ANGRE - BETRAYAL OR LOYALTY?

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Yup, I just want Angre to remain loyal towards Riyansh ...

he is too precious n his bonding with Vansh n Riddhima ...

After Riyansh it's Angre...his character, his bonding his character growth which makes us watch the show...

Cvs should know

n hope this is all plan by Angre to keep Riddhima safe n know Vyom 's plan even keep Ishani away from Riddhima or Vansh 

as of right now along with vyom or anyone Ishani turning full-fledge psycho villain ...

Ayeshi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even I feel this is a game plan to trap Vyom its hard to believe that Angre is a backstabber. Plus as you've said if this was the case why it would be revealed to Ridhimma that quick? 

We just need to wait and chill and see how the upcoming episodes will be. I don't think makers will take a risk to ruin VanGre's bond 

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

this is exactly what I want to see. and in today's episode, it did felt that he knows that both Ishani and Vyom can be too overwhelming for Ridhima who is not at her best stage, and Ridhima will never give up on Vansh and rest. so this seems logical that he tries to manipulate Vansh's enemies into thinking that they have won. 

Edited by phoenix27 - 2 years ago
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree we all should not jump the gun but our Riddhu has certainly jumped the gun just bcoz she saw Vansh's most loyal confidante Angre's inter-mingling with Vyom.

Riddhu might be trying to ape Vansh's tactics like trapping Vyom in Sara/Gayu's fake murder case but her best abilities is that of a Sloppy Spy only.

Riddhu should have listened to these 2 golden lines--Jo Dikhta Hai Woh Hota Nahi Aur Jo Hota Hai Woh Dikhta Nahi.In short Reality is Fleeting.

Yeah we can understand her mental state & she certainly deserves all our sympathies considering the current situation she's in but inspite of being pregnant with her Dottu the only thing her mind could conjure up at that point that she has to do some under-handed deals with Vyom by destroying her own husband's Mafia Empire like stealing the Family Heirlooms for example from the VR Mansion-Diamond/Gun & the infamous BB.

What was the guarantee that Vyom would have let Riansh live in peace even if Ridzi delivered on her part of the deal?Vyom knew that Vansh's existence would always be the biggest threat to his own criminal ambitions so whether Vansh left the Mafia world or not Vyom would have killed Vansh anyway.

Her fear of losing the only love in her life-Vansh led her to make irrational decisions.The most astonishing part was that even though she clearly knew about Sara's intentions of killing Vansh she never disclosed the same to Vansh .Why?

Inspite of multiple betrayals by Kabir/Vyom or even by her husband Vansh Ridzi has still not learned her lesson fully.She has the symptoms of Arohi in her character.Ridzi's policy of being this Mahaan Soul has only bought troubles for her.

When she entered Vansh's life she chose Kabir over Vansh-that time it was for her blind love for Kabir & later onwards she made another mind-blowing decision of choosing to go by Vyom's words.

Ridzi  should have learnt by now that a Leopard does not change its spots or a Lion does not give up his kingdom so easily-otherwise they both would be devoured by the Hyenas or a New King would usurp their authority & Vansh knows this fact instinctively.

Ridzi should have accepted this harsh truth of her life now-that even though Vansh might love her truly he's not gonna give up his Mafia Empire for her.

Riansh's survival is tied with being in the Mafia world-whether Riddhu likes it or not.

As far as Vansh is concerned he might have been kidnapped or he could have staged this himself-we all know that Aangre is like Vansh's shadow he would never betray his master cum brother-(this might change with Vangre if the writers change the script or shake up the things).

Aangre might have entered into his new alliance with Vyom as per Vansh's instructions.Vansh has always been this Last Hour Hero whose smart antics managed to always save the day.So to obtain that Tear of Laila Vansh instructed Aangre to be his Spy-sort of taking a page out of the book of his old Nemesis-Kabir who used Ridzi as the pawn for his nefarious schemes.

Vansh is a man who knows that his Family is selfish yet he keeps them close bcoz he believes in the principle of Unity in Numbers & Bloodline-this enabled them to spoil Vyom's scheme of sending them to the gallows.

Also as I have said before that Vansh is playing for Bigger stakes here-First that BB & now the Tear of Laila.Vansh is on a mission to expand his criminal empire now just like the other Mafias.

Vyom/Ishani or Ridzi might try to take the reins of the Game but the Game is moving on the whims of the Grand-Master only-VRS.

Kabir tried to snatch everything yet he failed-Vansh smartly transferred the property in Daadi's name right before his fake death & later on as Vihaan he got all the things back in his name obviously Ridzi's smart mind was also an asset but Vansh did not care about the same at that time.

Vyom was Vansh's childhood buddy yet Vansh never knew about Vyom's wife or his intentions of starting some Rival Mafia in India.Quite Ingenious huh.

Vansh certainly knows some things about everybody whether they are his allies or enemies otherwise how is he still running his Mafia Empire?

Yes he's certainly over-confident about his abilities or perhaps its just a facade-underneath that veneer is an old wily Strategist.

Suddenly he has left Ridzi to fend for herself in her pregnant condition-Hasn't he been always been this purposefully oblivious to the multiple attacks on Ridzi when she was doing spying for Kabir in the Mansion?

Yes Vansh is not like Deep but he has his own mysterious ways of punishing those who are not a part of his family-Ragini & Ridzi both have been the victims.

Yes Vansh certainly loves Ridzi-I agree & perhaps he cares about the Dottu too agreed but its not that he never knew about Vyom's sinister intentions towards his Family or Empire.

Ridzi might have made some under-handed 6 hours deal with Vyom but Vansh had to use the Truth-Serum weapon to get to the truth.What if Vansh already knew about the deal & chose to do nothing about the same?

When Vansh was initially introduced as the Mafia head he was doing some illegal Diamond deal with Chang-perhaps he might not have known about Vyom's secret partnership with Chang-Quite Convenient arrangement.

Vansh could not have survived multiple attacks always due to his Brain-Power-who knows he could have some inside sources within the Law or Rival Mafia Organizations?And as the man who has everything at his command he's got to have some inside info about his enemies.

In short Vansh could have cultivated some hidden assets like other mini-Aangres perhaps from Aangre's Detective Agency. 

He pretends to not know anything yet he always knows some things-that has always been the hallmark of our Vansh Rai Singhania.

Edited by masked - 2 years ago
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

Yup, I just want Angre to remain loyal towards Riyansh ...

he is too precious n his bonding with Vansh n Riddhima ...

After Riyansh it's Angre...his character, his bonding his character growth which makes us watch the show...

Cvs should know

n hope this is all plan by Angre to keep Riddhima safe n know Vyom 's plan even keep Ishani away from Riddhima or Vansh 

as of right now along with vyom or anyone Ishani turning full-fledge psycho villain ...

True Rakhi 

VANGRE n RIVANGRE r emotion!!

A soulful relations amongst all the negativity around them!!

❤️😳

I'm hoping makers won't ruin this in name of thrill 

lets see

🤔

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I second that.

Even after seeing Angre with Vyom, I'm not ready to buy that betrayal until unless Angre himself confesses the very same in front of Vansh.

Vansh planning revenge on Riddhu..... again not gonna buy that....he might be angry.... wouldn't speak with her....but he loves her.... endlessly....so he won't hurt her like last time. Last time he doubted her love for him becz of betrayal but the situation and considerations aren't same as before.

So let's see what kind of secrets will be revealed.

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nicely put up Heytal ⭐️

After calming down even I feel it is Angre-Sara's plan as he knows Vyom can help him get to Vansh because there's currently no other way to reach him.

And for the revenge, its a big no. Vansh won't do this to his pregnant wife. The guy who got angry when the breakfast was late for her won't give her pain.

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayeshi29

Even I feel this is a game plan to trap Vyom its hard to believe that Angre is a backstabber. Plus as you've said if this was the case why it would be revealed to Ridhimma that quick? 

We just need to wait and chill and see how the upcoming episodes will be. I don't think makers will take a risk to ruin VanGre's bond 

Exactly VANGRE is too pure a bond which I don't think Makers would ruin!!

And similarly Angre has had a very close bond with Riddhu too even when Vansh was angry with ..Angre always supported Ridz so in all probability in his Bhai's absence he is protecting his Bhabhi😳

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

It had been long time since i read your posts...

Forum seriously miss its crazy theories....

Ever since show is shifted to OTT every character got due....

From dadi to angre....

Angre doing work instead of yes boss....

Dadi manipulation shades...

Sia rebel....

Arayn finally began to fly....

Even Annoying vyom and sara....

Basically Angre is most trusted by vansh.

He saved Angre....

Can he betrsy his bai....

Deep in side i know he can't. They share close bond.

He knew well ridz can go any extend when it come to vansh....

During the ridz 2.0 track he had seen it.

His babhi totally nuts when it come to Vansh. She will plan anything. And execute without blink of eye...

But she is pregnant and against vyom....

Someone need to step in...

If they shoe Angre as negative then nothing left in show...

Riansh and full negatives...