Spoiler.[Read at own risk]

Im_sherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

According to latest news from sources, SSK2 is going to showcase bride swap drama. GD is going to fix Aarav-Reema's alliance, but in the engagement owing to some twists, Aarav-Simar are going to get engaged. 

I had earlier also mentioned that bride swap drama will take place and this is the upcoming spoiler according to sources. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

TFS... I hope Simar - Aarav ki hi engagement ho...❤️🤞

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

GD really likes Simar. I was kinda shocked when she switched the rishta when Simar had told her the truth. Wonder how it’s going to happen?!! 

Navyakanwat4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Engagement ka to pta nhi lekin saadi to Aarav or simar ki hi hogi...fir chahe ye bride swap engagement me ho ya saadi me ho lekin bride swap drama to jrur hoga 

Or am damm sure Aarav khi na khi simar ko blame krega sab bat ke liye 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aarav  - another brainless (lack of common sense) itv ML !!!!!!!!

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Like the original - There was bride swap and Roli got married to Prem (I think that Simar's husband's name) because Simar was off for a singing competition. She came a back before bidaai and went off to sasural. A couple of months later Roli-prem divorce happens and Simar and Prem get married.

I think here Reema will not be back on time 🤣

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Like the original - There was bride swap and Roli got married to Prem (I think that Simar's husband's name) because Simar was off for a singing competition. She came a back before bidaai and went off to sasural. A couple of months later Roli-prem divorce happens and Simar and Prem get married.

I think here Reema will not be back on time 🤣

Didn’t anyone know? Or everyone knew and was angry?? 😆

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Aarav  - another brainless (lack of common sense) itv ML !!!!!!!!

I hear you. Dekha kisi aur ko, baat kisi aur seh and pyaar ho gaya Reema seh. 

I’m not going to lie, I hate the fact both brothers like Reema. I mean, she’s nothing special. 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

She is behind money, more money with fame & name!

Any average girl who would spend that much (sisters pocket money, too) in parlor and beauty treatments, never go in kitchen, do not do chores, just take care of fashion and looks -  would look good.

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

She is behind money, more money with fame & name!

Any average girl who would spend that much (sisters pocket money, too) in parlor and beauty treatments, never go in kitchen, do not do chores, just take care of fashion and looks -  would look good.

Agreed!! She’s the older one. She’s got no manners either. The way she spoke to her older sister and Simar was unacceptable!!