On the day on my son's engagement

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Now Kavya and Anupama have swapped their position. Now Anupama is looking at the family. The difference was Kavya used to get angry seeing them and Anupama is getting happy seeing the family.

Now Vanraj starts coughing after drinking the tea and Anupama went immediately to help him. Why she went to help him? She went because she has humanity. I understand but does the person to whom she is showing humanity value her actions? No. There were people to take care of him, if Vanraj was alone then I can understand Anupama rushing to help him. Vanraj vented his anger on her. He was more angry also because he saw Anuvait together. Anupama was again right. Vanraj sees everything as black and white. Before divorce Anupama was completely good, after divorce she is bad for him. But nothing in this life comes black or white. It comes grey.

And then Leela blasts with anger. Again a funny line "24 Ghante hue nahi aur uske lakshan to dekho". They are saying about the change. I want to tell that when a DIL enters the house, does anyone manage to change for her in this house? No. Same has happened here. No one changed for Anupama in that house and she was being accepted by all very easily. They wanted Anupama never to change. But change is the law it will happen and it has to happen. 

Samar was again right. Poor Samar has to stay with the people who doesn't support him. Even on his engagement day, he is fighting. Anupama should have thought that his son would be treated. Samar taking Anupama's side is making Leela angry. Leela was getting angry was also right to some extent. But she was wrong also. Our perspectives might differ. But why she is getting angry on Samar. Poor Samar on his great day, is crying. Actually she is angry on the three Mahan Atmas ðŸ˜† (Anupama, Kavya and Vanraj). Samar also said "Kitni plate kam lagvani hai bata do" Bichaare ki koi kadar nahi hai ghar ki. I think Nandini was right to tell their truth, Dhamaka ek baar mein hi ho jaaye

Advait and Anupama again lightening the mood in this heavy fight. She inviting his friend. He said that he is not attending the functions. I think there is a past relating to this.  On Toshu's engagement, Anupama was so crazy. Then today its Samar's engagement. She is on cloud nine. Today she will get ready by taking her own time. And when she gets ready Kavya Madam is also ready. As if she is the real mother of Samar.

Just loved Anupama and Leela's scene. It was very much funny. Leela said "Bargad ki Ped ki Chudail". The actress Alpana Buch killed it. Her expressions were on mark How Anupama tried to pacify him was so sweet. On the other side, Toshu and Samar have a heart to heart talk. Toshu is nice but when it comes to taking sides he always stands against Anupama. But otherwise he is a nice guy to some extent. Inspite of fighting with Samar, but today he said right. I liked how he asked him to balance all the relationship. He also realised that what mistake he did in his married life and asked Samar to rectify the mistake.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congratulation anupama TRP ( 19 th week) has increase. It is from 3.0 from 3.2

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I dislike the part kavya try to stick to the family instead of going slowly to win the family,she is forcing herself on them .no this will create irritation and annoyance since they hate kavya. and i dont understand why was kavya jealous when pakhi asked anupama to sit and enjoy tea outside.why must she feel bad about.isnt it anupama the mother of vanraj kids.she does have a right on his kids and if a mother and child os talking she should stay out of it.baa anger is not on anybody but kavya.she hates the sight of her and yet have to tolerate her.i just hope samar stands up for nandini and make a point if instead of nandini samar impotent then the scenario would be hai hai my poor grandson.no i want baa to realise so what if sanan cant hv kids.they could adopt and become parents.i wish bapuji was around to knock some sense into baa

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

I dislike the part kavya try to stick to the family instead of going slowly to win the family,she is forcing herself on them .no this will create irritation and annoyance since they hate kavya. and i dont understand why was kavya jealous when pakhi asked anupama to sit and enjoy tea outside.why must she feel bad about.isnt it anupama the mother of vanraj kids.she does have a right on his kids and if a mother and child os talking she should stay out of it.baa anger is not on anybody but kavya.she hates the sight of her and yet have to tolerate her.i just hope samar stands up for nandini and make a point if instead of nandini samar impotent then the scenario would be hai hai my poor grandson.no i want baa to realise so what if sanan cant hv kids.they could adopt and become parents.i wish bapuji was around to knock some sense into baa

Hi @jacinta. Dont know your name. But this is the first time I am hearing from you. Nice to hear from you

Kavya is a matter of irritation to all of us. You're right that slowly she should win the family members. 

Samar will for sure stand with Nandini. Leela's drama is in the store for us

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I will start with Pakhi today. She was the star for me today, the way she spoke in favour of Anupamaa against everyone and she is the youngest. She rightly said "Baat winter ki engagement tak pohonchni hi nahi chahiye thi. Aur Mummy ke yahan aane se kisiko problem nahi honi chahiye,  Mummy ko thodi space chahiye and hume unhe woh space deni chahiye." It was indirectly taunt to her father.

Also Anupamaa did not immediately go to help Vanraj, she saw everyone was trying to help him but couldn't help him relieve of his choking, then she went, bcoz she knew what the issue was. And when someone is choking, Anupamaa is not the one to think ki uske saath rishta kya tha ya kya hai and uske basis pe decide kare help karne. Vanraj ki jagah koi bhi hota woh jaati.

I felt bad for Samar today, poor kid is always at the receiving end. At the day of his engagement you are telling him they are not happy with this engagement, he must be so hurt. He was right as always.

Vanraj toh has short term memory loss kya, till the time he returned to resort after divorce, he wanted to keep Anu happy and support her, but as soon as she left, he forgot that and has now again started taunting her. He also forgot what Advait had told him.

Mr. Vanraj Maharaj vented his anger and this anger came from him watching Advait and Anu launghing and happy together. So was he jealous? And if them just laughing together has made him angry just think about the time Anu saw him and Kavya getting intimate on her bed on her wedding day. 

Did you see the look on Kavya's face when Vanraj said that he begged in front of Anupamaa to not give divorce, still she gave divorce. Kavya still wants to marry this person. She seriously has some issues in her brains. When Vanraj was not listening to her, she kept on going to Anupamaa and now that they are divorced, she doesn't leave one chance to taunt her. She has to hold Vanraj's hand in front of Anupamaa just to show that V is now hers, itself shows how weak their relation is and how still she is jealous of Anupamaa. 

So we are on a way to a dhamaka tmrw. Lets see how they handle this. I don't want Baa and Vanraj again going on a rant against Anupamaa for hiding it, since she herself got to know just before the engagement. 

Baa and Anu's scene was the cutest. The way she tried to manao her.

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

I will start with Pakhi today. She was the star for me today, the way she spoke in favour of Anupamaa against everyone and she is the youngest. She rightly said "Baat winter ki engagement tak pohonchni hi nahi chahiye thi. Aur Mummy ke yahan aane se kisiko problem nahi honi chahiye,  Mummy ko thodi space chahiye and hume unhe woh space deni chahiye." It was indirectly taunt to her father.

Also Anupamaa did not immediately go to help Vanraj, she saw everyone was trying to help him but couldn't help him relieve of his choking, then she went, bcoz she knew what the issue was. And when someone is choking, Anupamaa is not the one to think ki uske saath rishta kya tha ya kya hai and uske basis pe decide kare help karne. Vanraj ki jagah koi bhi hota woh jaati.

I felt bad for Samar today, poor kid is always at the receiving end. At the day of his engagement you are telling him they are not happy with this engagement, he must be so hurt. He was right as always.

Vanraj toh has short term memory loss kya, till the time he returned to resort after divorce, he wanted to keep Anu happy and support her, but as soon as she left, he forgot that and has now again started taunting her. He also forgot what Advait had told him.

Mr. Vanraj Maharaj vented his anger and this anger came from him watching Advait and Anu launghing and happy together. So was he jealous? And if them just laughing together has made him angry just think about the time Anu saw him and Kavya getting intimate on her bed on her wedding day. 

Did you see the look on Kavya's face when Vanraj said that he begged in front of Anupamaa to not give divorce, still she gave divorce. Kavya still wants to marry this person. She seriously has some issues in her brains. When Vanraj was not listening to her, she kept on going to Anupamaa and now that they are divorced, she doesn't leave one chance to taunt her. She has to hold Vanraj's hand in front of Anupamaa just to show that V is now hers, itself shows how weak their relation is and how still she is jealous of Anupamaa. 

So we are on a way to a dhamaka tmrw. Lets see how they handle this. I don't want Baa and Vanraj again going on a rant against Anupamaa for hiding it, since she herself got to know just before the engagement. 

Baa and Anu's scene was the cutest. The way she tried to manao her.

Bolded lines: Meri itni lambi comment mein Pakhi ko add karna bhul gai. Right Pakhi talked about Space was amazing

Purple: That's why Anupama said the Black and White thing. Woh Maharaj to side badalte rehte hai

Red: Kavyaben 6 e, Pagalben thai gya 6 Vanraj aagal

Leepama were very cute today

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Bolded lines: Meri itni lambi comment mein Pakhi ko add karna bhul gai. Right Pakhi talked about Space was amazing

Purple: That's why Anupama said the Black and White thing. Woh Maharaj to side badalte rehte hai

Red: Kavyaben 6 e, Pagalben thai gya 6 Vanraj aagal

Leepama were very cute today

@red - don't worry, I am there na, to add if you miss ðŸ˜Š 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

@red - don't worry, I am there na, to add if you miss ðŸ˜Š 

ðŸĪ—

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Hi @jacinta. Dont know your name. But this is the first time I am hearing from you. Nice to hear from you

Kavya is a matter of irritation to all of us. You're right that slowly she should win the family members. 

Samar will for sure stand with Nandini. Leela's drama is in the store for us

You could call me jacinta...i have commented here before but only when things get out of hand and im really frustrated.ðŸĪŠ

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

You could call me jacinta...i have commented here before but only when things get out of hand and im really frustrated.ðŸĪŠ

Hi jacinta this is Kosha

Kavya frustrates all of us...You know

Do come here when your time permits