

- (do not need sacrifice - bride swap drama or bad one is modern and good one is docile.... both of them could be average girls... with shades and qualities... like we all are...) both gets married in same family (here oswal)

- simar chose route of family love... gives time to win their confidence, place in family and love...... then request them to allow her... to fulfill her singing...ambition....with lot of struggle... she gets permission.....hence gets both..... career and family.

- reema.... does modeling contract right after wedding ...without discussing with her husband.... not listening to any one... goes... after fame.... develops distance.... from family and husband... at the end.... about to lose.... has to chose one out of two... choses ...career...... after a while success gets.... expired....and no place to go.....