Confused - Raavi (Drabble)

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Good Morning my lovelies ! I'm Hany and this is my first ever attempt at a Drabble here in Pandya Store fam 😃

This is just a small drabble that shows what might going through Raavi's head after the confrontation with DevIta. I'm not sure if it's any good, but hey I've already written it so here ya go. 

ps; I haven't watched today's episode so I don't know anything about what's happened yet. Please don't mind any grammar mistakes and enjoy 😳

*************************************************************************************************************************

CONFUSED

"Tum hamesha Raavi ko, Shiva ke saath khada paogi"

Dhara di's words echoed in her mind long after the confrontation before. Raavi took a deep breath and once again got lost in the view from the lakeside. She had come straight here to avoid seeing anyone. She didn't want to create another scene. 

So much has happen since her marriage of five days, and she feels lost. As if her world had spun out of control and has yet to right itself. She thought back to what Dhara Di said. Was it true ? Could she really stand by those words ? To always stand by Shiva ? 

She thought back to before their marriage. All the moments between her and Shiva were just a mix of angry glares and insults thrown between them. She knew there was fire between them. She felt it, even before when she wanted to get married to Dev. She just brushed it aside in her haste to achieve her life long dream of becoming a Pandya Bahu. 

Shaking her head, she put the matter aside for a moment and thought back to what Rishita said. 

"She's the one creating a scene, coming between us" 

How can Rishita even think that ? And amazingly, why is she not hurt by those accusations? She's so busy with her own problems that she hasn't even once thought about Dev. Instead what made her cry was Rishita's statement that implied Raavi has no love and happiness in her life. 

Which again brings her back to her husband. Shiva Pandya. A volatile angry young man who could be as sweet as honey if he so chooses. She can feel the attraction that she has brushed aside coming back to life these past few days. Her heart beating erratically whenever he came near. The electrifying feeling she get from his touch. Her blurting out compliments without a second thought. But every time her heart wants to believe that there is something between them, her brain held her back. Memories of being left behind with the goons again surfaced in her minds eye creating a wall protecting her heart. 

She was so confused. Was it really easy for her to shift her attentions to another man when she claimed to have loved his brother for almost 10 years ? Did she even really loved Dev ? Or was it just her obsession with becoming apart of this family that made her believe she was in love with him ? Why didn't she feel any of this when she was with Dev before ? These questions keep roaming around her mind making her even more confused. 

She thought back to how Shiva asked her to go to the Market with him before. For a moment she felt hope stir in her heart. But then the stupid man, taunted her again. Her defences rose up with a vengeance and she again accused him for leaving her with those goons. She wanted to hurt him. Just like she felt hurt with his callous words. She doesn't know why she got so affected this time. Maybe it was the affect of her conversation with Dhara Di. Maybe it was the fact that just a few minutes before their encounter, she finally felt reality sink in for her that she will be spending the rest of her life with him. And honestly, she was scared. 

'Is this how our marriage is to be, for our whole life ?'

That was the question she asked herself when she spat those hurtful words to him. She felt so pathetic that this is what her life has come to. She didn't want to beg for scraps of love and she didn't want anyone to point finger at her character anymore. It was time she stopped moping around and move on from this situation. She needs to stop feeling sorry for herself and start taking control of her life. She needs Shiva. 

"Oye Chipkali, tu yaha kya kar rahi hai ?"

She stiffened. Hastily wiping of her tears, she took a deep breath. She turned to face her husband in determination. 

'It's time for an honest conversation with her husband'. 

END

*************************************************************************************************************************

There you go ! Even if it's baakwas, I hope you guys enjoy ! Feel free to comment 😳

Love,

Hany ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hanyshah thumbnail

Thank you 🙏🏻 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

this is nice! i hope she thinks at least something relevant in the show too instead of being stuck in her self pity zone 🤪

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing drabble👏

Raavi's emotions were beautifully portrayed😊

ananya269 thumbnail

Her emotions were so beautifully expressed by you! Loved this ❤️

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Hany, 

I loved this drabble. You portrayed Raavi's thoughts beautifully. ❤️

Do write more like this. 

All the best. 👍🏼

.Rangeeli. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely! Definitely not bakwas, please write more! :) <3

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Heh this is not bakwas.. this is lovely ..In fact you should continue this with their conversation when you have time 🤩🤩

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

So beautifully you have penned down Raavi’s thoughts❤️

Honest conversation with hubby required. Agreed 😆

Hanyshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

this is nice! i hope she thinks at least something relevant in the show too instead of being stuck in her self pity zone 🤪

Nope, after today's episode, guess not 😂😂

Thank youuu for liking it ☺️