Who’s your favourite Pandya Family Member?

Poll

Tell reason also why??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Nutkhut-Baalak thumbnail
Most Comments (September 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I like all characters but get irritated by Raavi Rishita and Dev.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NephilimByHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hard choice, I like all of them.. 😊😊except Mera dev and rishita 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Tough but went with my ultimate fav Shiva. Raavi, Kriah, GauRa are close next favs.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I love Shiva, Gaumbi, Krish, Raavi & Dhara. 

in fact, the only people I dislike are Dev and Rishita. Useless log!! 

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Although I like mostly everyone, Dev rishita also I don't necessarily hate them, just don't enjoy watching them much for now.

For me it is Shiva. His love for his family and respect for Dhara is😍😍. Personally, I repeat, personally, I feel Shiva values Dhara's sacrifices much more than Dev and Krish.

In this marriage matter also, one has to acknowledge that the amount of trust Shiva has on Dhara is commendable. He literally did not say anything or ask questions. Yes, we know he is going to get something beautiful out of it, but imagine the uncertainty he must have felt.

Gautam was right, rishita's marriage happend because Raavi took a step back and Shiva took one forward.

Yes his hatred for Raavi is misplaced, but one can't simply forget the cause of their parent's death either.

He is also sarcastic and usually fun to watch.

(Side note : I just wish CVs would stop with this manhandling thing)

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Shiva is too Hawt and cute at the same time!! 

Plus i have a thing for this bhootnath😆

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 2 years ago
Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Love them All, for now I like even Anita more than Devta, I hope I get reasons to love them too in the future.

Shiva wins right now, my next choices are Raavi,Gautam and Krish

Peanutbolt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shiva, Suman and Krish in that order 😆 I love Raavi even before she was part of pandya family. 

i loved shiva right from right from the start, from 1st episode and the child actor was top notch and kanwar is equally brilliant.

BlackWitch thumbnail

Difficult choice 😆 I love Suman quite a bit. She is the kind of gruff character that one grows to love. Then Raavi and Shiva. Followed by Gaumbi and Dhara 

HanaKB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Strangely enough, I do like all the characters including mErA dEv and mErI rIsHiTa 😆

Sounds insane but people are never the same, similar yes, same no! And this drama gives the perfect mix of every character's strengths and flaws. And I think that is very important on TV otherwise it gets boring. 😳

I think the actress playing Rishita seems very bubbly in real life (from her Instagram....😈) but it's good to see she has managed to portray her character in such a way that Rishita ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ALL OF US! 🤣

I choose Raavi for this poll because I loved her cute portrayal before the wedding! Now obviously she is a bit tame and a bit off but in time we will see her again! ⭐️

Also @OP: what about SASU MAA? 😈

Edited by HanaKB - 2 years ago