Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lubnas227 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I think he should choose both lmao because somewhere I feel he equally loved both so it's hard to choose though abhiya are my personal favourite πŸ˜” but loved Metz too πŸ‘Έ

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lubnas227

I don't know why people say piya needs to change her behaviour? Piyas behaviour was perfectly matched with Abhays temperament πŸ˜† still people want to judge piyas character don't know why πŸ˜” she's the lead and she's perfect in her place I think people should start understanding her πŸ₯³

Thats coz she was literally breathing down on his neck, trying to figure out the truth about him πŸ˜† Can u imagine if we had someone going that to us in real life what we'd feel? πŸ˜†

Abhay was a sad loner who pretended to be a d**k to everyone to keep them away. He was extra rude to Piya coz he did not want her entering his world of darkness. Also the fact she looked like Maithili took him off guard.

All Abhay wanted was for her to move on in life aft ehe saved her multiple times. I don't advocate the way he did it most of the time but whenever he was sweet she'd get out of hand πŸ˜† 

She lit up a shed and the fire got out of hand, just kept on pestering him about everything and dressed up as Maithili on his birthday, which was basically manipulation. At the same time, when Abhay tried to manipulate the truth out of her (about Arnab being her father), she stopped him and he agreed.

Abhay saved her coz he was falling for her, even unknown to him initially. Had Piya actually given him space and time and just loved him, he would've opened up to her and eventually told her the truth.

Don't get me wrong, I love the show but watching it as an adult makes me pull my hair whenever Piya became Byomkesh Bakshi πŸ˜† It wasn't her right to do many things she did. You can't just force the truth out of people, esp when its something so sensitive!

Abhiya_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhay would have chosen piya only, he love Piya now not maithili not even if she is good. 

Abhay heart belong to Piya ❀

Thumkeshwari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think, with a heavy heart he would choose Maithili only.

Woh kabhi piya ko apne darkness ka part nahi bannana chahta tha. 

To keep her safe was his only motive 

1like title ke liye πŸ‘

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: DDLJ_fan

I think, with a heavy heart he would choose Maithili only.

Woh kabhi piya ko apne darkness ka part nahi bannana chahta tha. 

To keep her safe was his only motive 

1like title ke liye πŸ‘

That’s a good point πŸ˜² 

lubnas227 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's ok piya was just a teenager in pkyek 

She is dealing that side of Abhay which none can deal even maithli won't be able to do that 

She has to break all those barrier's that Abhay could finally open it to her otherwise what guaranteed you that Abhay would accept piya that easily and moreover there were constant villains in their life which became another reason for their departure .

Do u guys remember that scene where alina and Abhay were sitting together waiting for the potion, twilight etc alina wanted to know about Abhay n he describes his life with maithli n piya n during piyas description he said soo Lovingly that piya is very determine mere saamne kabhi haar nahi maanti ❀️❀️πŸ₯°πŸ₯° that was the plus point in their relationship that how unique they were that Abhay actually use to in a way like or enjoy piyas detective Ness πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that scene whenever I watch melts my heart really loved that pov of Abhay for piya 🧸🧸🧸

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If Maithli had come back after Piya and Abhay had already gotten into that relationship of theirs,I think he would have chosen Piya only. But before that,like till the whole Piya got into an accident thing,he would have surely chosen Maithli

lubnas227 thumbnail

That was the uniqueness about abhiya πŸ’” if this happens in future life of abhiya like if Metz comes back again so how will abhiya deal seriously marjayenge aise toh abhiya