Mission Distraction - ShiVi OS

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi friends, here is my second OS on Shivi. Please read and let me know your thoughts. Thank you in advance and sorry, if there are any mistakes. 

Shiva is confused. He doesn’t know what he is feeling right now. Is he hurt because of Raavi or happy because of Dev or adventurous becauseof his plan with Krish or angry because of his ameer bhabhi (he is very sure that she is the one who had hurt Raavi, no one will do this apart from her in his family). He was just resting in the open sun when he got a call from Krish. Why he is calling him now?

They already planned everything out. He just needs to become Kesar once again tonight and scare Rishita. To do that, he just needed some necessary things. Krish had threw Kesar clothes and makeup away in fear last night when he saw Raavi coming towards him. They cannot go out to buy raising everyone’s suspicion. Hence, he instructed Krish to steal those things from our family ladies only.

He attended the call “What Krish?”

“I am stuck. Help me” he said in a low voice.

“Where?”

“In your room’s bathroom and bhabi has come to room”

OMG! “Why did you go there? Are you mad?”

“Shiva! You only told me to collect the makeup things from ladies”

“Yes, but I was talking about the ladies, not the chipkali”

Krish whined, “I cannot talk much. She is about to come inside the bathroom. Please come soon and stop her from finding me here. I want to get out of this place soon. Please help me, Shiva”

“Okay, don’t worry. I am nearby only” he cut the call and started running towards his room.

He entered the room and saw Raavi about to open the bathroom door. He ran fast and pulled her towards himself. She shrieked loudly, but calmed once she saw him. Her face is pale and eyes are red. He is not sure whether it is because of her continuous crying or anger.

She freed herself from him and started shouting "Hey bhoothnath! What is your problem? Have you become fully mad finally?"

He was about to shout back, when he noticed Krish peeking from the bathroom door. He signalled him to go inside. Raavi saw him looking towards their bathroom and started turning. Shiva quickly grabbed her shoulder and made her look at him again.

She got confused and asked "Why are you not saying anything back? This is new and seriously freaking me out". He rolled his eyes. Well she has no idea how much she is freaking him and his little brother out now, does she?

She shook her head and tried to move away.

"I want to use the bathroom first" he blurted out.

"No way! I was here first and so, i will only go first" she told firmly and started moving.

He quickly ran and stood blocking the bathroom door. He can see her angry grew visibly and she started pushing him away from the doorway shouting "Move bhoothnath move" repeatedly.

Of course, she is only week infront of the world, but will become some totally fearless lioness when fighting him. She is trying her best to push him away so much so that her whole body is fully pressed against him and he is finding it very difficult to concentrate. It seems he will go mad with her proximity and ultimately lose in this bathroom battle. But he cannot lose now since his brother is at stake and hence using all his will power he pushed her away.

Thankfully she just fell on the bed, but when she turned she is totally mad and about to attack him again. His mind worked quickly and he pulled his shirt & vest off fast. This made Raavi to stop in her tracks and turn back right away. He remembered Raavi felt too shy to look at him once when he was shirtless. Well, he was right. He smiled at his brilliant mind and cute wife. Cute?

"Hey idiot! Why did you remove your shirt? Put it on soon"

"I told you I need to use the bathroom. I am going to take bath. Now stop disturbing me and get out" he told her and quickly went inside the bathroom closing its door. She just heard her screams "I WILL KILL YOU SHIVA!" and chuckled. 

“Having fun with your new bride?”Krish whispered.

“Have you gone mad? You only begged me to come and save you. Hence, here I am”

“My stupid brother… you didn’t save me yet. On the contrary, you too got stuck now.”

He rolled his eyes “I am not stuck. I came inside to stop your chipkali bhabi from entering instead.”

“Okay baba, but how am I going to get out of here now?”

“Once Raavi goes out, we can leave”

“I don’t think she will go now. She is literally shouting outside.”

He peeked outside and sure enough saw Raavi walking front and back muttering to herself cutely. Again cute? He is surprised to find her still in the room since he thought she would definitely run away once he removes his shirt. Krish too peeked outside and shook his head sadly. Raavi just turned at them and they closed the door. Wow, that was close.

She started banging the door. "Hey, bhoothnath! how long you will bath? In normal days, you don't like to bath at all. Does the sun rose in the west today? You are bathing twice! Or are you taking bath in advance for the next week too?"

Krish frowned and whispered "She is acting weirdly".

"She is weird", Shiva hit on his brother's head.

"No, someone called her and she told them she would come soon. But now she is standing out for so long and seems to be totally forgotten about the caller" he reasoned out.

When he looked at him confusedly, he further explained "the only thing holding her here is you only"

"Huh?"

"Yes, hence till the time you are here, she is not going to move away"

"This is nonsense. But even in that case, if I go out she will come inside the bathroom immediately, Mr.stupid Detective"

"You are right, but not when you are busily distracting her"

He raised his eyebrows, "But how?"

"We just have to use the same technique you used to successfully come inside"

"Oh, okay", Shiva got up and was about to open the door when Krish pulled him back.

"You cannot go back like this. You need to take bath before going out, otherwise bhabi will get doubt"

"What? I agree we are dear brothers, but I am not going to take bath infront of you"

Rolling his eyes, Krish turn on the shower and pushed him under it. Once Shiva got fully drenched only, he remembered that he didn't bring any clothes to change. He sighed and took a folded towel from the cupboard. Asking Krish to turn back, he removed his wet clothes and wrapped the towel around his waist.

When Krish turned back, he winked and smiled at him "Yes, this will definetly take the breath out of my bhabi"

Shiva hit his head and moved towards the door. Before going outside, Krish gave a thumps up and whishpered "Don't forget Shiva. Mission: Distracting your chipkali"

"Yes, distracting my chipkali", Shiva repeated and frowned when Krish laughed at his words. 

Deciding that it’s not the right time to kill his evil brother, he focussed on the mission at hand. Raavi is continuously knocking the door calling him out. He opened the door suddenly and Raavi fell on him. He hold her waist to steady her and noticed Krish hiding behind the door. Her hands landed on his bare chest.

He looked down at Raavi and saw her cheeks turning pale red. She is looking at him through her eyelashes and he found that very cute. OMG! This cuteness reference should stop now! 

"Can't I take a bath peacefully at least? Why were you shouting like a fish market?" 

She gulped "I was just in a hurry."

“Really?”

She shoved him away while moving inside the bathroom and tried to close the door. He quickly stopped the closing door and pushed her to the opposite wall. She gasped and was about to push him back, but he held her tightly against the wall.

“What are you doing, Shiva? Leave me” she struggled under him.

He turned her so that her back faces the doorway, but still didn’t leave her. She was struggling so much to get out of his grasp and her movements feels like electricity passing through his body.

“Go away” he shouted at Krish.

She rolled her eyes, “Are you an idiot? I can only go if you leave me”

Shiva saw Krish moving out quietly.

“Leave me! All the doors are open. What if someone come and see us? Leave me, Shiva” Raavi shouted and turned to look at the door. Shiva quickly held her head and forced her to look him back.

“I don’t care. My room and my wife. I will do anything I want”

Both his and Raavi’s eyes widened in shock. My wife? He was confused at his own choice of words, but when he looked at her, he was completely taken back. She was blushing red and he just want to kiss those redness away. Seriously? Thinking about kissing now? He became mad for sure. But he loved this madness. He found her smiling red lips more alluring than her red cheeks. They are looking very glossy and kissable. He went down slowly to kiss those lips and she closed her eyes. He took that as permission and moved further closing his eyes.

“Leave me, Shiva” she whispered slightly pushing him away. But it is very mild that it just felt like she is caressing his naked chest. Naked? His eyes opened right away and he pulled back. He is almost naked, holding his beautiful wife tight and was about to kiss her senseless in front of his innocent little brother. Thank god, he stopped himself before ruining his brother’s childhood. He looked up and found the said brother peaking and beaming at him from outside the door. Okay…neither innocent nor little brother going to get killed today for sure. He shouted at him “Just go away already, idiot”

Raavi’s eyes wide opened and she hit him in his chest strongly this time, “That’s it. I am leaving. I can’t stand your madness anymore.”

She moved away from him and he immediately felt cold. Must be because of lack of clothes. He is not sure anymore.

She went out of the bathroom angrily. He doesn’t need to worry anymore for Krish. He must have ran away already. But what about them? His mind is running in one thought repeatedly now. Why does she closed her eyes? Did she too expecting the kiss? Did she too get disappointed that it didn’t happen? 

I hope you people like it. Thank You 

Edited by vivpri - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Omgg!! So hottt☺️

I so want to see something like this is the show!!!

Please don’t leave here

Can we have a part 2?

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Oh Wow!!  Its so nice☺️

I want a Part 2😆

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

😍😍😭😭 this was sooo good! I loved how Shiva knew how to distract her, I loved how Raavi got flustered...and Krish was soo on point! 

Would love to read some more ❤. 

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

so funny🤣

and krish he is too naughty🤣

awesome os...please do continue

vivpri thumbnail

Originally posted by: DesiiiiGirllll

Omgg!! So hottt☺️

I so want to see something like this is the show!!!

Please don’t leave here

Can we have a part 2?

Thank you so much 😃 Your comment made my day 🙏 This is just my second OS. I am not sure whether i could pull off a second part 😐

vivpri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Foxii

Haye, soo soo good.

Thanks a lot 😃🙏 i am glad you liked it 

vivpri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scribbled_tales

so funny🤣

and krish he is too naughty🤣

awesome os...please do continue

Thank you. Yes, but i could never bring out Krish sense of humor and naughtiness like they do in the show or other writers's works. But i try as much as i could think. I am glad you liked it and i will try writing the second part 👍😃🙏

vivpri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

😍😍😭😭 this was sooo good! I loved how Shiva knew how to distract her, I loved how Raavi got flustered...and Krish was soo on point! 

Would love to read some more ❤. 

Thanks a lot 🙏 i hope i stayed true to their characters. I always thought Shiva knows he is hot, Raavi subconsciously attracted towards Shiva and Krish loves to tease his brothers.

vivpri thumbnail

Originally posted by: hedwig_potter

Oh Wow!!  Its so nice☺️

I want a Part 2😆

Thank you 🙏😃 I will try writing it. I am glad you liked my OS.