Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Zanny19

Channa Mereya live β€οΈ. He must do a full version and upload on SM.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS7JWAWpOkG/?utm_medium=copy_link

Excellent!! β€οΈ

Dimple84 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Don't believe this youtuber. They give fake info.  To the info I have which came from a reliable source they (SMP and Nihal)have some international concerts lined up but not to canada. The tours I know will be in October(around same times as UK tour of top4)  and we will get the official news soon. Also some tours along with south singers planned.  Let's wait for official confirmation before speculating.

Edited by SK2014 - 2 years ago
Zanny19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

Don't believe this youtuber. They give fake info.  To the info I have which came from a reliable source they (SMP and Nihal)have some international concerts lined up but not to canada. The tours I know will be in October(around same times as UK tour of top4)  and we will get the official news soon. Also some tours along with south singers planned.  Let's wait for official confirmation before speculating.

Nihal did mention in his interviews about concerts and some other projects lined up but the release dates are TBC. Really hope it works out or else it’ll be very unfair for these two. All contestants are being managed by the same talent agency so they should be given equal opportunities.

Edited by Zanny19 - 2 years ago
Dimple84 thumbnail
Dimple84 thumbnail