THE MYSTERIOUS 6 HOURS!!

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Eid Mubarak  . I like ur theories yeah possible  I just don't want MU or separation now. Let's see

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Heytal as you pointed out idr kuch phi o skta hai schi you never know kya ovjaaye 

Vyom might have blackmailed dadi and she got panic attack and vansh ran to her . 
here angre recorded whole convo and as. Riddhima as again and again said its to save vansh mu might happen from vansh side . Or maybe there are no mu 

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nice analysis Heytz 👍🏼

Dadi has become completely negative now, after wishing for Riddhima's death she can never be redeemed I feel.

Lets see what had happened in those 6 hrs. Riddhu did what she did for Vansh.

Saw precap properly, Riddhu would have said half truth maybe, Angre recorded that showed it to Vansh. That might lead to MU

AP could be black mamba, coz becoming so positive suddenly doesn't feel right. 

Edited by -Ayushi- - 2 years ago
Ayeshi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good analysis, need to wait for tommorow's episode and see if there will be any mu between RiAnsh. Let's hope for the best this might be a big test for RiAnsh to see how much do they trust each other. 

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not necessary only negative characters are strong ...being manipulative with a good intent is also a very strong trait!!

I strongly believe in this. I understand they need to give the side characters screenspace in OTT but that doesn't mean that it is necessary to completely turn them dark. Zaroorat se zyada bura bana diya Dadi ko and this is totally not expected from the head of the family. It's like now the whole family has got the license to murder Ridhhima whenever and however they want. And what a stupid reason for her change in behavior..... All because her grandson chose her wife and baby above everything. Wasn't she the one who wanted this? 

No sympathy for that old hag seriously 

And I guess her truth won't be out this easy and she is definitely plotting something big. She still holds the power to easily fool Vansh with her world class emotional drama🤓 Also now Ishani and Aryan are backing her as they are more than happy to assist any random person's plans against Ridhhima.😡 

Not at all prepared to see more tortures on Ridhhima

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good analysis Heytal ❤️

I never thought in that angle but yes angre have taken out the truth from someone either they captured vyom or Sara that day and made them confess or else riddhima in intoxicated form spilled out the whole story. 

Whatsoever I too really hope they don't ruin angre's character by making him also negative. His bond with riansh is something totally different like u said its an emotion to us especially vangre 😭 more than the characters I fear the writers in this show. I just hope whatever planed makes sense and is something digestable. 

About dadi, I don't know why they did what they did with dadi but yesterday she was the most disgusting character of this show. Even if they out of the blue change her character again I don't think I could ever like her, yesterday was like the last stroke. Such a pathetic character 😪

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueberry94

Eid Mubarak  . I like ur theories yeah possible  I just don't want MU or separation now. Let's see

Eid Mubaarak to u too!!

Thank u so much yaara😊

I don't MU will happen cos now he knows she is doing it for him n loves him very much 

Yeah but he will sure be angry at her for hiding facts from him!!

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have just one Query.There have been multiple attacks on Riansh one after another either by Vyom or that unknown Girl Sara aka Gayu whatever & both Vansh & Ridzi are aware about the same yet they are not taking any significant counter measures.

First let us focus on Ridzi-she has some mysterious past with this Lady Assassin Sara & she also knows the threat Sara poses to not only Vansh but to her Dottu yet she has not bothered to inform anything about the same to Vansh.How can Ridzi be so casual?

When she was spying for Kabir she used to give regular updates to that No-good snake Kabir & now inspite of knowing everything she refuses to divulge the truth to her dear hubby.

Yeah her intentions are good we all know that & she wants to protect Vansh good but why the hell does she forget that her hubby is not some ordinary common man but a ruthless Mafia-Vansh could have easily dealt with both the twin threats of Sara & Vyom had Ridzi disclosed the entire truth of 6 hours to him.

Vansh inspite of being in control now calmed by Ridzi's pure love for him has been forced to use the Truth Serum trick repeatedly to get to that 6 hours truth inspite of being warned about the potential threat to the heir-Dottu to his ever sprawling Mafia empire.

Getting back to Vansh-even though he might have fallen in love with Ridzi & truly loves her yet has been unable to gain the 100% confidence & Trust of his mate.

And it seems Vansh has some decades old enmity with the Womenfolk-First Ridzi then Anupriya & now the 2 new ladies of the show-Kiara & Sara.Har koi show mein entry karke seedha Vansh ka hi band bajata hai.

Also even though Vansh might be more observant & aware now compared to his recent Kabir fiasco he has not kept tabs on his enemies.

Kabir so far has been absent from the show replaced by Vyom but how did Vansh become the King of Asia if he's not aware of the potential threats to his empire or even to his own life?

Vansh might be sharp & intelligent now but he still lacks that ruthless quality.All of his ruthlessness surfaces when it comes to his mate.First he used Ahana to coordinate multiple attacks on Ridzi & now the Guy uses Truth Serum.

Vyom & Kabir make one after another attempts on his wife yet the only thing he did as per the recent episode update is leave behind some recording for Vyom huh.

Is Vansh truly the King of Asia? His over-confidence provides ample opportunities for his adversaries to take him down & out of this Mafia World.

Being Ruthless does not mean that Vansh has to go on a killing spree but the least thing he can do is ask Aangre or his Goa Heads to update every possible information regarding the movements of Rival Mafias like Vyom.

His calculative nature of collaborating with his Family saved them from the actions of Vyom-Nair duo but the Family would have come together for Vansh anyway it's not a surprise at all-inspite of their personal animosity towards him Vansh is their Biggest Asset & they know that Instinctively.

Looking at the recent circumstances I will say this Vansh is playing some dangerous game behind everybody's backs & he does that willingly why I don't know but he is not that cluless as he seems.

Vansh might not know everything yet he knows some or the other important details about everybody.Vansh's true nature so far has not yet come to the fore-mind you it can be either good/bad or grey depending on the future script but it cannot be ruled out.

If Vansh is indeed the King of Asia then he's certainly playing for the Bigger stakes here.

Edited by masked - 2 years ago
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Heytal as you pointed out idr kuch phi o skta hai schi you never know kya ovjaaye 

U bet Nav

Only a part of mystery is out 😔

Vyom might have blackmailed dadi and she got panic attack and vansh ran to her . 
here angre recorded whole convo and as. Riddhima as again and again said its to save vansh mu might happen from vansh side . Or maybe there are no mu 

I don't think its a MU as of now but this is half truth Sara n Kabir angle still not disclosed

He will be angry for the deal thingy n not sharing 

but I don't see MU

Lets see🤔