A Weird Thermometer - OS

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi friends,

Please read my fourth OS and let me know your feedback. It is not a ShiVi ff, but still I hope you all like it.

Krish hates being the youngest in their family. This makes me to do all the petty things at home. Like now, I am walking with a trash bag towards the garbage area. Not only today, I am doing this for years now. This was done by Shiva before. One day, I teased him that if Shiva stays any longer in the garbage area after throwing the trash, the garbage collector would take him too since he is a dirty boy. I was ready to run thinking he will chase and beat me for sure. But he just smirked and I got confused. He told that Dhara bhabi knows everything and she allotted this trash removing task to him because she knows that nobody else in this household can lift this bag and walk till garbage area. This wounded my pride. I agree that I am the youngest, but it doesn’t mean I am the weaker one. I told him that I too can do it without any difficulty. He said I am bluffing. Hence, to prove him wrong I pulled the bag off him and succesfully finished the task. 

Once I came back, I ran straight to Dhara bhabi and told what I have done. She smiled and said I am a big boy now. She gave a laddu to me and told she is very proud of me. I was super happy because of three things. Firstly I got tasty laddu, secondly I proved Shiva I am the strongest and thirdly I impressed my bhabi for whose love we all three brothers always compete against each other. I smiled widely hearing that but my happiness lived just for few seconds because of the arrival of my evil brother in the kitchen. I put the whole laddu in my mouth and munching happily when he complained bhabi that I I cried like a baby and pulled the trash bag from him. LIER! He even said that I begged him so much saying that I want to do this every day. Neither I can chew any laddu anymore because of the shock I got nor could I spit it out since I could not bring myself to waste my prize for my hard work. Instead, I got hiccups. Dhara bhabi quickly brought the water. I looked at Shiva who had a amused smile. He came near to me and changed into a panicked look. He told that I should not worry and he would hand over the trash throwing job to me if that’s all I want to be happy. I got more hiccups. Dhara bhabi gave water and pacified me. But the words she told after was not pacifying at all and haunts me forever.

“Calm down Krish. From tomorrow you can take out the trash. Don’t worry, my baby”

I was so dumbstruck that I could not utter a single word and that moment of silence turned my world upside down. When I was drowning in my misery, I heard a happy whistle tune walking away from me. 

It’s been years now. I shook my head and threw the trash bag with as much as force I could into the garbage cart. It missed the mark and dropped down with all the contents shattered. I grimaced at the sight in front of me. I can’t believe my bad luck today. I sat down and starting picking trash with my left hand thumb and pinky finger. Yuck! Once I am almost done, I noted something different. It looked like a thermometer. But, who will throw a thermometer in the trash can? Must be Rishita bhabi. She only complains all the time that we are a stingy family and we need to stop using things for longer days. This Rishita bhabi is too much. She should not have thrown this into trash without asking Dhara bhabi or before buying a new one. It is an important thing at home. What if someone falls sick suddenly? Even yesterday, Raavi bhabi was vomiting continuously. I need to hand this over to Dhara bhabi who will decide where this belongs. I walked to the house thinking Dhara bhabi would be proud of me since I saved the costly thermometer from going to waste. But, is it really worthy enough to get me a prize of laddu? Well, I hope so. 

When I entered the house, all were sitting in the courtyard and enjoying the tea. Wow… what a sight! Though being a youngest one, I work hard here. But these so called elders are happily talking and laughing like some telugu movie. Only singing and dancing are missing. After washing my hands and feet, I went and sat near to Dhara bhabi. She smiled at me and held out a tea cup as usual. Usually I am satisfied with that alone, but today I know I am going to get a tasty ladoo too. Without taking the offered tea, I smiled widely and showed her the pregnancy test. This is the first time; I saw numerous expressions flowing in Dhara bhabi’s face or any human face at all. It started from confusion, followed by recognition, fear and finally anger. Wow! Rishita bhabi is going to be in a big trouble. This made me grin more. 

She quickly pulled it from me and gasped on seeing it closely. Everyone looked looked at her direction and saw her sitting wide eyed with a thermometer in hand. Gaumbi came near to her. He looked into the thermometer and then beamed happily. Why is he so happy on seeing a simple thermometer? Is he too sick and searching for it? Well, he better share me his wifi as a reward then. 

“Wow Dhara! I am so happy!” he jumped around and hugged her. It is not a pleasant sight to see the elder one of the house behaving childish. Must be a weird disease. I hope we could cure him soon. After all, he is the wise one in the family. 

But Dhara bhabi pushed him away. Why? Is she not the one who taught us that we need to treat the sick and child lovingly? 

“For godsake Gaumbi, we are sleeping in the courtyard for months now!”, she gritted her teeth and told him in a explaination mode, but only it didn’t explain anything. 

Gaumbi eyes widened “Then, whose it is?” He turned and looked around everyone. 

Dhara bhabi smiled happily and walked towards Rishita bhabi. Wow! She found the culprit. I know my bhabi is the smart one here. Finally, Rishita bhabi is going to get scolding nicely for the thoughtless action of hers! 

“Why you didn’t tell us Rishita?” Dhara bhabi asked with a big smile in face, but Rishita bhabi looked at her confused. I face palmed myself. Our Dhara bhabi is so good that she smiles even while scolding others. Her good nature should have a limit. It just sends mixed signals to the culprit. 

Hearing a smashing sound, I turned to find Dev had dropped his tea cup to the floor. Don’t tell me he too become sick now? OMG! Is this disease contagious? I stepped back two steps away. Everyone is looking at Dev’s panic face now, but he is busily giving shocked look to his wife. She shook her head hastily at him.

“Dev, I have nothing to do with this” she said quickly. I just rolled my eyes. Oh please bhabi, no one else at home would throw a working thermometer in trash when a pandemic going on. I heard a sigh and saw Dev visibly relaxing. He believed her, already? No investigation, interrogation or anything? Shiva is right about Dev. He is definitely a petticoat…

“Then, whose it is?” my mom shouted and Raavi bhabi winced. Everybody turned around to look at her. She is looking down and as much as I can see her face, she looks ashamed. Well, she needs to be. I always thought she is responsible like our Dhara bhabi. But she had proved me wrong today. She cannot be so reckless. But, I feel pity too. She is just married for two months now and we cannot expect her to become perfect like our Dhara bhabi. 

I hope Shiva understands this and not shout at her again. We had never passed a single day without them fighting. They are like North Korea and South Korea. But when I look at Shiva, I didn’t see him boiling in rage. He seems rather amused at all this. Well, why would not he? He will definitely enjoy poor Raavi bhabi getting scoldings from all. This evil monster!

“Is it you, Raavi?” Dhara bhabi asked without belief.

Everyone face is having the same reaction like we are waiting for a climax twist in a horror movie. Well, except for our bhoothnath. When all are looking at Raavi bhabi, I noticed Shiva instead. He had a weird expression like he is trying hard to control his smile. But, wait a minute… I have seen this expression before…. Yes!!! This is the same expression he had when he successfully dumped his trash throwing job onto me. Oh no… he had played his dirty tricks on Raavi bhabi too. Well, this time neither I am a small boy nor I have ladoo in my mouth. I will save my best friend before bhabi from this trap. 

“It’s me” I shouted and all eyes are on me now. They all had same puzzled look including Shiva. Well, he doesn’t expect this move, does he? I smirked. 

I walked heroically into the centre of the group and stood in Shahrukh Khan mode closing my eyes for the dramatic effect. 

“It’s me” I repeated loudly and BANG!

Ouch! Who had hit me? I opened and saw Dhara bhabi ready to beat me again with a stick.

“What were you doing with a pregnancy kit and why it is showing positive?” she shouted at me.

What? I panicked. Is this not a thermometer? Before I could process everything, she was chasing me all around the courtyard. 

When I was running like flash to save my life, I noticed Shiva winking at Raavi bhabi and she shyly looking down. I know right away that this thermometer cum pregnancy kit drama surely has some connection with these two. Oh god! One way or other my beloved brother always gets me into a trouble. 

Thanks in advance 😊

Edited by vivpri - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please please for the love of all that is holy, PLEASE AT LEAST GIVE AN EPILOGUE TO THIS !

It's sooo hilarious 😂😂

Bechara meri bache Krish ! When he said that Raavi Bhabhi had been vomiting, I knew what was coming 😂😂

And Shiva toh bade teez nikli 😂😂 

In front of the whole world they fight but inside the bedroom who knows 😂😂 
I guess from that plus sign, now we know 😂😂

Please continue thiss ! I want to see how they cleared up the misunderstandings ! And damn I love the fact that between the 3 couples, they were the ones that got pregnant first ☺️☺️

With their passion, I won't be surprised if Raavi stays pregnant 😂😂😂😂

Great job  ! It was soo funny ♥️♥️

Fav line ;

"For godsake Gaumbi, we are sleeping in the courtyard for months now!"

Sorry Gaumbhi 😂😂

Edited by Hanyshah - 2 years ago
barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5

Oooooooo fab! 🤣

Can we get a follow up? 😃

I love the idea of the family having no clue as to how close our favourite ShiVi are and only realising everything when Raavi ends up pregnant! 😆

Edited by barbieflora - 2 years ago
Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Omgggg!!!🤣🤣i gonna die by controlling my laugh.... this was hilarious update

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This is hilarious.🤣🤣

I can't stop laughing. 🤣

Fah_huq thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

🤣 

Yaar

Krishi and the great works he do

Loved it♥️

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: barbieflora

Oooooooo fab! 🤣

Can we get a follow up? 😃

I love the idea of the family having no clue as to how close our favourite ShiVi are and only realising everything when Raavi ends up pregnant! 😆

EXACTLY !! That horror climax line was pure gold !! 
😂😂

It was soo funny how horrified the family would be thinking on how they would handle a pregnant emotional and hormonal Shiva (not Raavi, cause come on we all know how strong she is but Shiva on the other hand is emotionally constipated 😂😂)

Pleasee continue 😂😂😂

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Adorably funny and cute. Lol, this is exactly something Krish would do... poor boy doesn't know a thing 🤣. Thermometer.... that's a first🤣

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hahahah😂😂

This was awesome 🤩❤

We need a continuation please 

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I love your stories!!!!

you can’t leave us there please!!!!!!🤪

Bechera mera Krishuuuu😆

We need to know ShiVi are pregnant and the reactions!!!!