ShiVi TS- What’s Going On? (Completed)

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

ShiVi TS- What’s Going On?

PART 1

SHIVA...SHIVAAA...SHIVAAA..!” Krish shouted entering his newly married brothers room

Kya hai gathere? Chilla kyu raha hai? Aur Bhabhi ne bola na knock karke aana Raavi bhi toh ho sakti hai yahaan” Shiva walked out of the washroom 

Bhabhi ke baare mein hi baatane aaya hoon. Rishita Bhabhi ne Raavi Bhabhi ko rula diya. Ye Rishita Bhabhi ka kuch karna padega. Vo bahut tang karti hai hamari Raavi ko.” Krish was furious 

Kya hua?” Shiva asked in a no nonsense tone to Krish and rushed out once Krish explained the whole scenario.

Riverside

As expected by Shiva, Raavi was sitting by the riverside sobbing. Last time he saw her here sobbing alone sobbing was 10 yrs back when Gombi was to be married. He had always showed he hated her due to his issues with maami but it was undeniable that he felt for her. Last time she was crying because she had been termed as an orphan and today apparently because she had almost lost everything in life enough for her to take her own life few days back. 

Shiva ran to her and stood in front of her unable to utter a word. When he heard whatever happened, his first instinct was to rush to her. However, once he reached her he was speechless. He did not know what he would say and it could go wrong. He had never had filter with his chipkali so when filter was to be kept it was difficult for him.

Raavi looked up to Shiva standing right in front of her and started crying all the more loudly. Making things easier for Shiva, Raavi got up and hugged him tightly. He gladly reciprocated. They stood there in silence for about 30 mins. No words exchanged. Just Raavi crying out loud and getting the all the hurt and frustration out of her system. 

Raavi. Tuje usse jawab dena chaiye tha.” 

Raavi looked up at him questioningly

Kya jawab deti? Kuch galat nai kaha tha ussne.

Hamare rishte mein pyaar hai ya nai ye hamare beech ki baat hai.” 

I’m sorry Shiva.” Raavi’s voice cracked again 

Kya?” 

Mai janti hoon tu mujse pyaar nai karta. Shadi bhi nai karna chahta tha. Sirf Dhara di ki vajah se...

Mai jaanti hoon tu chahe jitna ladle mujse par muje tuj par bachpan se vishwas raha hai ki tu ek bahut acha insaan hai aur kisi din muje bhi apni dosti ke kaabil samjega...

Shayad ab kabhi nai... pehle Maasi pe bouj ab tere pe. Mai tujpe bhoj nai banna chahti Shiva....

Mai...” Raavi couldn’t complete 

Kya kehna chahti hai tu?

Agar tu muje chodna chahta hai toh mai bura nai maanungi.” Raavi said hesitantly tears flowing from her eyes continuously 

Kya tu chahti ki mai tuje chod du?” Shiva directly looked in her eyes

Shiva.. mai...” 

Tu bata.. Kya karna hai? Dev toh hamesha hoga. Rishita bhi hogi. Vo mere bhai-bhabhi hai. Kya tu mere saath reh payegi ye jante hue ki Dev ne tujse dhoka kiya tha?.. 

nai galat Sawal...

Kya tu iss rishte ko koi mauka dena chahti thi jab tune mujse shadi ki?

Shiva maine tab hi keh diya tha ki muje Dev aur uske kamre mein koi interest nai hai. Vo baat nai hai ab. Maine maan liya hai ki Dev Rishita ka hai.” 

Waise hi maine bhi maan liya hai ki tu meri chudail hai... Zindagi bhar ke liye.” Shiva replied calmly looking at the water

Shiva...

Ab ye tera faisla hai ki tu iss shadi ko apnati hai yaa nai. Mere liye jis din tune mera haath thama, tu meri patni thi. Mere sanskar muje rishte nibhana sikhate hai. Par terepe koi dabaav nai hai...

Tu soch le.. Aaram se...

Raavi was speechless. Shiva was never so honest to her. He had called her his. Which was true. Raavi was so flustered in that very moment that she couldn’t utter a word.

Raavi Bhabhi... Aap theek toh ho na...? Maine aapko kitna dhundha.” Krish hugged her 

Sab theek hai Krish.” Raavi smiled and Shiva looked at them with satisfaction.

Ye lo. Mai na aapke favourite chocolate biscuits laya hoon.” Krish fed Raavi trying to cheer her up. 

Little did Krish know that Shiva had already done that. Shiva looked at both of them smiling internally worried what Raavi’s decision is going to be regarding their relationship. He realised he got too emotional and gave her too much liberty to choose now. The thought of her leaving him made him restless and Krish was too settled to move and give them time again.

Ekdum Gathera hoon mai.” Shiva muttered under his breath.

——

Hey guys! 

New to this forum! Love ShiVi so much that ended up penning this down. 

Second and last part should be up by Sunday hopefully depends on the response🥰

I have seen so many ShiVi write ups!!! I need to go read them all!!!! 

Leave your valuable likes and comments! Means a lot! 

INDEX

PART 1 (Pg 1)
PART 2 (Pg 6)

PART 3 (Pg 12)

THE END

For more do check out -

Ani’s- Chudail Pishach Corner (Work Index)

Ani🌸

Edited by DesiiiiGirllll - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyakhetarpal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Love this open and honest conversation between them! ❤️ Just what is required.

Waiting for next part 😃

.Rangeeli. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love this and your writing! :) <3

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hiiii!!!! 😳

I absolutely loved how Shiva acted in here!!

And krish is a true shipper!!! 🥳

Please do update soon

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5

Loved the story! ❤️

This is the ShiVi we hope to see in the show.

The unwavering support, the raw emotions, the uncertainty, you captured everything so beautifully

Can't wait for the update 😁

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Your story made me cry ! 

Becchara Raavi ko. Why is it always her 🥺🥺

She's been through a lot but still things keep hitting her. 

Thank you Krish ! You are both Bane and Boon to your brother ! You knew exactly who to look for when it concerns Raavi and just when Shiva decided to give her time, you let him stew in his own mind while you take Raavi away.  That's what younger siblings are for 😂😂

I love the conversation between them. I think in the serial, the reason Shiva isn't willing to have a serious conversation with Raavi is because he's afraid she will taunt him to no end. What with their history and him vehemently saying he hates her. But deep down he already accepted that she is his wife. No matter what they feel for each other and no matter what other people say about their relationship.

And Raavi ! Mere pyaari bacchi ! She accepts him too. Even after believing that he left her with those goons, she still defended her marriage to Maasi. Deep down she didn't want to leave her husband. And her first reaction after Shiva came to her is to cry in his arms ! Shiva didn't even need to say anything, he just needed to pull her close. 

I love the flow of you story ! Can't wait for the next part ! Maybe have Raavi answer back to Rishita and shut her up for once and for all. That girl really needs a tight slap on her face 🙄🙄

Great job ! Keep up the good work ! 
Love,

Hany ♥️

Hanyshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananyakhetarpal

Love this open and honest conversation between them! ❤️ Just what is required.

Waiting for next part 😃

One more story to leave creative comments for ! It's time we become cheerleaders for Shivi Wirters 😂😂😂

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

One more story to leave creative comments for ! It's time we become cheerleaders for Shivi Wirters 😂😂😂

I am fully on board with this idea 😆 We should have a name for our cheersquad!! 👏

Hanyshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananyakhetarpal

I am fully on board with this idea 😆 We should have a name for our cheersquad!! 👏

Yes please ! Anything to help with the Shivi Ship 😂😂😂

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

Your story made me cry ! 

Becchara Raavi ko. Why is it always her 🥺🥺

She's been through a lot but still things keep hitting her. 

Thank you Krish ! You are both Bane and Boon to your brother ! You knew exactly who to look for when it concerns Raavi and just when Shiva decided to give her time, you let him stew in his own mind while you take Raavi away.  That's what younger siblings are for 😂😂

I love the conversation between them. I think in the serial, the reason Shiva isn't willing to have a serious conversation with Raavi is because he's afraid she will taunt him to no end. What with their history and him vehemently saying he hates her. But deep down he already accepted that she is his wife. No matter what they feel for each other and no matter what other people say about their relationship.

And Raavi ! Mere pyaari bacchi ! She accepts him too. Even after believing that he left her with those goons, she still defended her marriage to Maasi. Deep down she didn't want to leave her husband. And her first reaction after Shiva came to her is to cry in his arms ! Shiva didn't even need to say anything, he just needed to pull her close. 

I love the flow of you story ! Can't wait for the next part ! Maybe have Raavi answer back to Rishita and shut her up for once and for all. That girl really needs a tight slap on her face 🙄🙄

Great job ! Keep up the good work ! 
Love,

Hany ♥️

The have both definitely accepted their relationship to themselves in the show but they both carry so much baggage that they can't voice it out. Shiva needs to know where she stands with Dev and with her feelings for Dev and Raavi need clarity on their relation, why he said yes to marry her, why did he leave her? She is insecure, she was left at the altar then again when she was in danger (according to her). They need to be open now, just say it all and move on from there. That is the only way they can protect their relationship from becoming a tamasha for everyone.