Happy Birthday To The Very Tiny Girl - Zoah aka xbeyondwordsx - Page 7

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by xbeyondwordsx

All of IF knows I'm a tiny girl now smiley37 VERY TINNNNNNNNNY ZOEYYYYYY smiley37

Regardless, I still do like you guys.. kinda.. maybe.. maybe not.. Who knows at this point? smiley37 But just a massive thank you smiley31 WE LOVE YOU TOO smiley43 

Nabz - smiley22 Pehla GIF dekhke hi pata chal gaya tha ki kisne write up kiya hai smiley37 IKR that gif is the only thing comes to the mind whenever we talk about you smiley36

Nidhi - The fact that you took the screenshot of that ludo conversation, I still can't get over it smiley37 Kitna screenshots bank karti ho? I still love you loads so there's that smiley31smiley37 Tum toh bas kamal ho bhai smiley17smiley37 I couldn't have left it for my life. it looked so cute you talking to yourself smiley36

Partner - The culprit behind that title... Thats all I'm going to say and that I love you.. kinda.. I think smiley37smiley31 She was clever enough to keep herself out of it smiley15

Thank you smiley31

@bold - I mean I'm still waiting....

Boots Es Waiting GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Where's the Cake? 

Cake GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I’m not much active here but if you need book recs, PM me or best check my GR account smiley4

Recommend me some similar authors to colleen hooversmiley42

Originally posted by GuardianDevil

I like Qildy smiley36 Sounds like Kill-dee smiley16

Follow my GR, mine is much better than theirs. All Zoey reads are sweet nothings from Kristen Ashley smiley37

I have KA on my reading list toosmiley37 But I want a story that makes me cry like colleen hoover does. I know I am a sadist.

Qildy it issmiley16