Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I have a request to everyone, Let’s make this forum a totally positive place. Let’s refrain from talking about anyone’s personal life and actions, let’s let go of all the toxicity and negativity in all senses. We should only focus on Sairat and the show and only shower love to them onscreen as well as offscreen, we’ll also be happy that way and no one will get effected, because I don’t want us to be blamed or be picked on for anything.

I really don’t want to indulge in anything because it kills my joy. 
Let’s enjoy Sairat’s love and Didi’s beizzati onscreen.

Thank for the advice @maahi11

I did pass a mean comment and I am sorry for that. I don’t want to disrespect anyone or hurt anyone’s feelings.

Edited by Wildreaper - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Just what is the right thing to do! ⭐️

Support > Blames

Compassion > Judgement

Love > Everything else

Keep smiling and making others smile, folks! :) 

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

I have a request to everyone, Let’s make this forum a totally positive place. Let’s refrain from talking about anyone’s personal life and actions, let’s let go of all the toxicity and negativity in all senses. We should only focus on Sairat and the show and only shower love to them onscreen as well as offscreen, we’ll also be happy that way and no one will get effected, because I don’t want us to be blamed or be picked on for anything.

exactly and I agree, 

We all have a hearty laugh at the expense of the most irritating character give her that credit that during this period also we rolling in laughter, 

common there are such beautiful ppl out here I am so fortunate to share my feelings my mental thought with such lovely ppl, we all are here coz of ghum and not aish, Ayesha or Neil or the crew, yes we love them coz Ayesha and Neil gives us perfect Sairat, 

And appreciating someone’s work wouldn’t harm also, but get that limited to the work  it personal life, common we hardly know them personally, Kya farak pardta hai what she or any one does, it’s their life they know better how to deal with it, 

mare if u can handle offline thing keep looking at it, but for tht if u wanna turn negative and stop enjoying the show coz of that then again it’s ur wish 

for me only show matters, I come here, share my opinion,  most of the time I love the perceptive so many ppl give here and we njy, either shipping Sairat or doing Pakhi ki bezzati, reading such good stuff so many good OS, SS, 

Making new friends I am fortunate to find my sister from another mister 

Bas Aur kya chahiye, there so many lovely ppl I meet here, Shristhi, lakshmi, ishani, will(the name we gave u) Ray(muguet), siya, jhanki, sharmila sorry if i am forgetting anyone, 

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Tagging few more 

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I so agree!!! we should make this place as positive as possible!!! honsetly, the forum is one of the reasons why i am attached to the show!!!! 

all of you are like second family, and i love spending time here.... 

I won't tag anyone because aap sabh bohot special ho!!!

Like I say we are always united by SAIRAT ka pyaar aur abhi toh achha pyaar dekhna ko milega ❤️

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Yes, agree. Why should we bang our heads for the things that has nothing to do with us? Just ignore and move on. Yes, we can laugh or joke for the most irritating person on screen. Atleast this will make us forget our frustration for sometime. 

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

I so agree!!! we should make this place as positive as possible!!! honsetly, the forum is one of the reasons why i am attached to the show!!!! 

all of you are like second family, and i love spending time here.... 

I won't tag anyone because aap sabh bohot special ho!!!

Like I say we are always united by SAIRAT ka pyaar aur abhi toh achha pyaar dekhna ko milega ❤️

babe I second you, agar forum nhi hota I would have stopped watching this long back, coz of forum my interest is intacted in ghum also 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

I did pass a mean comment and I am sorry for that. I don’t want to disrespect anyone or hurt anyone’s feelings.

It's okay dear, we are humans, and human emotions are complicated, some things happen, but there is always room for change. Even I have learnt so much from here, seeing the Vile person I am in general, forum always brings out the best in me, but I do have worst as well, so don't worry.💗

Let's be Positive 🤗💗💗

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahi11

exactly and I agree, 

We all have a hearty laugh at the expense of the most irritating character give her that credit that during this period also we rolling in laughter, 

common there are such beautiful ppl out here I am so fortunate to share my feelings my mental thought with such lovely ppl, we all are here coz of ghum and not aish, Ayesha or Neil or the crew, yes we love them coz Ayesha and Neil gives us perfect Sairat, 

And appreciating someone’s work wouldn’t harm also, but get that limited to the work  it personal life, common we hardly know them personally, Kya farak pardta hai what she or any one does, it’s their life they know better how to deal with it, 

mare if u can handle offline thing keep looking at it, but for tht if u wanna turn negative and stop enjoying the show coz of that then again it’s ur wish 

for me only show matters, I come here, share my opinion,  most of the time I love the perceptive so many ppl give here and we njy, either shipping Sairat or doing Pakhi ki bezzati, reading such good stuff so many good OS, SS, 

Bas Aur kya chahiye, there so many lovely ppl I meet here, Shristhi, lakshmi, ishani, will(the name we gave u) Ray(muguet), siya, jhanki, sharmila sorry if i am forgetting anyone, 

@bold

Behna, I love you🤗🤗🤗🤗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Really, we have so much positivity and positive people around here, I can proudly say I have genuine friends and sisters to guard me 💗💗💗

Lots of love to each and everyone over here

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: maahi11

exactly and I agree, 

Wonderful words. 

Actors are humans too. They may have their own problems/weaknesses/bad times. Let them sort it out their own way, at their own pace. Why judge people who we know personally nothing about? Only on-screen matters.