Angel and the Kidnapping Saga continues 😂

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

These writers are a joke....heer has been kidnapped for the upteenth time and now harak Singh’s whole family is being held hostage ...soumya and Harman are kidnapped as well.  They’ve brought the unbearable Angel back as well. Sadly apart from villains, goons and kidnapping these writers cannot write anything else..all tracks that started going the positive route were abandoned.. this show has become one sorry mess..🤦🏻‍♀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Indira1211

These writers are a joke....heer has been kidnapped for the upteenth time and now harak Singh’s whole family is being held hostage ...soumya and Harman are kidnapped as well.  They’ve brought the unbearable Angel back as well. Sadly apart from villains, goons and kidnapping these writers cannot write anything else..all tracks that started going the positive route were abandoned.. this show has become one sorry mess..🤦🏻‍♀️

🤣🤣 Seriously colors start all shows with the name of empowerment sometimes woman empowerment sometimes kinnar empowerment but always show criminal empowerment it's sad in shakti heer is educated but she never try to do some good job in office only was limited to caretaker of kuhu and in name of manager she was doing household works in virat home in past that time virat was very professional with her but no manager do such household works.

I m not against this works I know every work is great bcoz every work is workship

but this show is about kinnar empowerment so CVS needed to show Heer doing something for kinnar community making them educated or independent but irony shakti CVS only limited to villains, kidnapping and insulting kinnars 

Irony in this males also don't do any work in season 1 fans demanded multiple times but CVS never show Harman focus on his career properly and become something or visited factory regularly and now Virat also don't do any job he is married man his dj dream also vanished don't know where 

This new writer is worst than old writer he is just copying only story written by old writer showing story rounds in rounds without any positive message 

Saumya kidnapped bcoz Rubi is covid positive but dont know whats the need to show Heer kidnap 

too much Angel negativity like she enter in harak home shoot viren and controlling everyone  

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 2 years ago
evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

It's so sad that a show with such a serious topic, with something that needs to be addressed and taken seriously so that ppl can be educated on, is treated like SUCH a joke! Like such a 🤬 joke! And it's ridiculous!

As someone who abandoned the show and came back only because Rubina came back, its horrible writing and repetitive kidnap tracks will most likely push me away once more. But I'm trying to give it the benefit of the doubt because Rubina did test positive and they can't just stop the show, so they're delaying things, but if they don't get the story going, I'm over it. I mean they barely mention heer in front of soumya, almost as if she no longer exists or like soumya isn't a 50ish year old lady with a daughter, I mean the consistency is so lost it's a joke!

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

It's so sad that a show with such a serious topic, with something that needs to be addressed and taken seriously so that ppl can be educated on, is treated like SUCH a joke! Like such a 🤬 joke! And it's ridiculous!

As someone who abandoned the show and came back only because Rubina came back, its horrible writing and repetitive kidnap tracks will most likely push me away once more. But I'm trying to give it the benefit of the doubt because Rubina did test positive and they can't just stop the show, so they're delaying things, but if they don't get the story going, I'm over it. I mean they barely mention heer in front of soumya, almost as if she no longer exists or like soumya isn't a 50ish year old lady with a daughter, I mean the consistency is so lost it's a joke!

exactly....it’s lovely to see the characters of soumya and Harman return....but let the story continue ...they can’t go back 25 years and forget about the present.. Harman has a daughter that needs him...I’d love to see Harman and soumya get together and fight for heers rights and happiness,,, in fact all the viewers want to see this...I don’t know what the problem with the writers are ,..are they so dumb that they don’t know that there are two loved couples in Shakti...both have a fan following...show the two couples and the viewers will return...heer is like off the radar completely 🤦🏻‍♀️