Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi Partner🤗

Finally I finished reading this amazing story!! I know am very late to the party 😆

You are an amazing writer partner. I have never seen this side of yours!!! This story was too good❤️ I loved the journey of Shivi here....especially Raavi...from the dobi Raavi to being Shiva's Gauri❤️

Also the tug of war scene😆 PS spy did his work correctly...even he likes the story and I guess I found out the reason....You named the girl Shilpa who is one of the show's writers😆

This story had everything..romance, comedy, angst...!!! beautifully written. Loved every bit of this❤️

You really need to start writing again Partner❤️

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Hi Partner🤗

Finally I finished reading this amazing story!! I know am very late to the party 😆

You are an amazing writer partner. I have never seen this side of yours!!! This story was too good❤️ I loved the journey of Shivi here....especially Raavi...from the dobi Raavi to being Shiva's Gauri❤️

Also the tug of war scene😆 PS spy did his work correctly...even he likes the story and I guess I found out the reason....You named the girl Shilpa who is one of the show's writers😆

This story had everything..romance, comedy, angst...!!! beautifully written. Loved every bit of this❤️

You really need to start writing again Partner❤️

This is so sweet, partner 😍🤗

So happy you loved it! 

Omg, I didn’t even notice that the writer is also Shilpa 🙈😂 That’s probably why 

Thank you partner ❤️❤️😘