We NEED to increase the TRP

YouAreLoved thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So recently theres been a lot of talk of the show going off air, and I think its not happening just cuz of the lockdown and the lack of new shows.

I request each and every person in the forum to please watch the show on TV. And maybe rewatch the parts you liked on Sony Liv or Sony Sab yt channel. Avoid watching on other yt channels, but its fine if you can't find it anywhere else.

This has been the only show in a while to not have over the top drama and forced marriages and cheaters and such. Its been a real stress buster in this depressing situation.

It would be a shame if it went off-air.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddhi2Saini006 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuMod

So recently theres been a lot of talk of the show going off air, and I think its not happening just cuz of the lockdown and the lack of new shows.

I request each and every person in the forum to please watch the show on TV. And maybe rewatch the parts you liked on Sony Liv or Sony Sab yt channel. Avoid watching on other yt channels, but its fine if you can't find it anywhere else.

This has been the only show in a while to not have over the top drama and forced marriages and cheaters and such. Its been a real stress buster in this depressing situation.

I think if we few people also start talking on the forum maybe people would be more aware

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SuMod

At bold - That's why this place is dead!!!!!!

Viewers like to discuss only ott dramas specially double marriage / cheater husband / glorified EMAs. ðŸ˜ˆ

They can not take progressive / strong headed  girls.... they don't care for light hearted shows... it is so sad reality of itv viewers.... 

They only love/ want a sobbing / abala naari / wronged by husband and family /  poor /  lachaar  / suffering always....  FL

Riddhi2Saini006 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Viewers like to discuss only ott dramas specially double marriage / cheater husband / glorified EMAs. ðŸ˜ˆ

They can not take progressive / strong headed  girls.... they don't care for light hearted shows... it is so sad reality of itv viewers.... 

They only love/ want a sobbing / abala naari / wronged by husband and family /  poor /  lachaar  / suffering always....  FL

That is why star plus shows especially rajan shahi shows and sab tv shows are not that popular

YouAreLoved thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Yes exactly!! Even I like romance, hell I LOVE romance BUT when it is done right. And sumod is one of them. I think the problem is not the drama, but the story, which is just going around in circles and not moving forward at all. At this point, I have lost the interest in story completely and just watching it for Sumod. Plus I hate Agni's character, so that is a major turn off for me.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Someone report all of those YT accounts who upload the episode before they are released even on SonyLiv. Eating into the trps.