Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justice4Samosa thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Weren't the rest of them posted? I think I saw Tushar Florina too somewhere.

My favorite grand premier performance was Anshika and Aryan's. They rocked the stage on Ghoomar, and had the best chemistry. What choreography too! Pruthviraj Subhranil would be the next favorite. All of the performances were great tbh. I thought Esha-Ashish pairing wouldn't work, but they were good too. Neerja deserved a different guru and Bhawna deserved another shishya. I also thought it would've been Sanam - Arshidha and Anuradha - Spriha instead of the opposite. Also, Tushar-Florina have good chemistry, but Florina is nowhere near matching Tushar. I feel bad for her honestly, catching upto Tushar is not joke. Only now am I truly able to appreciate Tejas from SD3.

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: felixfelilah

Weren't the rest of them posted? I think I saw Tushar Florina too somewhere.

My favorite grand premier performance was Anshika and Aryan's. They rocked the stage on Ghoomar, and had the best chemistry. What choreography too! Pruthviraj Subhranil would be the next favorite. All of the performances were great tbh. I thought Esha-Ashish pairing wouldn't work, but they were good too. Neerja deserved a different guru and Bhawna deserved another shishya. I also thought it would've been Sanam - Arshidha and Anuradha - Spriha instead of the opposite. Also, Tushar-Florina have good chemistry, but Florina is nowhere near matching Tushar. I feel bad for her honestly, catching upto Tushar is not joke. Only now am I truly able to appreciate Tejas from SD3.

Have posted the ones I got from Sony youtube channel. Somehow I find this year the contestants to be a mixed bag mainly focussed on acrobats than dancing. That's why my favourites so far this year are Shweta-Pratiti who do pure dancing followed by Subhranil-Prithviraj. I am tired of Anuradha only using stunts in her performances, even last year with Jayshree she did the same. Arshiya and Pari are more like gymnasts than dancers. Neerja deserved someone else since I feel she and Bhawna doesn't suit properly. Bhawna is a damn good choreographer, the way she choreographed shweta in IBD was amazing. She needed someone else.

Otherwise pretty much decent lot of dancers. Sachit is great as a standalone so is Florina but Vartika and Tushar takes away the attention whenever they are together. Also feel they took Esha only for entertainment purposes. There were far better dancers in the audition rounds. She and Ashish don't even match. They should've brought in Rutuja instead.

felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MommaDarling

Have posted the ones I got from Sony youtube channel. Somehow I find this year the contestants to be a mixed bag mainly focussed on acrobats than dancing. That's why my favourites so far this year are Shweta-Pratiti who do pure dancing followed by Subhranil-Prithviraj. I am tired of Anuradha only using stunts in her performances, even last year with Jayshree she did the same. Arshiya and Pari are more like gymnasts than dancers. Neerja deserved someone else since I feel she and Bhawna doesn't suit properly. Bhawna is a damn good choreographer, the way she choreographed shweta in IBD was amazing. She needed someone else.

Otherwise pretty much decent lot of dancers. Sachit is great as a standalone so is Florina but Vartika and Tushar takes away the attention whenever they are together. Also feel they took Esha only for entertainment purposes. There were far better dancers in the audition rounds. She and Ashish don't even match. They should've brought in Rutuja instead.

Really? I thought this year there is a lot of focus on dance than acrobatics. Only Arshiya-Anuradha are attempting stunts. I loved Arshiya's auditions too, but she doesn't have much chemistry with Anuradha. Absolutely love Shweta and Pratiti - what a duo! I hope they don't get eliminated soon like Devika did last year. They're too good to lose. Pruthnil are delightful to watch. Pari and Pankaj are doing great imo, Pankaj's choreography is beautiful. They'd probably feel repititive soon though. I honestly haven't watched Vartika when Sanchit dances. He's great even dancing with her, but credit also goes to her because I feel like she deliberately subdues herself. Of course, Esha was probably meant to be eliminated soon, but she's improving a lot, so not sure what they'd do with her. Tired of all the food jokes tbh. And yes, Rutuja with Esha would have been a better match. And I agree, the auditions had lots of amazing kids.