Insta Ask Me with Farhad / Himanshu is on the 30th May at 9 pm

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

The Gods are showering us with love only my dear Forumnites.

Our beloved Himanshu - Farhad has confirmed to Pri that he will come on Instagram for a Q&A session.

Are you excited? Yes? I can understand.. We are too!! 

Please join us.. Prepare your questions.. Add them in this thread if you cannot join on Instagram.

If you have no account, well now is THE chance to create an one..

Make fanpages, share edits, tag Himanshu and let us show him how much we love and appreciate him. 

Pri - SweetButSpicy a special shout out to you! You are direct life line to our boy! 

#AskHimanshuBamzai on Instagram (please follow the link) 

https://instagram.com/himanshubamzaifanpage?utm_medium=copy_link

#AskHimanshuBamzai on Sunday, 30th May 2021 at 9PM IST.

- Prii

Edited by RishuDarling - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Questions so far for the Q&A for Himanshu / Farhad 

Please do add new questions or the one I missed out on, and I will add it in this summary.
That Q&A should come soon.. smiley27

Instagram Names:

SweetButSpicy - Pryanka (owner of himanshubamzaifanpage on IG)

Rishu.Darling - Rishu (cutest foolish fan of #TheBromance)

Originally posted by Mihika

We don't know anything about him.... I have some in mind

1. What's his edu background?

2. What did he do before MHRW happened to him?

3. How did he get selected for Farhaad and what was his reaction to it?

4. His first project

5. What kind of struggles did he face?

And. So on

Originally posted by RishuDarling

6. What are the differences and resemblances between Himanshu and Farhad? 

7. What is your most challenging and your most favorite scene till now from Farhad? 

8. For what (example dish or activity) can one wake you up at 3 a.m.? Are you a morning or an evening person? 

9. Can your fans expect character development and a side (love) track for Farhad? If so, may the forum suggest your heroine's name to be Anika. 

Priya side comment to you, We have already lots of ideas. And in fact, a pre-date scene has been initiated in the whatsapp group chat thread. Check it out. 

10. Do you have specific methods to prepare on your scenes? Certain rituals or luck charm? 

11. By any chance, do you know why Raghav keeps pinching cute Harish in the belly? Is he secretly jealous of Harish' love handles? 

12. What is your secret to that beautiful thick black hair and long dark eye lashes? 

13. Who is your role model actor? 

14. Any other ambitions in life than acting? 

15. When did you decided to become an actor and tell us more about your journey?

16. Priya made the first fanpage on Instagram. How did that made you feel? 

17. Are you single? Any plans for marriage? (Ani wants to know when a proposal is coming her way, with one of Raghav's precious diamond rings). 

18. Within MHRW storyline, which character intrigues you the most? 

19. Fans are loving the Bromance and have even a name for Farhad and Raghav, Farag. Would you consider love marriage instead of revenge hate marriage and swap with Pallavi in the last moment? smiley37

Sorry... I can't be 100% serious.. But this one made me laugh a bit harder.. I so hope someone will write some fanfiction on Farag.. smiley37

20. Ani's birthday is in July. Would you please already say a few words to her in Farhad style? She is a major fan of yours and it will give her something to listen to on repeat smiley37 

Originally posted by Mihika

21. Acting or Modelling or Story writing or Director? You can chose more than one.

22. Say something in Dogri (Jammu's local language)

23. Your favourite food?

24. If not an actor, what else would you be doing?

25. Your hobbies (list any 5)

26. Your role model

27. Biggest challenge till date

Originally posted by rmahi25

28. Haann pls ask him to spell ^I LOVE YOU MAHI. #FarMa Rocks^smiley37 

Originally posted by Viewpoint 

I love Farhad too. He is so honest, wise and let's just say, the most sane person. 
I also want to see more of Farhad and Raghav scenes. Bromance is amazing! 

29. How does he achieve the composure and calm required to play this character, because not only are the dialogues delivered wisely, but we also see a calm face and a relaxed body language, so much so, when Farhad is in the frame, there is an aura of peace. Does this come naturally to him or does he have to work very hard to achieve this calmness?

Originally posted by SRKian

30. What is Farhad's backstory? Tell us something about his personal life, about his family etc. We need Farhad's sidetrack!smiley27

31. What is the backstory of FaRag?Where and how did they meet and why is Farhad so loyal to his anna? We would love to see FaRag backstory in the show.smiley42smiley27

32. When will we get to see Farhad's room in the show?smiley37

33. Choose one: SRK or Salman?smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by Bee222

33. Do you know anyone like the characters Raghav or Pallavi in real life?

34. What is your comfort food?

35. Who is your favourite person on set?

36. Top 5 places he has always wanted to visit (I know lockdown mein sab qaid hue baithe hai smiley19)

37. We all want more of Farhad's backstory.. Will we get it in the show? smiley9

38. What is your pet peeve? 

39. What would Farhad's ideal girl be like and look like? Can we introduce you to Anika (nr 1. fan)? Or the name of the character to be Anika? #FarAni True Love 

40. Can you please say #FaMa (Farhad+Mahi) rocks so people can get jealous!?😝 
Can the name of the character be Mahi? 

Will Farhad be in a love triangle (with Anika and Mahi)? 

41. Whenever you are missing from an episode it seems incomplete. 
All the boys in the show have such nice hair. We adore and envy you for your eye lashes. 

When was the last time, you did something for the first time?
What do you when you are in a bad mood?
What would you change about Farhad's 
character if you could?

42. Do you ever tease Sai regarding his fangirls? If so, in which way? 

43. Fans are wondering about your love track. Any updates you can share? Any hint? 

When is Farhad going to fall for keerthi? 
Nikhil & Krishna ship would be a good match. Romance in the Saree Shop. Saree Shop Owner and Saree ka Assistant. 

44. Fans miss Harish the character and the actor. Will he make a comeback or have Raghav and Farhad forgotten him as they are so busy with their love tracks? #IncompleteBromance 

The Bhabhi Jaap is getting too much for Farhad alone. We want Harish next to you as his straight innocent and cute face is missed. Also his chest has an own fandom. 

45. Have you picked up a hobby during pandemic? 

46. RaghVi is happening quite fast now. Is Farhad feeling jealous and left out? Raghav was his sole bestie for the longest time #FaRag 

47. Will there be a Farag Live session - MOST WANTED!! 

48. Do you come on Indian Forums once in a while to read appreciation for you? We have created Appreciation Threads for you as well. Please come and visit too.

49. How do you come up with the captions for your social media posts / pictures?  

50. Pallavi never apologized to Farhad for Sanki Baba slapping you. Do you feel she needs to apologize? The fans would want that to happen. #JusticeForFarhad #Farag 

51. What is your favorite Kashmiri food / dish? 

Edited by RishuDarling - 2 years ago
Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Originally posted by rmahi25

Haann pls ask him to spell ^I LOVE YOU MAHI. #FarMa Rocks^smiley37

🤣 Ye kab daala isne

Viewpoint thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I love Farhad too. He is so honest, wise and let's just say, the most sane person. My question will be: How does he achieve the composure and calm required to play this character, because not only are the dialogues delivered wisely, but we also see a calm face and a relaxed body language, so much so, when Farhad is in the frame, there is an aura of peace. Does this come naturally to him or does he have to work very hard to achieve this calmness?

That's my only question. I also want to see more of Farhad and Raghav scenes. Bromance is amazing! 

Mihika thumbnail

21. Acting or Modelling or Story writing or Director? You can chose more than one.

22. Say something in Dogri (Jammu's local language)

23. Your favourite food?

24. If not an actor, what else would you be doing?

25. Your hobbies (list any 5)

26. Your role model

27. Biggest challenge till date

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ok, I finally could come up with some decent questions😆

What is Farhad's backstory? Tell us something about his personal life, about his family etc. We need Farhad's sidetrack!❤️

What is the backstory of FaRag?Where and how did they meet and why is Farhad so loyal to his anna? We would love to see FaRag backstory in the show.❤️

When will we get to see Farhad's room in the show?🤣

Choose one-SRK or Salman?🤣🤣

Thanks for the post Rishu🤗❤️

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yo ppl wanna ask him anything?😳😆 

Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

We should definitely introduce him to his future wife aka Anika if he post a q and a .

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

Yo ppl wanna ask him anything?😳😆 

Aur kya poochu yaar... Tum logo ne history geography biology sab cover kar diya 😆

Well...

Does he know anyone like Raghav or Pallavi in real life?

What is his comfort food?

Who is his favourite person on set?

Top 5 places he has always wanted to visit (I know lockdown mein sab qaid hue baithe hai 😭)

We all want more of Farhad's backstory... will we get it in the show? 😳

Aur bhi jaanna hai but I guess his previous answers will cover them 😳 Aur kuch dimaag mein aya to bataungi 👍🏼

Edited by Bee222 - 2 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mihika

🤣 Ye kab daala isne

Even I was wondering same🤣🤣...lol Mahi😆