TV Hindi

Shweta Tiwari Abhinav Kohli fiasco

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Breaking | "उस दिन की रोंगटे खड़े करदेने वाली सचाई से उठाया पर्दा Shweta Tiwari के पति Abhinav ने" - YouTube

Shweta Tiwari vs Abhinav Kohli ugly fight: After the shocking video that Shweta Tiwari released last night on Instagram, her estranged husband Abhinav Kohli also went live to release a compilation of videos that showed their son Reyansh refusing to go back to his mother. In a long 1 hour live session, Abhinav claimed that Reyansh had come to stay with him when Shweta had tested positive for the coronavirus last year after which he refused to go back to her despite everyone’s request. The video shows Reyansh telling Abhinav that he wants to live with him. When he insists, the kid starts crying expressing his anger. Abhinav shared the video on Instagram right after Shweta shared the CCTV footage of her society where Abhinav could be seen pushing her and Reyansh in an attempt to take away the child. By sharing the new video, he tried to claim that Shweta is lying about the kid not wishing to see his father.  

Shweta Tiwari earlier dropped the video with a long note on Instagram in which she claimed that Reyansh is ‘scared of his father’ and he doesn’t want to see him. She mentioned in the caption of the post that the kid was so scared after the incident that he couldn’t sleep in peace for over a month. Calling Abhinav a ‘horrible man’, Shweta wrote, “Now let the truth Come out!!!! (But this is not going to stay forever on my account, I will eventually delete it, I am posting this right now to reveal the truth, then it goes off). This is why my Child is scared of him! After this incident my child was scared for more than a month, he was so scared that he would not even sleep properly at Night! His hand hurt for more than 2 weeks. Even now he is scared of his papa coming home or meeting him. I can’t let my Child go Through this mental trauma.. I try my best to keep him calm and happy! But this Horrible Man makes sure my baby’s mental health goes back to Square one! If this is not Physical abuse then what is!!!!?? It is the CCTV footage of my society” (sic)

Earlier, Abhinav had accused Shweta of taking money from him and then falsely accusing him of not spending ‘a single penny’ towards the growth of their kids. The couple has been fighting an ugly battle of the child’s custody for over a year now. They got married in the year 2013. It was in 2016 that Shweta gave birth to her second child – Reyansh and from 2019, her relationship with Abhinav turned sour.

Meanwhile, Shweta is currently in Cape Town, South Africa, to shoot for the latest episode of Khatron Ke Khiladi.

Edited by beena_jon - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HotFuzz thumbnail

Feel bad for the kid . No comments on the parents who are washing dirty laundry in the public 😡

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Looks like this is for custody of child

Edited by maha15 - 2 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Tbh if the divorce was nasty then the custody battle will be 10x as worse.  Unfortunately this looks like what I'd expect from them two.  They really need to put their shit aside and work together (as divorced parents) 

teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

She shouldn’t manipulate/stop kids if they want to see their father 

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Shweta has ignored all the nonsense Abhinav’s done for years, she finally spoke up and shared a video with clear abuse and people are clubbing her together with him. Smh 

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Shweta has ignored all the nonsense Abhinav’s done for years, she finally spoke up and shared a video with clear abuse and people are clubbing her together with him. Smh 

that's what, how can a 4 yr old kid decide with whom he wants to stay. he cud b easily manipulated. wonder y these successful independent women get entangled with morons like these. y did she have to marry at all😲

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shweta has horrible taste in men. She makes the same mistakes but the kids are the ones who suffer the most.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcqjrOOJcXA&t=1758s

Edited by pomegranate - 2 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I hope Shweta Tiwari doesn't fall for another loser. It's perfectly ok to be a single, independent woman/mother.