Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Very well written! I was touched by the symbolism😆 showed by the CVs when Shiva was walking towards their room as Raavi was yelling Khushiyan tum kahan ho. 
First  time I wished for a chotu sa Shivi scene, mentioned it the EDT as well, but after reading your post and the name he might he call her “Somnath ki Meenakumari”, realized that it was better that he saw her cry, was immediately taken away by Krish.

Thank you 🙏 The show makers are known for their gorgeous camera angles, cinematography and symbolism. So, I am sure they have more deeper meanings in which They write scenes and sequencing. Well, he does keep on referring to her tears and Talaab very frequently 🤣

Right now she thinks, he hates her and he thinks, he is not good enough of her. But when the realization starts,  things are going to get better. We will have plenty of cute moments between them. For that to happen, first we need our  old Raavi back😃

I would also like to mention here that I do not need Ekta crap  like separation, remarriage, vamps etc. we already have Kesar chudail and Manjulika for that😆

P.S: Liked all the caps, especially the Shiva one with his concern and curiosity. 

Oh, they have the complexity of the next level.😆

They have a massive gap in understanding what they mean to each other. The strangest part being Raavi outrightly rejecting him from the wedding night, so he retracted in a shell, and now that he is unapproachable, she tries to cling to him For his acknowledgement. Oww these two 😆

Shiva’s curiosity is definitely my favourite 😆

Transference thumbnail

Kriti 🤗

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

How wonderfully you sum up & monochrome pictures add classic & fresh feel.

Just like the show itself. 

Loving this show's Bit Hum Saath Saath Hain, bit Satte pe Satta, bit Classic love Tashan.. a bit of everything- in a balanced mix.

All characters have strength in their own way!

And the locale.. this outdoor shoot came as a blessing in disguise! 

The show had to cut down on Janardhan & his sister's drama & which saved it from going the typical ITV-Ekta-others way.

To capitalize this, more of Shiva-Raavi+ more of brother bonds+ more of Kesar ke karnaamey are most welcome.

This show is going great, and was wondering why this forum is not so active! 

Enjoying your creative posts.. look forward to more! Thank you for writing so beautifully! 

Thank you so much . You stole my thoughts about tho being a mix of Suraj Barjatya and Satte pe Satta 🤪

I love the location and the cinematography is top notch!