EhmmbhVirikaKDT thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Don’t watch bollywood a lot but recently became a fan of Katrina Kaif just because of her offscreen interviews. Really liked her personality. After that I watched some of her old interviews with ranbir kapoor and realized they were dating for six years, they seemed pretty cute together, and the reason for the break up is still unknown. Does anyone know what actually happened? Who broke up with who? How did he get with alia bhatt because it seemed like he reallyyy liked Katrina.  And is Katrina dating anyone else now? Really hope she gets married to someone nice soon since it seems like she wants to from her interviews. 

also my apologies I’m new and can’t find the right place to post so I’m posting under a movie of hers I guess 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

First of all welcome to the forum 🤗

Yes ranbir and katrina were dating for many years and I am not sure about the exact reason for their breakup but sources say she wanted to get married but he was not ready so that is one of the reasons.

Secondly katrina and vicky kaushal are rumoured to be dating currently.

Yes also hoping she finds the right man and gets married looking forward for her big day.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They were cute together but yeah like SRK_Deewani mentioned I think Katrina wanted to get married and he was iffy about it so she left him.

The part that confuses me is how he went on to date Alia who Katrina considers a friend and how Alia and Kat are still friends? 😕 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

They were cute together but yeah like SRK_Deewani mentioned I think Katrina wanted to get married and he was iffy about it so she left him.

The part that confuses me is how he went on to date Alia who Katrina considers a friend and how Alia and Kat are still friends? 😕 

Aalu-Kat are nice like that, they don't believe in kar fight😆

DushtKanya thumbnail

I feel like Ranbir genuinely liked her but that there were a lot of things that didn't work in their favour. 

1. Neetu didn't like Katrina

2. Katrina wasn't comfortable with the closeness between Ranbir and Deepika during the Tamasha proomotions. From Ranbir's references to Tamasha and sly smirks during JJ promotions, it did seem like he was trying to get her to talk about it which was suspicious

3. Katrina's sense of self depended a lot on Ranbir and at the end of the day, that became unhealthy for both of them

And I agree, Katrina is a sweetheart 😳 She's real, compassionate and mature. And there currently are rumours about her dating Vicky Kaushal (although she really should date Hrithik 💁🏻‍♀️)

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

I feel like Ranbir genuinely liked her but that there were a lot of things that didn't work in their favour. 

1. Neetu didn't like Katrina

2. Katrina wasn't comfortable with the closeness between Ranbir and Deepika during the Tamasha proomotions. From Ranbir's references to Tamasha and sly smirks during JJ promotions, it did seem like he was trying to get her to talk about it which was suspicious

3. Katrina's sense of self depended a lot on Ranbir and at the end of the day, that became unhealthy for both of them

And I agree, Katrina is a sweetheart 😳 She's real, compassionate and mature. And there currently are rumours about her dating Vicky Kaushal (although she really should date Hrithik 💁🏻‍♀️)

Omg Kat and Hrithik would be PERFECT 

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Don't think they're real friends. Kat needs to put up that front as KJo would be upset if she didn't act cordially with Alia - and that would mean no Dharma movies for Kat. Also, best for Kat to act like she's moved on rather than be the sulky ex, especially cos Ranbir and Alia are getting married for sure.

Edited by EhmmbhVirikaKDT - 2 years ago

S

Thank you everyone