Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nichuss

KB... i liked new pragya....but they cud hav made her grand daughter like PR 🤣

Pranbir luking cute

KB2 .... wat hapnd today.... :P

Preesha dont say it loud.... u will be bashed for no reason 🤣🤣i lost the interest in it...cant get back to it....

watching YHM old epsds...

btwn do u lik reporters.... (dnt knw whtr we talked abt ths)

1)Not watching Kumkum Bhagya

PraNbir

2)Kundali Bhagya - will tell you

3)I have said it in EDT also that I hate Preesha because_of her mahanta. I tolerated YHC till 266 episodes after lockdown. But not now. Anyway

4)ok watch YHM👍🏼

5)I am neural about Reporters. Not planning to watch it anytime. Though good series I have heard👍🏼

priya185 thumbnail

Hi everyone 

how are you ?

can someone kindly update me on the story I have not watched the show since ages and ages 

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago
aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

I don't think it will get TRP this time

I hope it goes off air

Kumkum Bhagya lost it's charm long back

I watch Kundali Bhagya everyday at 9:30 PM😆🤣

I don't think I will watch YHC again because I hate Preesha a lot🤔😆🤣

Isiliyei tu update nhi deti I miss yur written updated 

Never watched ny of the bhagya watchmen kumkum ehn it strtd now too boring lol dnt get tht shw

I'm finnly getting bk to yhc it's so interesting nw nd rusha chemistry has become so gd better thn before so cnt leave tht show

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Isiliyei tu update nhi deti I miss yur written updated 

Never watched ny of the bhagya watchmen kumkum ehn it strtd now too boring lol dnt get tht shw

I'm finnly getting bk to yhc it's so interesting nw nd rusha chemistry has become so gd better thn before so cnt leave tht show

hi aisha good to see you here

can you tell me what the story is these days please?

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

hi aisha good to see you here

can you tell me what the story is these days please?

Hey basically its 6 month leap nw rusha are separated as saaransh is dead rudra blamed preesha fr his death when it was his mum fault thy took a divorce nd they r in 6 months leap preesha living with a new guy called arman nd his daughter anvi just as freinds nd rudr was a hotel manager where he met arman sis devika she helped him financially fr sharda treatment nd rudr finds out devika bhabi is preesha . Preesha nd rudr meet at devika bro party where she tells him shes moved on with arman as his wife which is not true. Devika has fallen in love with rudr nd rudr uses this as a chance to get close to pree by getting close to devika. Cuz he believes preesha has moved on and she says to him tht I hv moved on cuz I didnt want to love with your hatred nd she wants to frgt him nd all his memories.right nw rudr tryna mke preesha jealous so she confesses she still loves him his nd devika roka took plce tdy and preesha tells him I'm hppy fr u too nd now am officially ur bhabi thy bk ti Delhi rudr has gt half the kh bk. Vasu amma with preesha but arman dnt knw shes preesha mum she teaches anvi music nd dance nd shes telling preesha to move ahead with her life md get married to arman nd preesha tells her no one cn tke rudr plce nd I dnt hv feelings fr arman.

Nichuss thumbnail

yep reporters is finite awesome show.... no draggings... excitement kept show... best thing s Kabir monologues after the episode.... tey literally expose the news channels.... and how news can b made to hide facts or expose the truth its own way....

priya185 thumbnail

thanks so much for the story summary I really appreciate it🤗

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Maine Kumkum Bhagya thoda hi dekha hai

Kundali Bhagya not followed initially

but started watching since july 2020

I watch it for timepass🤣

I don't think I can get back to YHC👍🏼

Bacillusbadius thumbnail